• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nope

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
not gonna happen

just recently found out i'm gonna be heavily busy due to a project

look forward to another date :)

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
kk. so a socal smash tourney yes? that's way down by mexico and its only a month away?!?!?!?!?!?!? why haven't you posted this like 3months in advance man? or was I just ignorant to the listing?

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
kk. so a socal smash tourney yes? that's way down by mexico and its only a month away?!?!?!?!?!?!? why haven't you posted this like 3months in advance man? or was I just ignorant to the listing?
yeah it's in socal

yeah, i should have made the listing a while ago but then again, until I see a potential good turnout, the tournament isn't set in stone.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
thats true, but now your listing of the tournament has to be made in 30 days man.

Don't mark me down yet, but I will try and drive down. Its all iff though cuz I don't know my schedule for school.

Oh, Why no saffron?

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
mkay

i used isai's tournament ruleset and i'm pretty sure saffron is banned

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
nope. Saffron is a legal stage to choose, but a ness player can say no if it comes up on random.

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
nope. Saffron is a legal stage to choose, but a ness player can say no if it comes up on random.
thanks for the heads up
i fixed it (i always save my files in the PSD format before anything (: )

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
good job. I like the post lay out btw too. Are you going to pass them out around ur city as well? 0r butget/interest lost on promoting through posters? Cuz you have a great simple design man, works really well.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
This looks fun! We shall see. *interested

It has been ages since I have played SSB64. Anyone live next to an airport?

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
if anybody is planning to come, can you tell me if you're bringing down spare controllers/TV's/consoles?

i'm kind of unsure if i'm gonna go through w/ this

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Yo darth, if I can ride with you and split gas or something, I am down..... if I gotta drive alone.... might shoot myself in the face before I get there. I will ask marc and some other guys after they come to my smash feast and check out if We can make this one.

Olikus

Smash Champion
If its possible to take it a week before or something im going too. Then Mufasa probably joins too, so we can also pay for the gas blade.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
if anybody is planning to come, can you tell me if you're bringing down spare controllers/TV's/consoles?

i'm kind of unsure if i'm gonna go through w/ this
if u can make this tourney on that saturday instead (the 15th), provide housing for that night, then I will DEFINITELY go and ill bring a tv, a set up and a spare controller :bee:

Yo darth, if I can ride with you and split gas or something, I am down..... if I gotta drive alone.... might shoot myself in the face before I get there. I will ask marc and some other guys after they come to my smash feast and check out if We can make this one.
ill have room for 2 people, maybe 3, in my car (since ill be bringing my tv) so whoever wants to roll with can come.

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
if u can make this tourney on that saturday instead (the 15th), provide housing for that night, then I will DEFINITELY go and ill bring a tv, a set up and a spare controller :bee:
i can make the tournament the 15th to have more players attend if needed

about the housing, though, assuming it's not just you looking for housing i don't think it's possible because i live in such a small house.

Top Bottom