• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
At the end of the day it's the experience that matters. And that Rockband showing was certainly an experience to say the least.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That's exactly the thing I JUST SAID. That it was for people AT PAX and that's it. Like, come on at least read what I said if you're going to quote something that CONFIRMS what I said to try and prove your point. haha
Calm down. I posted that before I saw that you had responded. NO NEED FOR CAPS LOCKS.

MISTAKES HAPPEN.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I have no idea what happened in the last 24 pages, but I came by to share my sorrow. I was playing Yakuza $ and decided to buy a locker key radar (70,000 yen) to find the last keys since I was near the end game. I completed one of the substories and got a locker key radar for free ;_;

I mean, I have like a million yen in that game, but it's the principle of the matters.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
So anyone notice that the upcoming scheduled maintenance is going to last for the same length, during the same hour as the previous one?

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Can you tell us anything else about Tamaki's sources?
I can tell you that I can't say anything else outside of what I posted in my article or said by Tamaki himself.

Does that help or hurt the leak?
Also, in case you didn't see it, how much do you believe this at this point?
It doesn't effect the leak as the original leak wasn't about the amiibo.

At this point, I'm about 75% confident in it.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Ugh, I have a feeling we're going to have to endure this for the next 2 months. The only thing that'll end it is the reveal of a different character, the reveal of Shovel Knight, or the end of the ballot.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Ugh, I have a feeling we're going to have to endure this for the next 2 months. The only thing that'll end it is the reveal of a different character, the reveal of Shovel Knight, or the end of the ballot.
Yeah, that's the issue. If it's not revealed today it could be revealed in the next two months.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the stream is delayed.... Well this is getting good, now that I can join on the chaos tonight!!!!!

Tr1pleDee

Together now!
NNID
Tr1pleDee
3DS FC
2964-8670-3007
Switch FC
SW-6770-0026-7427
@ Tr1pleDee Tr1pleDee can I be invited to the twitch chat? My username is HuarboloSCB
Sent, assuming your twitch name is the same as your SmashBoards one.

And what is this "inviting" you cool kids are talking about?
I'm inviting people from this thread to a private twitch chat that we are using for the PAX stream and future twitch events.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
And thus we are stuck in leak hell for the millionth+ time

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Yeah, that's the issue. If it's not revealed today it could be revealed in the next two months.
Question, if a different character were to be revealed before then, would you consider the rumor dead?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I can tell you that I can't say anything else outside of what I posted in my article or said by Tamaki himself.

It doesn't effect the leak as the original leak wasn't about the amiibo.

At this point, I'm about 75% confident in it.
Thanks Push. As much as I hate to admit it, this makes me about 75% confident.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
*sigh* So 1-2 months of nothing but shovel knight arguing is coming.Hope this dont become the next geno or k rool

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So the stream is delayed.... Well this is getting good, now that I can join on the chaos tonight!!!!!
Stream wasn't delayed... there's nothing stating that there will be a stream for that. Just that they'll be talking to people in half an hour. They didn't say anything about announcing stuff at 8.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Hey, at least I can keep making terrible shovel related puns, and I always dig that idea.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Speaking personally, the timing of events, the amiibo and the Smash patch raises my confidence a bit higher than 75%

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
So you think we will get SK announced at PAX then?
That I'm less confident on. If we still had Directs I'd say no but since those are in purgatory, who knows. It's possible that if this patch does get a character it could be someone entirely different and SK would be later in the year. We'll just have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom