• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDSGamer

Smash Cadet
There is no reason that you have to beat it with Samus. Unless you can't control other characters as good as Samus.

TheDSGamer

Smash Cadet
Maybe he wants to unlock Mushroom Kingdom. Anyway, savestates FTW.
How did Mushroom Kingdom come into this? Also If he wants to unlock Mushroom Kingdom then he has to use all 8 original characters. And play every Multiplayer Stage.

Sadistic Bob

Smash Rookie
I live within u ..............................WTF
I tried it with Fox I fell of and died
I tried it with Link I was Infinitely smashed
I tried it with Jigglypuff I .......why the hel would I try it with Jigglypuff

Then I tried it with Samus and I beat it but lost to Ness That's why i try with Samus

Anyway whoever said use C.FALCON I cant get him I dont know how

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Then I tried it with Samus and I beat it but lost to Ness That's why i try with Samus

U clearly don't know that Jigglypuff is very good in this game do u?

I've beaten very hard 1 life and no continue with Jigglypuff and Mario.

How the hell did you get infitely smashed when u were link, cpus can't do infinates.

And to get C.Falcon you have to beat 1P mode under 20 minutes. Which I think shouldn't be hard at all. Just use very easy. I mean I usally beat it with 3 charaters over the course of 25 minutes. Infact I unlocked every character in less than an hour w/o using cheats just today. Beat it with Pika, got Falcon, beat it with Mario, got Jiggs, beat it with Jiggs, got Ness, beat target test with everybody got Luigi. Started at 12noon and ended at 1pm.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace

you are hopeless. :D

TheDSGamer

Smash Cadet
I was hoping you didn't see that post Jigglymaster XD. Anyways, that is kinda sad that you can't beat normal mode on SSB with 3 lives, anybody on Kaillera would love to battle you.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Yeah me too...

Just use the gameshark lol... why take the trouble to unlock it when you can't save the game to have Ness after you restart the ROM the next time you play? Unless you want to use save states all the time.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Just use some cheats dude, or try with DK if you want power and resistance.
Davy Jones... If you see a thread that is over a month old, please do NOT post in it. It bumps it up to the top and majority of us do not want to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom