• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No wave-dash mabey?...possible discovery

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@Me14k
well i wouldn't have known that, seeing as i don't have an action replay. if that is true, then i think that wave dashing will return.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
And in the end, the game gets delayed so much it becomes the greatest game ever made.

Kirye

Smash Ace
so you feel showing people respect is bull **** and youd only show respect if you needed to?
or that when you DO treat people with respect your just bull****ting them?posting on a forum isent "ceri0z Buizniss!" its not life or death, showing not showing basic human respect just indicates what kind of person you are or hope to be.

and no sorry, i dont just post to **** around and waste time. (excluding ones in this thread, obviously) i post to gain knowledge and understanding, or to make the results of my actions fruitful.

but i guess being a **** to people is fun, if you like that sort of thing.
I guess I am an *******, and yet my life goes on and I could somewhat care less. D:

And i'm not an ******* to everyone, I show respect to those that show some kind of intelligence. I don't see many complaining either.

EDIT:

Might as well say something on topic.

Yay for wavedashing?

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
i dont see why everyone's getting so pissed off and scared about there being no wavedash. im a technical fox and to my game it is pretty much essential, but it would be nice to start utilizing other forms of movement. for example, and i'll make this very clear,
IF <- read the IF

*Disclaimer: I (v3x?) am in no way stating that i know whether wavedashing will or will not return, nor am i stating an opinion as to weather it will or will not return. If, by any means of coincidence, wavedashing does or does not return, it is purely coincidental and has no conections with member 'v3x?' of www.smashboards.com*

If wavedashing doesnt return we can just start using dashdance more, using empty shffl's, pressure using other forms of movement. ITS REALLY NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
What happened to this Dylan? I was waiting for you. I guess you chickened out. :(
I would have been on, but something really, really bad happened to me tonight. I dont want to talk about it, but had it not happened I would have been on kaillera. I hope we can play sometime soon.. I think I remember your samus now :) Good news being that ive improved since the match on sunday as I was rusty like crazy and a bit buzzed on weed/beer but since then ive gotten my mojo back and some of my MG's :)

but why do you come here if no-one likes you?, do something useful with your life... go outside like normal ppl do.
What the hell are you talking about? Ive got like... 10 people from this forum on my MSN. If youd swing by my thread youd see that I indirectly started a mini community in this section of the forum

Zephyr
Axem_Red
Ikural
Mario-Man
Superstar
Red-Exodus
Sensai
Sariku
Superboom
Jaime-HR
Bigrick
Demonmachine
Thatguy

The list goes, on theres at least 20 more, but all of these people are actually friends of mine on this forum and on msn and on kaillera, and some of them are even my offline friends :)

As for ''go outside''

www.myspace.com/sacrifycia -- Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24SS0Qizb8w -- Live video

Im the keyboardist. If youd watch that video youd notice that I play a massive solo, my guitarist screams ''DYLAN ON THE KEYBOARDS!!!'' and everyone cheers.

I -DO- have a social life, I play sports, I skateboard I have many friends, I love smash brothers and I love my family. Im a really busy guy but I like it that way and at night I like to chill on the internet. I also type pretty fast and love to share my posts so thats why I have over 1000 and counting!! heck I have 3000 posts on blizzforums, I just love forums is all! <3 Smashboards.

Your mom jokes are the worst jokes ever and require no thought or effort to think of any, much like his "evry1 h8s u in hi skool!" joke. I hate these types of jokes that feature no information to back them up, especially your mom jokes.
Ya I agree. One of my lamest burns of all time. I wont deny ;)
From what little I've seen of this Dylan fellow, he's an ***hole. But he's not a stupid ***hole. I've seen stupid ***holes. I've been to YouTube. He may not be the most witty ***hole I've come across, but he's got his head on straight. If you don't like him, well you need to realize the Internet doesn't revolve around you. There are people you don't like in real life, and just like real life, there are people you don't like on the Interwebz. Deal with it. Hell, I kind of don't like him, but at the same time I kind of respect him. :\ Sure he's opinionated, but everyone has opinions, he just likes to share his. That doesn't mean you have to agree with him. Stop b****ing and let this silly thread die.
haha wish everyone had the same view as you lol. You put it VERY well! I dont think im a huge prick though, my *******ness is situational haha.

If you find Dylan annoying then don't post back trying to outwit him. He is going to own you no doubt. He is not flaming or doing anything against the rules. He is keeping the stupid topics out of here.
Haha, very true! I didnt get an infraction or anything.

Peace.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
he needs no Chillpill. . .

He is Dylan! A testament to all that even men get PMSy occasionally

only this guy leave people cry when he is through tearing them a new one

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I love how all I had to do was post and this thread became a discussion about me. It suprised me, actually O.o

Chillpill? ^^
As in I took one, or I need one? Because Im pretty darn relaxed in that post up there.

RoyOhBoy

Smash Cadet
I love how all I had to do was post and this thread became a discussion about me. It suprised me, actually O.o

As in I took one, or I need one? Because Im pretty darn relaxed in that post up there.

Hey Dylan... Grow a pair

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Hey Dylan... Grow a pair
I stand up for what I believe in, and am one of the more controversial posters here! I make posts that are like ''oh-no-he-did-NOT-just-say-that''

How do I have no balls? Get outta here :laugh:

@ Jeremy :

Thanks for the compliment man. Itd be fun to play you in melee someday but till then I think ssb64 online is the best we can do :p

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
blabidy bla bla~ can't you just learn to let it go?
i understand how you feel the sudden impulse to a post that makes you go "oh-no-you-did-NOT-just-post-that!"
but please, sometimes it's just better to keep your opinions to yourself, i'm not saying all the time though, but really, sometimes it's better to keep some of your opinions to yourself. why? simple, if you constantly post opinion upon opinion, you essentially making more enemies, who'd want that? now i'm thinking you'd say "i want that!", but really? no, i'd say your just saying that. i wont say any more. just hope you ease up~ please?

(i don't normally say please yano...)

PeAcE oUt~
-=[smash~bomber]=-

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
sometimes it's better to keep some of your opinions to yourself. why? simple, if you constantly post opinion upon opinion, you essentially making more enem
Heh, my overly opinionated nature has made me more friends than enemies on these forums. I see no reason to change.

Also, ive counted 6 people who have quotes of me in their signatures haha. (me not included)

Some changed it back though, but I get siggy quoted a lot, I find it very flattering =D

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Heh, my overly opinionated nature has made me more friends than enemies on these forums. I see no reason to change.

Also, ive counted 6 people who have quotes of me in their signatures haha. (me not included)

Some changed it back though, but I get siggy quoted a lot, I find it very flattering =D
I say if you have something to say about someone's ignorance, prove them wrong >.>

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
people only quote you in their sigs to get noticed, because your noticeable with your remarks so duh~

psssh, you aren't even sure if they ~are~ your friends, they're probably faking it.

but yeah, keeping some of your opinions to yourself wont make you any less of a man than you already are, unless you ~do~ need to grow cojones~

whatever happened to the golden rule anyway?
"if you've nothing good to say, don't bother saying it."

or something like that.

anyway, your "over opinionation" (not even a word) makes you sound arrogant. not cool.

arrogance=pride

you do the math.

Azukki

Smash Apprentice
I find it quite surprising that this thread isn`t locked yet.

ACTUALLY ON TOPIC:
I seriously doubt being able to walk and jump while shooting a projectile item will effect the likelihood of changes to other gameplay mechanics.

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
Moving while shielding? Shielding in the air?

Um. I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but no.

That article simply means you can move while using shooting items. Though the idea of moving with a charge super scope amuses me. It'll certainly put capers on edge.

Top Bottom