• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal June's Smash Fest

jsolo

Smash Cadet
Since Armageddon was a success last month, I'm thinking we should have another tournament/friendlies this month. So far Ballin, Darth, and Dave (forgot his gamer tag) are free for June 23rd or 24th. Which day works best for everyone?

jsolo

Smash Cadet
I prefer sunday's too. They are more chill/relax kind of days.

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
We could bring a few 4-5 guys from Cal Poly if you were able to have one on a weekday maybe.

jsolo

Smash Cadet
I'm down for a weekday too. I can host two different days. I dont think I got to play with you guys much, other than team matches. For weekdays, I'm free the 19th, and 20th and I'll have either the 12th or 13th available, but I wont know until tomorrow. I might be able to free up another day by switching with someone at work, so lemme know what day works best.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
im down for the 24th. hey, jsolo, maybe you can keep track on the original post of what days people prefer and then we can set up the smashfest for that day :)

jsolo

Smash Cadet
Yo, sorry I went MIA here, but I got busy at work and forgot. Some of my family are visiting from out of state, so I'm going to have to postpone our smash fest till a later date. I'll try to give a 2 week notice soon on what days we can have it so it can be a decent turn out.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
so many california ssb players...you guys can have weeklies/bi-weeklies and ****, with more than 4-5 people to boot. mad jelly

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
We have a lot of interest here in SLO so let us know a date and we will gladly make the trip again

Top Bottom