• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Meh...Skull Kid isn't really that exciting TBH. Even as someone who loves the N64 Zelda's.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Literally why hasn't TheSoraKid been banned yet?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like how Chrono try to be careful about possible spoilers, and what do you know, second post after his, peoples just reveal who it might be like it's nothing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Literally why hasn't TheSoraKid been banned yet?
Because they're on the gray area; hasn't harrassed or stuff from what I know, simply is an annoying ****.
So yeah, the ignore button is our friend.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Whew! After ten days on my vacation in Las Vegas & Utah, I'm home again!

Went to watch a comedy club, a bunch of national parks, lots from my extended family, and some other things. Pretty tired.

Hearing a Nintendo Direct is tomorrow is great news to come home to.

Hopefully I didn't miss too much (I tried my best since I was gone).

D

Deleted member

Because they're on the gray area; hasn't harrassed or stuff from what I know, simply is an annoying ****.
So yeah, the ignore button is our friend.
You are not wrong though. :V
It is okay if you guys want to ignore me, I will simply not care anymore.
Meh...Skull Kid isn't really that exciting TBH. Even as someone who loves the N64 Zelda's.
Just ignore him and your problems will go away.

Like the reason why Zeb ignored me was because he could not stand my constant annoying attitude.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Now Celica vs Lyn is the most crowded battle

I thought this was the calmest matchup, ****

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I went for Lucina to get feathers. I've been getting two random allies every match because nobody else on my friend list picked her. I'm all alone :/

Such is the life of a feather mercenary, I guess. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When you have a certain kink but even you know its wrong.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. If Skull Kid is the real deal, then I'm going to place him as a secondary.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
All I'm expecting from the Direct is the Switch online service and a Dr. Mario game made specifically for the Switch.

Will happily take a Smesh reveal. though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Trailer prediction:

It opens up with Bayonetta fighting some unforeseen foe in a dark and dreadful place.

Bayonnetta: my my, your quite something! I’ve fought a lot of demons but your something else.

We hear a cackle and a long tentacle reaches out to hit bayo but is cut down by a sword. Young link is shown to have saved Bayo or so they think.

As both start to get up we see who they are fighting l.

“Skull Kid crashes the party!”

Skull Kid sends multiple lashes out all about to make contact and end link and bayo when all of a sudden they are all slashed to pieces in a fury of attacks and Skull Kid is trapped in water/

impa is shown coming to the rescue.
“Impa cuts in”

Cue gameplay.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Veronica is being bullied by Lucina because of the silly multiplier.

Time to dump your flags for the Brave Princess if you voted for her.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not expecting too much from the direct, mostly because I won't be able to watch it live, so why bother having hopes & dreams?:teeth:

Other than that, check out this not-so-awesome sprite of one of my character! (well, his head atleast)

The Red Titan head.gif

'hope you like it, 'cuz let me you, it was....not hard per say, but definitly a new and interesting way to make sprites while using only black & white, and yes, this is an Undertale reference. :ultsans:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm not expecting too much from the direct, mostly because I won't be able to watch it live, so why bother having hopes & dreams?:teeth:

Other than that, check out this not-so-awesome sprite of one of my character! (well, his head atleast)

View attachment 162056

'hope you like it, 'cuz let me you, it was....not hard per say, but definitly a new and interesting way to make sprites while using only black & white, and yes, this is an Undertale reference. :ultsans:
o3o Ooooh, you did a wonderful job with the sprite! xD I honestly thought it had came straight out of Undertale!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
o3o Ooooh, you did a wonderful job with the sprite! xD I honestly thought it had came straight out of Undertale!
Hey! Thanks!

Yeah, I definitly tried to get that Undertale vibe. Years & months of watching and analyzing Undertale sprites and how they work will do that you.

What does help is that I had a model, this one to be precise.
The Red Titan Color.jpg
(Yes, I will show this drawing again and again until the end of time)

'Help that this character work really well with the style of Undertale & is easy to drawn on it's own.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Veronica is being bullied by Lucina because of the silly multiplier.

Time to dump your flags for the Brave Princess if you voted for her.
But Lucina is the Brave Princess
View attachment 162057
Wait? Then who is the Brave Princess?

That aside, Veronica is the Real MVP when it comes to Chain Challenge. Not only did I managed to beat that stupid first CYL/Dancer chain challenge, but I managed to actually win all of the Paralogue Chain Challenges with her, Reinhardt, NY!Azura and Bride Ninian. Veronica was incredibly useful. And with all the Orbs I got from the Paralogue Chain Challenges, I managed to get Brave Hector. :shades: He is +SPD, however, but compared to my V!Hector, he's not -ATK, he's -RES, which isn't good as well due to Superbane. But still, got B!Hector.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I got back to 20K feathers today and didn't have any merge fodder. I promoted Roderick, as he is a good boy and my favorite member of the 7th Platoon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got back to 20K feathers today and didn't have any merge fodder. I promoted Roderick, as he is a good boy and my favorite member of the 7th Platoon.
Roderick is a great horse unit. He has a good balanced stat spread nice skills and can do a lot of drag back.

He’s been one of my favorites in heroes

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think it's been a month since my dog died, or more, and whenever I walk in the house I still have a brief moment where I expect to hear the dog barking at a potential intruder before seeing it's me

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think it's been a month since my dog died, or more, and whenever I walk in the house I still have a brief moment where I expect to hear the dog barking at a potential intruder before seeing it's me
About the same except I look over at my rabbits cage instinctively just to see nothing in there

I couldn't move it so I just covered it with a blanket

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I might be able to see the direct when it airs, but I might be busy doing homework tomorrow.

I do hope that we get a Smash reveal. Fire Emblem or Metroid Prime 4 would be nice as well (though I highly doubt we'll see the latter this soon, even though it's been over a year since it's reveal).

The online service is the main thing I'm expecting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom