• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOBRANDCON #8, April 25 BRAWL Results!!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
WOW NoBrand Con 2009 was a blast!!!!! There was a HUGE brawl tourney!!! Best Buy sponsored it, so the prizes were CRAZY! Check it out:

BRAWL SINGLES: 51 entrants

1st. Loki :yoshi2: (WINNINGS: $500 BEST BUY GIFT CARD)
2nd. eighteenspikes :ike: (WINNINGS: $250 BEST BUY GIFT CARD)
3rd. kimosabe-REZNOR :ganondorf: (NO WINNINGS :()

HONORABLE MENTION: Sheik (WINNINGS: MY HEART)

Shoutouts:
Loki: GG's! Man your Yoshi is crazy. 75m was just too much for you to handle though. DK+Triangle Combos!! Haha. Maybe next year I'll take 1st from you :hunger:
Bil: DOOOOOMTRAIN I ****ING LOVE TRAINS!!
kimosabe-REZNOR: I hope you find your camera :( I hope nobody stole it. GG's! My mindgames are too much!
Guy in the Lucario cosplay: wow nice costume!! And you played Lucario too!! :chuckle: too bad it wasn't you vs sheik in the finals!!! :chuckle::chuckle:
Sheik: OMG be mine :love:

Overall it was crazy fun and I can't believe I got 2nd even though I have like never played Brawl since launch basically. Can't wait til next year!!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Wow how unfortunate are those prizes.

A Ganon player at 3rd and nothing to show for it.....

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
my yoshi is too good, wafles doesn't know what hes missing... metaknight pffft

Suspect

Smash Hero
yoshi, ike, ganon?

51 people and the winner got a $500 best buy gift card with 2nd getting a $250 card?

what in the world

TheStig

Smash Lord
it depends on which anime con you go to, the one here in chicago gave like an action figure and a t-shirt for the top prizes :(

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
LOL WTF, why did it have a brawl tourny. where can we find more info. WHY IS THERE NO META!!!!!!111oneshift!!!!

that shiek girl is too good lol
yoshi
ike
ganon?

low tier tourny only?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol idk I beat a snake 1st round and an olimar and a pit somewhere in the middle of the tourney. I know snake's good, and olimar/pit are up there right? I haven't seen any tier lists since launch :blush: but for real though it didn't matter what char anybody was, they were all terrible, all I did was walk up to people and fsmash behind me and theyd roll into it. lmao. I should have taken some vids.

Top Bottom