• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No-Damage Clear?

Magma

Smash Cadet
I thought that in order to get this bonus, you had to clear one of the 1-P modes without taking ANY damage. Well, I did this! As DK with five stock, very easy, on Classic. And it didn't give me the bonus! I KNOW I didn't take damage! This is very frustrating after about six hours of trying to get that bonus! Is there another requirement you have to fulfill?

(Incidentally, I DID get the No-Miss Clear...)

Oh, and I would've posted this in the Help topic, but nobody helped me when I posted there yesterday, so...

Sandwich

Smash Ace
There isn't a No-Damage clear, I think.
There's Speed Demon, No Miss, and Continuation deductor, but no No-Damage clear I think.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure there's a No-Damage Clear. All the FAQs I've seen have listed it as a bonus. As far as other requirements go, I have no idea.

I've been trying to get it for awhile now, too. Stupid Diskin trophy...

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Yeah there is such a bonus. And yes its needed to get the diskun trophy. It isn't really that hard, on very easy that is.

Magma

Smash Cadet
I know it exists--but how do I get it! What am I doing wrong?! I did it on very easy, with no damage--TWICE now, and still haven't gotten it.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
to get the bonus you have to beat clasic mode without getting any dmg. i found it very easy with marth.
the only trophy im missing is the capt. olimar one.

Magma

Smash Cadet
Okay, I'll say this again--I HAVE beaten Classic Mode twice without taking any damage. Twice, now. I get the No-Miss Clear, but never No-Damage. What gives?

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Well you obviously haven't then. Check under data, and then bonuses. The list is not alphabetical, so it kind of sucks. Find a list online, and complete each one individually.

Magma

Smash Cadet
Okay, I figured it out. Foxman, originally I was kind of agitated at your comment, but you were right. I realized that I WAS taking damage from the lava in the Race to the Finish stage--I was using the lava as a propellant to get to the next section. I don't know why that never raised a red flag...Thanks! I got the bonus.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
The bonus helps you get the Diskun trophy. That was my last trophy I needed. If any of you need any other help with the other bonuses let me know. I had trouble with All Variations and Lethal weapons, so I came up with a method somewhere and also it's on someone's faq.

Lol, the Diskun trophy is the only reason I got to smashboards. Everywhere else, noone could help me. Then someone from swf helped me and I was like yay.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
or Doc's up B :) one-hit kill.

I almost got No-Damage Clear with Pichu until I was barely touched by one of Master Hand's stupid moves lol

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
that thing is sooooo anoying. I have a lot of questions

1) if you get damage during target test, or if you fall of during target test, does that effect your chances?
that is all XD

Magma

Smash Cadet
If you take damage, it counts. But if you just fall down, you're good.

Magma

Smash Cadet
Before I go make a new topic, I have another Bonus Question. It's about Gardener Finish, a bonus you're supposed to get when you put a flower on the enemy's head at the end of a match. Well, I've tried this, and I never get the bonus. I assume it's talking about using Lip's Stick to KO an opponent--and I've even done this when there was no flower already on the enemy. CONFUSION!

Lynamo

Smash Cadet
I find it easy to get the bouns when you go to all star on very easy and use falco's b and down move. It sends people flying to thier death in the first few seconds of the match.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Gardener Finish: Put a flower on an enemy's head at match's end

So, just do a 1 minute match, vs a nonplaying human, put the item you use for it (whatever puts a flower on your head) and do it at the last 5 seconds or something.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Should have edited your post so I wouldn't have had to work. Lol, thanks for the +2 post count.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Lol, or you can have a fight:

fox only
wavedash only
Lip's stick only
Final destination

;)

That'll get you the Gardener's finish.

Top Bottom