• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Anyway I had homework all day and got so tired that during dinner I softly sang the scooby-doo theme except the lyrics were “Hoover Hoover Dam/where are you/we got some water to da-am”

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Seriously am I the only one who sees the site as completely white in the back with posts looking stickered on? The actual **** is this?
pretty much 80%-90% of people hate/dislike how the board looks now, so ya your far from the only one

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I’m on mobile and don’t notice anything particularly bad. It’s a little cramped though (but I think I’m in the minority in actually liking redesigns that add more space)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
pretty much 80%-90% of people hate/dislike how the board looks now, so ya your far from the only one
Ok I know but this **** is just a kick away from crashing completely, after I sent my last post my avi suddenly only became Cutie Honey's eye because of course a Premium user's avatar would glitch out like the rest
EDIT: Oh it zooms in after ANY post

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Ok I know but this **** is just a kick away from crashing completely, after I sent my last post my avi suddenly only became Cutie Honey's eye because of course a Premium user's avatar would glitch out like the rest
EDIT: Oh it zooms in after ANY post
okay haven't had anything like that

but then again i switched to zoom 90% as fast as possible when it was reported it made the site much more mangable

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maybe it's just a result of it being so new and me not being used to it yet, but I can't say that I like how the forum looks now.

Although I am happy about a couple of the other updates, for sure, so it's far from all bad. :p

D

Deleted member

Bonjour.

I feel today's RTC is going to be another great one.
/s

(Will comment on the site's new form later as I have to go soon, but I needed to post this as early as possible.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm on mobile and it looks a lot better but WHY THE **** IS A PREMIUM USER SEEING ADS LITERALLY WHAT IS THE ****ING POINT OF PREMIUM ANYMORE
OH MY GOD EVERY INDIVIDUAL LIKE GETS IT'S OWN ALERT AGAIN WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US WARCHAMP

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My Feraligatr almost lost to a Ponyta from a combination of Flinchhax, paralysis and firespin

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't visit speculation threads because I lowkey want like 3 new Fire Emblem characters in 5mash :teeth:

Chrono.

SSJ3 Bardock banner is on.

First pull was hilarious.
Damn Kid Goku.

Second pull got me the good SSJ3 Vegeta so I consider that a win.
It's kinda funny, thanks to this I have enough units for SSJ3 team. But unfortunately I can't have a team without the leader (Bardock.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Where's Psyduck? :v
SSJ3 Bardock banner is on.

First pull was hilarious.

Damn Kid Goku.

Second pull got me the good SSJ3 Vegeta so I consider that a win.

It's kinda funny, thanks to this I have enough units for SSJ3 team. But unfortunately I can't have a team without the leader (Bardock.)
SSJ3 Vegeta feels so right

Feliz Cumpleaños btw, I hope your day is filled with:
Tea
tea.jpg

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Smashboards is looking really weird and messy on my cell phone after the update.

I hope it will look better on my notebook...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
man i can't sleep worth ****....ugh gotta work in the afternoon as well just blargh :tired:
Yeah. Yeah I'm...right there with y...

...hwhuzzat? Oh. Oh, right. Hope you can get some rest.

And me too.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Is this the next stage of Smashboards evolution?

I've been keeping off here to avoid spoiling myself with potential leaks...

I still haven't seen the leaked game mode from Splatoon 2.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, btw Warchamp, embedded Tweets just don't load at all on mobile.
Oh god why is that doing that
That's it. That's the whole update.
So, we're getting more than just the Feh Doll for the 10,000 Retweets for FEHeroes. We're also getting Bruno's Mask.

First the comic, now the mask. And Bruno has yet to re-appear in the game, as he's been gone ever since Book II started. Wonder if they're planning on bringing him back in the game. Maybe without his mask so players can put his mask on him.
Comcept: Masked Marth with Bruno's Mask
Hmmmm.
Every post looks ugly as ****because it's surrounded by white and every single avi looks compressed as ****. God this new look is ugly I can almost tolerate looking in a mirror

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
the what cause kind of kind :V
Yes, but what kind of the cause kind of kind? :v

Let's ****ing GO.
DMC5?

Huh, Capcom seems to be trying to get back into good graces with its fanbase.

Don't play me like this Capcom, first Mega Man 11 existing(and looking fun), now you wanna pretend you're making DMC5?

Next thing you know, they add X-Men and (more) Spider-Man characters to Marvel Infinite.
Didn't Disney and Marvel cancel the contract for Infinite though, cause it wasn't a instant hit.

oh trust me, if uni or praline or if someone is doiing it, i'm shoving a god damn knife down their throat :glare:

i seriously don't get this whole "getting old" crap when most of us are still younger than 30, and yes i know your age and taking it perfectly into account,

none of us are god damn old yet :V feeling or not, seriously we haven't even reached the middle of ourr lives, still plenty there, grow some god damn sense and respect will ya peeps

anyway mini rant over, either way dude its fine if ya wanna share your date of birth or not, its your choice in the end, don't feel ashamed, embarrassed, or whatever hiding it, your stuff is yours
I only feel old, cause all you peeps don't remember VHS Tapes.

View attachment 146853

Katt, some days you're better than I deserve.

Thank ye.
Your still Old Man red, in my book. :troll:

And, yes this does mean, I'm taking my chances with Katt, but hey, what's life without living on the edge, right The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn ? :v

I'm on mobile and it looks a lot better but WHY THE **** IS A PREMIUM USER SEEING ADS LITERALLY WHAT IS THE ****ING POINT OF PREMIUM ANYMORE
OH MY GOD EVERY INDIVIDUAL LIKE GETS IT'S OWN ALERT AGAIN WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US WARCHAMP
They haven't forsaken me. Or at least, I'm just someone the system remembered. :v

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Anyone else here think the new mobile layout is a bit stinky?

I think it’s the colors, and also things being too close together.

Definitely a bit annoying, but I’ll probably get used to it after a week.

D

Deleted member

Lmao Gwen is seeing ads despite being premium yet me, a peasent, sees none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom