• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

no mor thrd partys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
Sakura don said that he only think bout one or two thrd partys charcters after solid snake. so we might not gets no more. its on a artcle.

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
dont attacks me boy! i puts ma shotgun in yo ***. dont come to the west carlinas

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Of course it's a possibility (and everyone needs to realize that.) However it is not guaranteed either.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
dont attacks me boy! i puts ma shotgun in yo ***. dont come to the west carlinas

I...I cant...er... I dont get it...why are you such an idiot? Every time you post, it makes absolutely no sense. You dont stay on topic, you insult EVERYONE that posts in your topic...

You got banned last week...why did you come back...why mods? why?

We all knew about this. Sakurai said 1 or two more before Sonic was announced, so this could be it, yes.

:007: Squirtle does NOT approve. :mad:

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
True that we could be done, but I do not think it is very likely of Sakurai not to throw another into the mix, unless copyright issues flare up and Sakurai can't use popular choices such as Geno (yes he's a third party, there's no such thing as a "2.5 party") and Bomberman. The Megaman guy would probably have an orgasm if Nintendo confronted him to be able to use Megaman as a PC. I mean, why not? A lot of the characters in the game already advertise their series, I didn't even play Metroid until after the original Super Smash, after seeing Samus, I got hooked. So either Bomberman and or Megaman, because they would be a great icon for their series and could get people easily hooked. Geno? Meh, if he makes it, it's going to be all fan-service to me. What exactly will he promote? It's not like no one hasn't played a Mario game before this game.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
What the hell? I thought that everyone was tired of hearing "N0 mor thrd part char's, Sakurai said so"
Stop posting this. I swear to god, this is the 15th time I've seen this. Before Olimar, and before Dedede.
Just shut up with these stupid posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom