• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No brawl at e3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
Nah, Brawl is always kept a secret until near the end of the nintendo conferences. Besides, Reggie himself stated that there will be more this week.

Sonicfan813

Smash Cadet
Nah, Brawl is always kept a secret until near the end of the nintendo conferences. Besides, Reggie himself stated that there will be more this week.
He did say that, I'm hoping he meant for E3 instead of just the Smashbros updates.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I don't expect any more in a way. I think it's becuase E3 is just so small. The event is really bad now and is upsatged by GDC and TGS. I think TGS is going to be the real hitter this year. E3 just doesn't accomidate the publishers like it should, and doesn't let enought people in in order to actually create buzz for any of the software. I feel E3 will be fazed out for another event.

Sariku

Smash Master
I don't expect any more in a way. I think it's becuase E3 is just so small. The event is really bad now and is upsatged by GDC and TGS. I think TGS is going to be the real hitter this year. E3 just doesn't accomidate the publishers like it should, and doesn't let enought people in in order to actually create buzz for any of the software. I feel E3 will be fazed out for another event.
Maybe, and I see what your saying. But maybe Reggie and Nintendo will be nice? We're really impatiant... unless they give Sonic tonight -hint hint nudge nudge-

.ReDLiNE-

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Gamespot is not that great of a site... I don't know why people hype it up sometimes.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Don't trust G4.

They go to commercials at the worst times possible. On Tuesday they cut out in the middle of the Halo 3 trailer.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Adam Sessler was trying to stop them from doing that. He's the only sane person on G4...

Wait, IT'S STARTING NOW!

Brockman5

Smash Ace
On september 20-23.... So the conference started....can you fill me in please...my internet is not working right...please...even if it's not brawl related.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom