• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Young Link? What a load of

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicSmash

Smash Apprentice
I cannot beleive that young link wont be in the game. I have been outraged for months after hearing about this. Anyone else feel my pain? He was my fav character in melee by far.:(

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
yah he's not confirmed or declined. the most popular young link for brawl is cel shaded wind waker link.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
If there were any truth to this, a lot more people would know about it and such information would be a lot easier to find. This "information" by any chance didn't also contain anything about Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., and others I forgot did it?

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
While IGN can be very reliable, this probably can't be 100% confirmed unless they get a direct statement from Nintendo. And we know how Nintendo can be vague when they answer questions.

Show me statements from the head honchos, and then we can be happy/depressed/whatever.

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet, however. There is a good chance since he is one of the "clone" characters that he could end up on the chopping block. If this is the case, there is the possibility that he will show up as an assist trophy.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Wait a minute, didn't you already post a thread like this that I posted on? Or did you delete the other one? >_>;

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
yah he's not confirmed or declined. the most popular young link for brawl is cel shaded wind waker link.
X-Posted from the other "No Young Link" thread:

Replacing Young Link with "Wind Waker Link" would be stupid imo. With the exception of Game & Watch, all characters in Smash have the same overall graphic style. "Wind Waker Link" is Link, just with a different graphic style. It would be like having "8 bit Mario" in addition to Mario.

(For the record, I'm fine having just one Link. We don't need more than the big 3 from the Legend of Zelda series)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Was there any reason for making this topic TWICE? Even a quick search would have shown you that your information is totally false anyway.

Unless it is on the Smash Dojo, it is fake.

End.

Of.

Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom