• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Mercy vs The World; a Montreal tournament, Dec. 29th

TestRider

Smash Ace
yo Jason on n'espere tu va vnir dude, show us you'r awesome moves super man

j'imagine tu prend captain fulcon, lol nice t'accote tu les pro? Amene toi vendredi qu'on joue!

Non en fait son avatar et sa signature c'est de la fausse représentation, il est trop *** pour jouer avec Falcon plus qu'un match sur vingt.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
mon égo ;(

je joue avec yoshi.

EDIT

ouin, me faut les coordonnés pour me rendre à votre place demain, et une heure.

tank yoo

Jih

Smash Journeyman
TestRider said:
c'est de la fausse représentation, il est trop *** pour jouer avec Falcon plus qu'un match sur vingt.
LOL

pkmvodka said:
je joue avec yoshi.

EDIT

ouin, me faut les coordonnés pour me rendre à votre place demain, et une heure.

tank yoo
/done ... jai hate a dmain heh

ah nice pi nous on jou avec bowser mewtow pi pichu ;)

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
t'es en train de rire du yoshi de pkmvodka toi la hein... HEIN!!!!!!! ;>_<;

EDIT:::

ouain demain vous jouez ensemble??? jme demandais si jpouvais pas aussi venir... -_-;

cF=)

Smash Lord
Chet ! Ok c'est confirmer pour 2 personnes sur 4...

A date on a une team : Resistance is futile (cF[BORG], Jarc[B0RG])

Bon la pour le matos de TV et de cube sa reste encore sur la glace parce que sa speut que les 2 autres gars dmon crew soit parti dans le nord >__>, en tk on est deja deux a représenter !

More info to come soon ^__^

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Wak said:
t'es en train de rire du yoshi de pkmvodka toi la hein... HEIN!!!!!!! ;>_<;

EDIT:::

ouain demain vous jouez ensemble??? jme demandais si jpouvais pas aussi venir... -_-;
T un ptit vite toi ;) lol...

ouais... va falloir tu post ton e-mail par private msg ou par post avant minuit a soir genre... pi que tu soit pret a faire une descente a ste-the ;)... au pire jva checker demain midi ... au pire on jouera o tournois :)

Damax

Smash Lord
Jih - OUAIS te revoila finalement jpeut pu te comparer ac un robot sans emotions!!! paske la veille... Lets rock pal!

amener s'en du peuple plus on n'est de fou plus on rigole au pire jva etre oubliger damener mon cube XD lol

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Elef, I need your partners name, I need to know if they are doing singles and teams. I need a name for your crews/teams.

Mino will do.

ThatGuy, I'll add you to Elef crew when you post, and I'll put you down as a team with Minoshei when you confirm the news.

Hero & jim, c'est qui votre ***** pour compléter votre crew? :laugh: :psycho:

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
.chet teh failure. Montreal SSBM Tourney WE NEED TV SETS!!! - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=61078 says:
thatguy said he'd pay for you or something

.chet teh failure. Montreal SSBM Tourney WE NEED TV SETS!!! - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=61078 says:
so I need a team name

.jeniul teh failure. at smash T_T Mino......S.M.A.S.H.B.O.A.R.D.S. says:
hum dunno ask him lol

how about "buttsechs lolol"
So yeah ThatGuy, make up a team name.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Humm...well, as tempting as "The Buttsechs" sounds, I'd rather go with something a bit less...uh...stupid.

How about "The Stock Breakers" (unless "The Stock Brokers" sounds better, I was aiming for something that works two ways)

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
yes n00b! And you didnt show up yesterday at Joel's house, so that makes you teh phailed.
I'm hurt now =.= now more cheese sticks for you.
I was at a birthday party at some chick's house. I didn't had my cellphone with me, in which it had Joel's number, so I couldn't really contact you guys to tell you I wasn't coming that day. Oh well, may be next time.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
It's all good, i was only disapointed cause i was playing better then when i did at Eleft's house and wanted to recompare to you guys. No doupt you most probbly would have won...its just i would have arthered a more accurate reading.

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Kirt --> I know you're a talented player. Especially at Elef's house, your mind games "pwned" ! Well too bad I couldn't go to the smashfest that day.

Chet --> I still didn't find any places where we can rent TVs.

Others --> Can anyone lend an assistance? Search somewhere near your hometown for a place where you can rent TVs.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Chesterr, je pense qu'on va seulement etre 2 finallement a aller au tournoi, alors inscrit cF=) et Jarc dans les single aussi.

A par ca je sais pas combien jvais pouvoir amener de télé la... **** les personne qui devait en amener beaucoup seront pas la... mais jvais faire mon gros possible pareil.

Anyway c'est sa. 2 de plus dans les single.

oNLNr

Smash Rookie
Hello oNLNr it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide an answer or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 20 forums. A few popular destinations include our Melee Discussion forums, our Pool Room for off-topic discussion and our Tournament Discussion forum.

*posts*

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 said:
Elef, I need your partners name, I need to know if they are doing singles and teams. I need a name for your crews/teams.

Mino will do.

ThatGuy, I'll add you to Elef crew when you post, and I'll put you down as a team with Minoshei when you confirm the news.

Hero & jim, c'est qui votre ***** pour compléter votre crew? :laugh: :psycho:
for now just put me guillaume and joel in and i'll get to you when i confirm the rest.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Team RDM1 = [jih, vwin] , RDM2 = [pow, bam] on va decider ci qui qui va avoir 3 stock la bas right?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok ben regardez les fillettes, si vs êtes pas sur la liste dites-le moi.

We need teams and crews.

We need tvs or we're ****ed.

I'll post extra info tomorrow, I'm ****ing tired.

EDIT: ça peut changer à chaque set mon ami.

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Serious problem....

I know it's not my job to really announce these kinds of stuff, but the tournament is turning to real chaos. We have like 50 persons coming and there's only 6 TVs(approx.). We have like about 11 hours to make those 50 people play singles and determine the winners, including the team battles and crews.

People think about it, there's only a few days left till the tournament. If you want this thing to work out, please do your possible. I'm not black mailing you guys. Like each 4-5 people should bring 1 TV. If you need a lift you can ask your parents or a friend or a person from the smash community. If you're rich, or your parents are doctors or whatever, then call a taxi. If you can't bring a TV, you can search in the "Yellow Pages" for TV rentals, I, myself, don't have one. If you find a place, post it the board.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Hero of Nobody said:
I know it's not my job to really announce these kinds of stuff, but the tournament is turning to real chaos. We have like 50 persons coming and there's only 6 TVs(approx.). We have like about 11 hours to make those 50 people play singles and determine the winners, including the team battles and crews.

People think about it, there's only a few days left till the tournament. If you want this thing to work out, please do your possible. I'm not black mailing you guys. Like each 4-5 people should bring 1 TV. If you need a lift you can ask your parents or a friend or a person from the smash community. If you're rich, or your parents are doctors or whatever, then call a taxi. If you can't bring a TV, you can search in the "Yellow Pages" for TV rentals, I, myself, don't have one. If you find a place, post it the board.
what they shouldve done was up the price of admissions and take that money to rent a whole bunch of tvs....it wouldve been a hastle for them but at least it wouldve worked.

id bring a tv if someone would give me a lift (and back of course). i just cant afford a cab from montreal north to my house.

ST-Hunter

Smash Rookie
Hi.

2 new crews:
- Team Rocket: Ken, Ross and Cha
- Chronos' Numbers: Clyf, Shun and Joe

1 new team:
- Bon bagay: Edgar and Junior

and I (shun) maybe participating in the singles...

I just hope it's not to late to register...-__-'

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Have you tried Sonnada Electronique Inc. (514-333-1199) or Video Vision (514-697-3230)? Yeah they`re both kinda far but maybe they are willing to deliver & pick up.

And like I said before, I can`t bring my TV because I don`t have a lift, and imagine the price of a cab from Dorval to Mont. Nord and back...UGH!

cF=)

Smash Lord
Ok everybody, I'm in desperate need of TWO controllers !

If ANYBODY posess 2 good working controller, I'll give my anal virginity in exchange !! (jk)
Waiting for your response.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Wak said:
tv's are more important. i'll lend you my controller but FIND TV'S
I'm bringing already 3 TVs, t'es mon sauveur si tu m'amene 2 manette qui sont en bon etat !

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
ben jma en enmener 2 dont une qu'on partagera au pire, spa grave. l'autre, le Z tu peux pas faire de homerun contest avec, mais tu peux toujours grabber pis faire tes L cancel avec si t'es weird.

next time BYOC

Zred

Smash Rookie
je peut en amener 2 manettes une pour moi et lautre bien je te la prete et wak ten prete une donc ten auras 2 ?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zred, that is waaay too bad for the tv. :(

ST-Hunter, c'est noté. :p (Bon Bagay, omg perfect name. Y manque juste une équipe Kola Couronne pis Quiskeya Boyo).

Wak ok on s'est parlé.

cF=) t'as tes deux manettes là. lol gg

Jvais reposter ce soir pour des informations de dernieres minutes.

Top Bottom