• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Funny, cause my Tharja couldn't take a hit for ****. :v

And mages are traditionally frail. :v
....my tharjas and henrys almost always end up front line combat offenders, their not knights but they can reduce a lotta damage with good defense growths :/

Your last FEH pull is you now.
How lucky or ****ed are you? :V
i'm nobody
So... how is everyone today? :o

The good news for me is that I haven’t turned into a blushing tomato.
hai hai~ and good job? :V

doing good -3-

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should also mention that I have a bad tendency to play Fire Emblem like I do Advance Wars which is why I ignore things like Supports, Growths, and all that fun stuff. Bad player indeed! :)

Sometimes, I even worry about my units losing fuel when I remind myself that it's FE i'm playing lol.
So i'm basically nothing? :confused:
In my mind i'm def old. :bee:
For those of you from the NintenZone Mafia group
https://smashboards.com/threads/decisive-games-mafia-the-nintenzone-social-invasion.455021/
I can't tag people right now so if someone else could do it

Thank you for protecting my husbando
Gonna sign.

Though when it comes to my Mafia game I have planned i'll probably have it Nintenzone exclusive since the DG ppl might think it's too gimmicky.

D

Deleted member

Though when it comes to my Mafia game I have planned i'll probably have it Nintenzone exclusive since the DG ppl might think it's too gimmicky.
Just warn them of the fact and let them decide for themselves. It's kinda dickish to outright ban people for no reason
so ya want me to tag all the people in the social group?
If you could, yes, please

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
First time posting here and people talking about Fire Emblem...I have no idea of anything in Fire Emblem and I have never even played it.

Maybe I should, but I am always worried that when I get a game from a series I have never played before that I won't like it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm Effie.

Effin fantastic.

Maybe I should, but I am always worried that when I get a game from a series I have never played before that I won't like it.
To be fair, FEH is free to play and at least moderately faithful to series mechanics. If you don't know if you'll like its tactical style of game, it's a decent one to test the waters with.

Also welcome aboard.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
First time posting here and people talking about Fire Emblem...I have no idea of anything in Fire Emblem and I have never even played it.

they do, all the time dude, FEH never ends here, but hey nice to see ya here too new bomber~

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Just warn them of the fact and let them decide for themselves. It's kinda dickish to outright ban people for no reason
Yeah I just think there might be backlash to the idea I have. I'll see if they're interested first.

If nothing else, if the DG ppl say they want no part of it then i'll do it Nintenzone exclusive.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"OK… Here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner. 42 losers. I eat losers for breakfast. Breakfast. Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast. A little breck-y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed. I’m faster than fast. Quicker than quick. I am Sonic the Hedgehog!"

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
@--- @Liberation
@NonSpecificGuy Opossum Opossum
praline praline @Swampasaur
@Zeb~ @AEMehr
@AlphaSSB AmericanDJ AmericanDJ
@Apollo Justice Aurane Aurane
@Aussie the Naturist Coricus Coricus
@CrusherMania1592 @DarkAuraful
@Dr. James Rustles @Erureido
@God Robert's Cousin @GoldenYuiitusin
@Holder of the Heel @KingofPhantoms
@Kirby Dragons @Lampy
@N3ON @Pokechu
@Prince Alucard @RamOne
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @ShinyLegendary
@Shishœ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
Ura Ura @vaanrose
@WhiteEaglePL @Yellowlord
@Yomi's Biggest Fan Z25 Z25

ATTENTION! THIS IS THE KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE! ATTENTION! THIS IS THE KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE!

ANNOUCEMENT! to all mafia group members. with the death of the social groups we are now officially moving to decisive games. the old ghosts and community there are prepared to welcome us in open arms! REPEAT OPEN ARMS!

with orders from shishoe and to make everyone clear on it, they will be hosting a game to invite us all in, so that everyone from the old social group will be able to move nicely in home and we can all adapt to eachother

https://smashboards.com/threads/decisive-games-mafia-the-nintenzone-social-invasion.455021/

here is the link, sign on up if ya wish, or to simply observe the place and get used to our new home of our conquest invasion peaceful enviroment

THAT CONCLUDE THE KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE! THAT CONCLUDE THE KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE! HAVE A GOOD DAY!

(warning the KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE! may involve in loss of hearing and bleeding ears, along with temporal disturbance to peoples lives at uncomfortable times, it is also unaware of receiving messages out to those already aware of the new transition or those no longer affiliated with the group and do not care, if you fall into either of those groups please ignore the KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE! and continue on with your daily lives, thank you for your time and possible injury firmament)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nope, your more like the Est archtype, one who has good growths, but comes to late to be really useful. :v

Still better then me, though, who is one of the early recruits, but gets benched, cause I'm not as good as the other units. :v
heheheh.....

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I do kind of wonder what type of FE character I'd be there was a FE game of NZ users. I suppose it would be cool to be the sage, just because I really like having the ability to both deal great damage and heal.
I'm Mae.
I have no problems with this.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And now a report from the legendary banner:

40 more orbs and:

453020C0-52A3-47E6-A2D8-E66ACC75D02C.png

First pull out of the orbs! Yes! Really wanted her as she’s a great dragon.

She plus def minus res. Pretty good actually.

Unfortunately she was the only one in the batch at 9.0

But I did get a plus attack minus res reinhardt! So that’s pretty good too.
Now let’s compare to a 8.0 rate:
3810CE77-2D1B-4AF6-A65E-9C60A3D5184A.png

Whoa! That’s a good session! I can’t complain.

Ryoma is minus attack plus def. minus attack is rough but workable with fliers.

Flyzura is plus speed minus res which is actually pretty good and better than my current. I’ll use her over my old one.

Hardin is plus hp minus def so not that good. I think I’ll fodder him.
So should I merge the old flyzura with the new?

And would foddering hardin for brazen attack/res be good on your tiki? I think it would be a pretty solid choice but would love some thoughts.

Overall I’m pretty happy. I hope to get Christmas robin and then I’m saving all my orbs for the next legendary banner.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Now I wanna think up who’d be what role.

I think we are all in agreement that Opo and Swamp would be the lords.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

There are two free ways to try it out, if you'd like!

Awakening has a free demo on the 3DS that includes the prologue and the first chapter, and other than that, Heroes is free to play on phones and tablets.

Also welcome to the thread!

Ivander

Smash Legend
And would foddering hardin for brazen attack/res be good on your tiki? I think it would be a pretty solid choice but would love some thoughts.
Hardin has Brazen DEF/RES, not ATK/RES. It's great for Tanks that you're using for training up your low level heroes, but Hardin is better used to give Bold Fighter, especially as M!Kana also has Brazen DEF/RES.

Chrono.

"OK… Here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner. 42 losers. I eat losers for breakfast. Breakfast. Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast. A little breck-y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed. I’m faster than fast. Quicker than quick. I am Sonic the Hedgehog!"

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Jason Segal?

Marshall in a Sonic movie?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Guys, can you please stop tagging me for Mafia invites? I don't want to play it anymore.
(warning the KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE! may involve in loss of hearing and bleeding ears, along with temporal disturbance to peoples lives at uncomfortable times, it is also unaware of receiving messages out to those already aware of the new transition or those no longer affiliated with the group and do not care, if you fall into either of those groups please ignore the KATT BROADCASTING SERVICE! and continue on with your daily lives, thank you for your time and possible injury firmament)
sorry but i wasn't aware of who is still in and part of the group, i just went down the list to tag everybody and as back up left this as a policy to apologize if i tagged anyone not wanting to be a part of it anymore

on the plus side, since the group is now canned, you won't get anymore invites from then on :V this would literally be the last

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
There are two free ways to try it out, if you'd like!

Awakening has a free demo on the 3DS that includes the prologue and the first chapter, and other than that, Heroes is free to play on phones and tablets.

Also welcome to the thread!
Thanks for the heads up! I will see if my 3DS has enough space on it left...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
sorry but i wasn't aware of who is still in and part of the group, i just went down the list to tag everybody and as back up left this as a policy to apologize if i tagged anyone not wanting to be a part of it anymore

on the plus side, since the group is now canned, you won't get anymore invites from then on :V this would literally be the last
It wasn't directed to you. Just everyone in general.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Saw this posted on r/XenobladeChronicles.

Which one would you buy?

wuazvt4oez011.png

Nia version sells ten times as much and becomes rare and is scalped on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom