• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No mario tornado in E4All = Customizable moves!?

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a dead and buried topic, but I haven't seen anyone say that they've seen the Mario Tornado in E4All, when he is confirmed to have it by a pic shown in the "mario's special moves" section.

Not having a CONFIRMED move in the demo would really help the theory of customizable moves, and could possibly be why nintendo pushed back the release date (im not really for customized moves, it'll almost double the balance issues nintendo has to deal with).

Close/delete this topic if I didn't dig deep enough and mario does have the tornado in E for All :p
EDIT: ya he does have it nvm

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
lol I should have known when there wasn't a big buzz about it, admin, wherever you are close this thread!

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
I thought mario's tornado was DownB in the air while DownB on the ground was is fludd.
I Guess not. But thats make a better drill move for mario.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Down B in air just starts charging FLUDD in the direction Mario is facing. No hovering water spikes, lol.

Top Bottom