• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area 650 area smash

The Goat Tickler

Smash Rookie
I KNOW that there are alot of smash-players in this area. This is a good area for smash and it's SUMMER, is there a group for this area or at least tournaments/ casual play around here? Lets put the bay on the Bay on the maps shall we?!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
woot. im 650

so is pockyDIZZLE, falcomist, sfat, and pewpewu.

theres more in 650 (like 20 in total), but thats like all of relevant 650.

we're all in San Mateo too.

EazyP

Smash Ace
**** you Luis I'm relevant, you just mad because I dropped smash for SF4 lol. One of these days I'm gonna need a break from SF4, KOF12 and BlazBlue and then it'll be business time

But with EVO coming up I'm down for some Melee and Brawl practice, mostly Brawl since it's getting a legit side tournament run by Neal. Also if anyone wants to learn a bit about SF4 I can do that

Miharu

Smash Hero
**** you Luis I'm relevant, you just mad because I dropped smash for SF4 lol. One of these days I'm gonna need a break from SF4, KOF12 and BlazBlue and then it'll be business time

But with EVO coming up I'm down for some Melee and Brawl practice, mostly Brawl since it's getting a legit side tournament run by Neal. Also if anyone wants to learn a bit about SF4 I can do that

neutral air?

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
Well idk if you play Brawl or Melee (or even 64...):

"Ultimate Friendlies" at Serramonte on June 27th, then "random" on June 28th @ SF State. In July, there's Genesis up in Antioch on the 10-12th, then CGC XI on the 18th. In August, there's TOA's tourney @ SF State on the 1st, Best of the West on the 10th @ Sacramento, and B.I.O. III on the 22nd.

There is a LOT of Smash in the 650. Like...every single kid pretty much knows what Smash is.

Sky Raiders and TOA have little smashfests, so just hit them up and get practice with those guys.

The Goat Tickler

Smash Rookie
Goat Cheese is legit, I won't lie. I'm from Portola Valley which is next to Stanford/Palo Alto/ Woodside. I can drive. I play Brawl (I played the other 2 but don't anymore). Just some friendlies/ small smash-fests would be cool. "Ultimate friendlies" sounds chill as do random smash-fests. Give me a call (650-575-6512) if you wanna practice or whatever. I'm gonna get ***** soooooo hard, I can just tell lol.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Well idk if you play Brawl or Melee (or even 64...):

"Ultimate Friendlies" at Serramonte on June 27th, then "random" on June 28th @ SF State. In July, there's Genesis up in Antioch on the 10-12th, then CGC XI on the 18th. In August, there's TOA's tourney @ SF State on the 1st, Best of the West on the 10th @ Sacramento, and B.I.O. III on the 22nd.

There is a LOT of Smash in the 650. Like...every single kid pretty much knows what Smash is.

Sky Raiders and TOA have little smashfests, so just hit them up and get practice with those guys.
lol are you 650?

there is A LOT of smash in 650. its just a lot of them don't go to tourneys, or aren't good enough to really matter that much (aside from like 6 ppl). not too much brawl anymore though.

all the good brawl players from 650 quit and sticked w/ melee.

Top Bottom