• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Unfortunately, no gays but...
High End ****ing pierced Endeavor's left eye, like,
He's then laying in the ground with High End above him.
Doubt Endeavor is really dead but still, it shows how ****ing powerful High End really is
So, Kirishima is still in the closest then. :V
But hey, look at that, Endeavor knows how Todoroki feels now. Plus they match now. :v

Anyway, hey look, found my Digimon cards.

When do I get to become a Digimon Tamer, I got the cards, now all I need is the Digivice and Digimon. :v

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish I could face someone as bad as me in Mario Tennis Aces so I could potentially win atleast once.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What characters do you lose to? All of them? Or are you only coming across Chain Chomps and such?
I played against Mario, Toad, Bowser Jr. and Peach so far. Toad was the closest I got to victory but still got 2-0’d against them.

D

Deleted member

So, Kirishima is still in the closest then. :V
But hey, look at that, Endeavor knows how Todoroki feels now. Plus they match now. :v

Anyway, hey look, found my Digimon cards.

When do I get to become a Digimon Tamer, I got the cards, now all I need is the Digivice and Digimon. :v
Venom "Punished" Endeavor

Also, Kirishima was never in the closet
9e6eff79-0eb0-4fea-ba12-a0a3f4451d9f.gif

It's just Bakugo who is a tsundere

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
maaaan i'm still mad about aces, toad sucks because of his lack of range + lack of power and the other character I'd want to main is Birdo who's one of the characters locked behind the tournament events so we won't even get to play her for months :'^) i swear why do they set it up like that???? just put them in the game :^(

Starlight_Lily

Venom "Punished" Endeavor

Also, Kirishima was never in the closet
View attachment 149656
It's just Bakugo who is a tsundere
Yeah. :v

Nah, Kirishima doesn't know he's gay for Bakugo yet, dude. He still thinks its just a Shounen friendship.

Momo is the one who's out of the closet, I mean she's already courting Earjack and everything. :v

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whew, think my sunburn is finally gone from yesterday, that was ****ing nasty @~@ i got way to much sun and heat

whelp those two days of busyness so now i can finally sit back and relax on games and crap

speaking of which
@Shishœ
shishoe.png
finished that on up, something was bugging ith trying to craft your backstory out, so it took much longer than it was suppose to (and add in the past two days of irl stuff) but finally got that to happen

but...besides that and the age i literally had zero idea on what to go with :V so i gave the traits at random and the same thing with the skills, i might aslo add in fast learning to make you a generalist on everything but intellectual

if ya wanna give me a direction to go with, and what ya want for equipment wise let me know :V

also funny enough while clearing characters for creation, the game popped out this one
i think the game gave me an base inkling kinda lol

reminds me back with oppos character being randomly generated, but instead this one reminds me of cori

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
maaaan i'm still mad about aces, toad sucks because of his lack of range + lack of power and the other character I'd want to main is Birdo who's one of the characters locked behind the tournament events so we won't even get to play her for months :'^) i swear why do they set it up like that???? just put them in the game :^(
But it’s ok that Birdo is on disk dlc because she’s free, amirite?

Play singleplayer more to get better.
I can’t play the best character in adventure mode though. :/

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So a food for thought about a potential Fire Emblem character when he comes to Heroes:

You know how Shadows of Valentia doesn't let any of your units use axes despite said weapon being in the game (only the enemy units use it)? Because of this, it seems like we won't be having any SoV characters in Heroes that will use axes, right?

I wouldn't necessarily say that. There is one SoV character who I think will be an axe unit. Who? Atlas!

"But Eru, he's a villager. Neither his default class nor his secondary classes let him use axes in his game!"

But you do know that being a woodcutter is one of his most defining characteristics, right? As a man from a mountain village, that's his main job. He talks about this in a few of his base conversations.

And what does woodcutting involve in a medieval setting like Fire Emblem? Chopping wood! Also, look at Atlas's build. He definitely looks like the type that could easily carry an axe for that sort of thing. All those things said, I think it would make the most sense for Atlas to be an Axe unit when he's added into Heroes.

So what axe would he wield? SoV doesn't have any particular axes that stand out beyond the Shadow Axe, but Atlas doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would use it.

I think he'll likely wield an original axe for his debut in Heroes. Perhaps it could be a completely new axe called the "Woodcutter Axe" that would grant some kind of special effects. More likely, I think it'll probably be a more basic axe. The Brave Axe or the Slaying Axe are the two most plausible, though I hope he has the Slaying Axe as his default weapon since that would give him instant access to a competitively-viable axe thanks to weapon refinement.

Honestly, the thought of Atlas being the only SoV unit to use an axe in Fire Emblem Heroes makes him one of most wanted characters to be added in Fire Emblem Heroes (as well as the fact I actually like him as a character and think he's underrated because of his lack of supports), though seeing how he's one of the more unpopular SoV characters, we're probably not getting Atlas for quite a while.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So a food for thought about a potential Fire Emblem character when he comes to Heroes:

You know how Shadows of Valentia doesn't let any of your units use axes despite said weapon being in the game (only the enemy units use it)? Because of this, it seems like we won't be having any SoV characters in Heroes that will use axes, right?

I wouldn't necessarily say that. There is one SoV character who I think will be an axe unit. Who? Atlas!

"But Eru, he's a villager. Neither his default class nor his secondary classes let him use axes in his game!"

But you do know that being a woodcutter is one of his most defining characteristics, right? As a man from a mountain village, that's his main job. He talks about this in a few of his base conversations.

And what does woodcutting involve in a medieval setting like Fire Emblem? Chopping wood! Also, look at Atlas's build. He definitely looks like the type that could easily carry an axe for that sort of thing. All those things said, I think it would make the most sense for Atlas to be an Axe unit when he's added into Heroes.

So what axe would he wield? SoV doesn't have any particular axes that stand out beyond the Shadow Axe, but Atlas doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would use it.

I think he'll likely wield an original axe for his debut in Heroes. Perhaps it could be a completely new axe called the "Woodcutter Axe" that would grant some kind of special effects. More likely, I think it'll probably be a more basic axe. The Brave Axe or the Slaying Axe are the two most plausible, though I hope he has the Slaying Axe as his default weapon since that would give him instant access to a competitively-viable axe thanks to weapon refinement.

Honestly, the thought of Atlas being the only SoV unit to use an axe in Fire Emblem Heroes makes him one of most wanted characters to be added in Fire Emblem Heroes (as well as the fact I actually like him as a character and think he's underrated because of his lack of supports), though seeing how he's one of the more unpopular SoV characters, we're probably not getting Atlas for quite a while.
I’d beleive it. Whatsername is an archer in Heroes despite not being abke to in Echoes so it makes sense.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
High End ****ing pierced Endeavor's left eye, like,
He's then laying in the ground with High End above him.
Doubt Endeavor is really dead but still, it shows how ****ing powerful High End really is
Ooh oh oh damn oof yikes dude

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I think a lot of people would appreciate Daddy Atlas in the game just so he could cut their wood.

D

Deleted member

Yeah. :v

Nah, Kirishima doesn't know he's gay for Bakugo yet, dude. He still thinks its just a Shounen friendship.

Momo is the one who's out of the closet, I mean she's already courting Earjack and everything. :v
Kirishima knows very well about his crush, in the SMASH spin-off, he actively flirts with Bakugo when the latter gets affected by a Shoujo Quirk
whew, think my sunburn is finally gone from yesterday, that was ****ing nasty @~@ i got way to much sun and heat

whelp those two days of busyness so now i can finally sit back and relax on games and crap

speaking of which
@Shishœ
finished that on up, something was bugging ith trying to craft your backstory out, so it took much longer than it was suppose to (and add in the past two days of irl stuff) but finally got that to happen

but...besides that and the age i literally had zero idea on what to go with :V so i gave the traits at random and the same thing with the skills, i might aslo add in fast learning to make you a generalist on everything but intellectual

if ya wanna give me a direction to go with, and what ya want for equipment wise let me know :V

also funny enough while clearing characters for creation, the game popped out this one
i think the game gave me an base inkling kinda lol

reminds me back with oppos character being randomly generated, but instead this one reminds me of cori
I like it, though if possible to change it, I'd like brown hair.
I should probably have been more specific but I don't know exactly how that game works so my bad lol. Will take the Fast Learning trait too.

I really hope Atlas and Kliff don't end up being villagers too, we've got plenty of sword units already.
I'd give Atlas a Slaying Axe personally, no need for an unique one.

Also, Dozla is the one who should come with the game's version of the Devil Axe.
Something like this

Devil Axe: 16 Mt. Rng 1. (Prf)
Grants unit +10 Atk during combat. After combat, unit receives damage equal to 50% of damage dealt(but cannot fall below 1).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I like it, though if possible to change it, I'd like brown hair.
I should probably have been more specific but I don't know exactly how that game works so my bad lol. Will take the Fast Learning trait too.
easily~ only time i can't change **** is when i throw all of ya in a world, if ya want anything changed just let me know

and ya :V but honestly thats not a problem, with 7 people and possibly more, every things is kinda filled on the technical side, so really its what ya want, give me something bizare or crazy that ya want and i'll see if i can do it, don't even care wat :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know how there is always that One Song that you hope make it into the next Smash game?

This song is THE song I need to hear in SSBU while fighting.
Come on Sakurai, you know what's up.:ultsonic:

Starlight_Lily

Kirishima knows very well about his crush, in the SMASH spin-off, he actively flirts with Bakugo when the latter gets affected by a Shoujo Quirk
So basically, somebody made Kirishima being hard for Bakugo more obvious.

They need to do the same for Momo with Kyoka. Obviously, just make their version more flowery, and stuff, like a Yuri manga. :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

easily~ only time i can't change **** is when i throw all of ya in a world, if ya want anything changed just let me know

and ya :V but honestly thats not a problem, with 7 people and possibly more, every things is kinda filled on the technical side, so really its what ya want, give me something bizare or crazy that ya want and i'll see if i can do it, don't even care wat :V
Give me something related to guns. I wanna shoot stuff.
So basically, somebody made Kirishima being hard for Bakugo more obvious.

They need to do the same for Momo with Kyoka. :v
The whole chapter is great but it's just
140e76d9-fe7d-4c1d-8016-9bedffd2f96e.png

Amd agreed, Momo and Jirou need to say the L-word to each other

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
"Oh, so apparently Morrowind is super venerated by some Elder Scrolls fans? Well that sounds a bit like genwunning but I might give it a shot. With my trackpad laptop don't expect me to pay more than the price of a pizza for it, though."

*Steam Summer Sale arrives, game 50% off*

"Ah thank you, that works."

I really need to get a desktop sometime, LOL. But if I'm only buying one gen 6 game every year or two at purge-sale prices it's at least not hilariously urgent. When TES 6 comes out though. . .well since I have no faith a Ratchet and Clank game that actually answers my plea of "GET ON WITH IT" will be out by then at this point, I'll probably need something to run it on and it won't be a Playstation system.

D

Deleted member

Probably Goku.
But can he beat Madara Uchiha?
And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
"Oh, so apparently Morrowind is super venerated by some Elder Scrolls fans? Well that sounds a bit like genwunning but I might give it a shot. With my trackpad laptop don't expect me to pay more than the price of a pizza for it, though."

*Steam Summer Sale arrives, game 50% off*

"Ah thank you, that works."

I really need to get a desktop sometime, LOL. But if I'm only buying one gen 6 game every year or two at purge-sale prices it's at least not hilariously urgent. When TES 6 comes out though. . .well since I have no faith a Ratchet and Clank game that actually answers my plea of "GET ON WITH IT" will be out by then at this point, I'll probably need something to run it on and it won't be a Playstation system.
eh, morrowind is good, but honestly its completely confusing and dated, with practically no user friendly help what so ever and leaves it up to yourself to understand anything

honestly i think its more of an elitist or retro ideal, which is kinda genwunning? idk

morrowind has its place and is still a fun experience, just really wouldn't recommend it over the other two any day

and know that problem well lol, my laptop is basicallly on its last legs, if money and saving wasn't an issue and other things more priority would love to replace think hunk of junk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But can he beat Madara Uchiha?
And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
The chicken wanted to play ball.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
eh, morrowind is good, but honestly its completely confusing and dated, with practically no user friendly help what so ever and leaves it up to yourself to understand anything

honestly i think its more of an elitist or retro ideal, which is kinda genwunning? idk

morrowind has its place and is still a fun experience, just really wouldn't recommend it over the other two any day

and know that problem well lol, my laptop is basicallly on its last legs, if money and saving wasn't an issue and other things more priority would love to replace think hunk of junk
I would consider picking up Oblivion too, but judging by what footage I've seen everyone in that game has a potato face that honestly makes me kind of uncomfortable looking at it LOL.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I would consider picking up Oblivion too, but judging by what footage I've seen everyone in that game has a potato face that honestly makes me kind of uncomfortable looking at it LOL.
thats a large part of the games fun though lol the customization can just get downright horrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom