• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No, it can't be!

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Those are just the recorded tournament results. It's likely that they put down the results of one tournament out of 50.

Even so, it looks like a reasonable sample of the entire tournament result population.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
That's good, but I don't think they have been registered at the website used to make this tier. It's good to know that Yoshi's putting up a fight though.

Off topic. It would be greatly appreciated if some Yoshi mains could go and help Yoshi in the game "Hit and Give" which is in "Forum games". He's holding in, but he needs some buffing. If for any reason you can't find the forum game, go to the "Help Yoshi in a matter of life and death" thread which is in the Yoshi board. There is a link there.
The other members are currently teaming up on Yoshi and trying to eliminate him after someone started a new game on the same thread (Hit and give).

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Off topic. It would be greatly appreciated if some Yoshi mains could go and help Yoshi in the game "Hit and Give" which is in "Forum games". He's holding in, but he needs some buffing. If for any reason you can't find the forum game, go to the "Help Yoshi in a matter of life and death" thread which is in the Yoshi board. There is a link there.
The other members are currently teaming up on Yoshi and trying to eliminate him after someone started a new game on the same thread (Hit and give).
He already won. Go ahead, throw up your cap and yell something victorious :D

P.S. He won the last one anyway. Did they start another one?

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Thats what I'm trying to say!!!! THEY STARTED ANOTHER HIT and GIVE. after Yoshi won the first time. Yoshi's in another round now. He's almost gone, with only 3 points. But I plan to make that 4. I'm in Beijing China right now for summer vacation. And it's after 12:00 midnight, SO I'm gonna add another point now.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It doesn't really matter that much.

Just keep placing. Somebody'll recognize it sooner or later and if not, then you're still placing and hopefully making top three to get your hands on some phat tourney l00tz.

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
I have 2 more I'm going to in the next 3 days. Hopefully they are over 16 people since I had to leave out a 3rd place and 4th place because of it :(
Good luck, Ive been I only one which I placed Fifth in Because I got paired with a Good G&W, sigh... :(

Top Bottom