• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No not another zubat!!!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
We also need a time to do a Tucson PR next season
oooooo

uuhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I... I guess...

it'll just be:
1. Kyle
2-x. Everyone else in an order that will probably never solidify (except Jonny maybe :3)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
But Phoenix (or rather, "the scene north of Tucson") doesn't suppose their own formal PR.
Arizona doesn't have a scene big enough to constitute more than one.

I mean, I guess it would be fun for us to make a Tucson one...

Now that I think about it, if making our own promotes more activity here, there's really no harm in it

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
a crew battle sounds ****in sick! i wonder if i attend a tourney when u guys do a crew battle would i get to play in it cuz im from yuma lol and i would love to do it

:phone:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
it'll just be:
1. Kyle
2-x. Everyone else in an order that will probably never solidify (except Jonny maybe :3)
well actually it would look like this
1.Kyle
2.Latif
3.TDM
4.x. Everyone else in some order.(except Jonny maybe) When Jonny finally strips my Snake of his wings (aerial snake), then he can have #2

it's science.:)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Tucson PR will help the scene here. People want a list to validate themselves and feel good.

Besides there's loads of potential here, everybody is just ignoring it. In the last month i've met plenty of smashers that could potentially **** with some practice and character knowledge or whatever. Myself included ;)

But yeah giving them some incentive outside of not getting owned by phoenix will cause them to wanna get on the list, practice, get better, travel, etc etc

Top Bottom