NorCal Project M Design

phloatingman

Smash Rookie

I decided to create this design in an attempt to create some hype in the the NorCal Project M competitive scene. Feel free to remix it.

High resolution and vector source files for shirts available here...

phloatingman.com/norcal-project-m

$heen

Smash Ace
That's a pretty cool design. It looks like the shadow under the M got blurred with the logo. It also looks like the M got heavily rounded. You could try increasing the shear angle on the text to make it more in line with the original logo.

/art criticism

I might try out this logo next time I make vinyl PM stickers.

phloatingman

Smash Rookie
That's a pretty cool design. It looks like the shadow under the M got blurred with the logo. It also looks like the M got heavily rounded. You could try increasing the shear angle on the text to make it more in line with the original logo.

/art criticism

I might try out this logo next time I make vinyl PM stickers.
Thanks for checking it out. Do you know where I can get a vector version of the official Project M logo? I tried this thread, but the download link is broken and the orginal poster didn't get back to me about a new link yet...

reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1rdyrg/did_a_4649x1488_vector_of_the_new_project_m_logo/

$heen

Smash Ace
You can take that large image and trace it in Illustrator. Try using 3-4 colors so the blues blend together and set corner smoothing low and path tracing high.