• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

MIGHTYFOOL

Smash Cadet
im trying to play people around the eastbay or anywhere in norcal pretty much...im from hawaii and im trying to get better at melee if you guys hear of anything id be stoked i fly out aug 24th..to oakland to live anyway peace

soju

SD God
oh snap hawaii, why must you move from such a splendid place? :O
= well im moving to socal so over here in fairfield there are basically 3 people who play smash, were around an hour drive away though and i think there are quite a few players in the oakland/san fran area anyways

Walt

Smash Ace
Yeah oakland you should have a fair number of people to play with or take BART around and people would love to play with you if you got no car.

Walt

Smash Ace
S****** this is like the first time in months I have a car to go up there but I only have my car because I am entertaining family. Laaaame.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
its do "the" homie smart guy,and this thread dies because everyone in this thread keeps in touch with each other so posting here doesn't happen that much.if anyone wants to play smash all they gotta do is say so,otherwise im gonna be on this 3rd strike and hit confirm into sa3 all dai.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
its do "the" homie smart guy,and this thread dies because everyone in this thread keeps in touch with each other so posting here doesn't happen that much.if anyone wants to play smash all they gotta do is say so,otherwise im gonna be on this 3rd strike and hit confirm into sa3 all dai.
yo im down for some 3rd strike of course, im just letting people know that when ever i go to RamNation i always bring a Melee set up.so you guys dont have to ask if theres melee.if people no show, im playing other things.

soju

SD God
doing that happy alone time multiple times a day, remember to switch hands so they dont get unbalanced ;D

:/ but i literally just sucked it up and work out a lot, wrestling helped a lot too

and im only strong for my size >:V

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
i'm going to **** soju in the face the next time i go to ramnation

<3

Top Bottom