• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJROTC(or any other JROTC).

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I am about to finish my NS2 year of NJROTC as a PO2, and will be going for 2 more years.
This is an awesome high school class, anyone else in it.
My unit is #5 in the Nation too, oh yeah, that is awesome, that means only 4 more impressive NJROTCs in the US, and zero more impressive units in my area, cause, best in Area 8, so yeah!
Anyway, sorry to brag.
How is JROTC for any other cadets out there?

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid i do not know what NJROTC(or any other JROTC for that matter) is. =\

EDIT: But for how you speak of it, it must be somehting good and to be proud of :p so keep up i guess.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I was in JROTC in high school. Our battalion was a joke, but we always passed inspection with honors, somehow. I ended up reaching the rank of Major, and I was our battalion's S-3 (Operations Officer). It was alot of fun, and I'm really glad I did it.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I finished my 2nd year of JROTC this year and I'm entering my 3rd year in August, hopefully as a company commander. I was the 2nd highest shooter on our Rifle Team (awesome :)), and I'm happy to report that we became county champs this April. We, the Rifle Team, are actually going to meet up again in July for some state meet, which is really unusual because our Colonel never allowed that for Rifle Team. It's one of my favorite classes in high school and I hope to stay in it for all four years.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
*Google searches your abbreviations. * Wow, I learn something new everyday. My highschool next year doesn't offer this program, unfortunately. Well, congratulations at your badassery!

You spelled surgeon wrong, unless you meant strugeon(the fish), or Sergeant General(no such thing).
Fish General? Lol

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I was in Army JROTC for 7 semesters and was a Company Commander. I can honestly tell you that I feel like I wasted all of those hours on something pointless. I wish I had taken art or something useful instead...

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
XD woot my school is in the top 4 in the nation XD

i wouldn't be proud (i'm not in rotc), except one of my best friends is battalion leader or something (not sure the exact title, i just know it's really high and has "battalion" in the name)

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I was in Army JROTC for 7 semesters and was a Company Commander. I can honestly tell you that I feel like I wasted all of those hours on something pointless. I wish I had taken art or something useful instead...
Awell, I am going into the military, and most my friends are in NJROTC, and I quit art to join NJROTC.

Top Bottom