• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOM 12 MK BANNED Oh No!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
NOM #12
WE'RE STILL HERE

That's right, LA hasn't had a tourney in about a month now, so we're doing it big for this NOM on Saturday, August 27th.

Location: Dibbz PC Cafe, 6850 Veterans Blvd., Metairie, LA, 70003

Doors open and signups will start at 11am, tourney will start at 12:30pm.

Rulesets:
Brawl: Unity Ruleset + MK BANNED
Melee: MBR Official Ruleset

By popular demand, all events will be $5 dollars to enter (plus the $2 venue fee). We'll have Brawl Singles/Doubles and Melee Singles/Doubles.

The TO's will be me, JNig (504-994-7373) for Brawl, and Arcadia (504-256-4829) for Melee. If you have questions or need directions, call or PM or ask us in the LA thread.

We'll need a good number of setups (TVs, Wiis, Gamecubes, copies of Brawl/Melee, and power strips), so bring as much as you can.

I stress this: You must tell ME or ARCADIA that you are leaving the premises or cannot play your match for ANY REASON. If you don't tell us and your match is called, you have 5 minutes before your first match is lost, then another 5 minutes before you lose the second. It's understandable if you are playing Brawl and/or Melee singles and/or doubles, and you want a break, just let us know. But if you don't tell us, I don't care if it's round 1 or winners finals, DEAL WITH IT. Don't tell someone else to tell us, cuz we all know that doesn't always work.

Now that's out of the way, let's have some fun competition, and let the salt gather. Speaking of salt, I wanna see callouts, MM's (no $1 crap, REAL ****), and revenge matches happening. We haven't played in a while, let's see it happen.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
shoop boop. maybe i can make it to this.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Jnig wtf why mk ban why not ban rc and brinstar. Is he allowed in doubles?

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Alright cool threads up and NO MK this will be fun!
Savon this is our chance to play man lets do it!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
MK can't be used in doubles, either.

I don't see a reason to take those stages off as well as have him banned. Too much at once.

And thanks for the salt!

And Adam why not!?!?!?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
As I said in the LA thread, I'm contacting MechaCon first to see if we could still hold one there. If not, I'll contact Dibbz to tell them we'll run it there as scheduled.

If we can't have one at MechaCon and only a handful of people come to Dibbz, then we could leave Dibbz from there and go to MechaCon. Since they "officially" have Brawl setups there, but no tournament, we could sneak a tourney there, hopefully.

Top Bottom