• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No items. Fox Only. FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

§leepy God

Smash Master
It might came from anti tournament websites or things like that. As you know, Fox was the most picked character in Melee, (I'm glad he's not picked alot in Brawl). No items is really common in tournaments as well, not even Free For All's tournies have items on. And Final Destination has no walls, no ground cover, no hazards, just a plain stage. It's easy to do alot of Fox combos in stages like that. But at last, it gets old quick.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Really it's just an overexatergation of a stereotypcial viewpoint. It's fairly riduclious and not worth thinking about too hard when it comes down to it.

OATH

Smash Apprentice
i has made a new word zo000mg!11111!21!!!1000!!!1 Casual***s11!1111111!!!!!!!1

ElementSun

Smash Cadet
there's a wiki page on tourney ***s, and it contains 16 comics about them.

One of the was about fishing. It went like:

Hey, wanna go fishing?

What's this? No pole. No hook. No air.

Final Destination.

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
That video was so hilarious...and so true. I hate playing with no items AND on Final Destination. I like moving around alot and using item to the best of my ability. When playing wth my friends, I kick serious butt. Now, they only want to play "No iems....Top or High Tier only...Final Destination." It really makes the game...boring...

Plus, I main Fox anyways, so during a tourney, I just don't feel as unique as I ususally do.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Really it's just an overexatergation of a stereotypcial viewpoint. It's fairly riduclious and not worth thinking about too hard when it comes down to it.
Oh. My. God. WTF is that word?! The really huge one that starts with an "o". I almost never say anything about this kinda thing, but SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THAT?!

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Haha, Tourney Tards, that's great. Not that I'm anti-tourney, but still that's hillarious to me.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Oh. My. God. WTF is that word?! The really huge one that starts with an "o". I almost never say anything about this kinda thing, but SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THAT?!
My spelling is realitively bad so I didn't spell it right, but it pretty much means your taking a point or viewpoint and making it sound worse or more humorous then it really is.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
I play casually without items and still find the meme funny. It helps that I have a bunch of friends who are Anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom