• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Project M Design

phloatingman

Smash Rookie

I decided to create this design in an attempt to create some hype in the the NorCal Project M competitive scene. Feel free to remix it.

High resolution and vector source files for shirts available here...

phloatingman.com/norcal-project-m

$heen

Smash Ace
That's a pretty cool design. It looks like the shadow under the M got blurred with the logo. It also looks like the M got heavily rounded. You could try increasing the shear angle on the text to make it more in line with the original logo.

/art criticism

I might try out this logo next time I make vinyl PM stickers.

phloatingman

Smash Rookie
That's a pretty cool design. It looks like the shadow under the M got blurred with the logo. It also looks like the M got heavily rounded. You could try increasing the shear angle on the text to make it more in line with the original logo.

/art criticism

I might try out this logo next time I make vinyl PM stickers.
Thanks for checking it out. Do you know where I can get a vector version of the official Project M logo? I tried this thread, but the download link is broken and the orginal poster didn't get back to me about a new link yet...

reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1rdyrg/did_a_4649x1488_vector_of_the_new_project_m_logo/

$heen

Smash Ace
You can take that large image and trace it in Illustrator. Try using 3-4 colors so the blues blend together and set corner smoothing low and path tracing high.

Top Bottom