• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and got accosted by Zeke for the second time

Nia just accidentally called him a penis and Mythra spontaneously had a tsundere episode, this man is such a walking embodiment of dysfunction that he breaks everyone else around him just by existing. Yeah. . .Bringer of Chaos alright.
That theme song tho.

Chrono.

Pokemon.

Which one?
All of them.
Not even close.

Pokemon is usually just a datamine due to either a demo or early copy. Everything before is just rumors that can't be confirmed until they happen like with most of Smash.

MK11 had a bunch of **** happen from the start:
- The email leak that detailed the entire January reveal event, including Ronda Rousey as Sonya and an early version of the box art.
- Leaks INSIDE the actual event which included the yet to be revealed Johnny Cage and a shot of his fatality.
- The Steam DB updating and leaking like 70% of the roster via Trophies.
- Literally some NRS employee taking pics of dev builds of the game and leaking them .
- The Jax/Jacqui bio slip up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh **** I’ve realized something...

....Spider-Ham vs Spider-Pig can finally happen

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine buying color pencils to discover there's no pink in the box.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Not even close.

Pokemon is usually just a datamine due to either a demo or early copy. Everything before is just rumors that can't be confirmed until they happen like with most of Smash.

MK11 had a bunch of **** happen from the start:
- The email leak that detailed the entire January reveal event, including Ronda Rousey as Sonya and an early version of the box art.
- Leaks INSIDE the actual event which included the yet to be revealed Johnny Cage and a shot of his fatality.
- The Steam DB updating and leaking like 70% of the roster via Trophies.
- Literally some NRS employee taking pics of dev builds of the game and leaking them .
- The Jax/Jacqui bio slip up.
Wait I didn't even know about the Johnny one.

Feel bad for NRS and Ed though, almost all of it was stuff entirely out of their control. The employee apparently shared those photos privately with his friends, then it leaked from their discord (dude probably shouldn't have done that at all), there was that one pro that supposedly broke NDA and leaked a few characters a month or so back, the email leak, Steam DB, etc.

You're right, these leaks aren't really debatable and that's where the main difference comes from other game leaks.almost all of it comes straight from NRS related stuff.

I'd be interested to know just how much it's affected the rollout for the game and what news they show when.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So apparently the Granblue sub had a bit of a meltdown, so I went to go see what it was about.

Geez. For a game that, from an outsider's perspective, seemed pretty diverse for a Japanese gacha game, it sure has a good amount of bigots on the sub.

Chrono.

So apparently the Granblue sub had a bit of a meltdown, so I went to go see what it was about.

Geez. For a game that, from an outsider's perspective, seemed pretty diverse for a Japanese gacha game, it sure has a good amount of bigots on the sub.
What was the meltdown about anyways?

EDIT: Oh wait I looked it up... Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Wait what happened with Granblue?
Kinda went like this.

Someone posted an article that mentioned that GBF could use a bit more diversity and the sub blew up, a mod banned "political talk" and all hell broke loose.

Here's a link to the thread, beware of bad ****.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Kinda went like this.

Someone posted an article that mentioned that GBF could use a bit more diversity and the sub blew up, a mod banned "political talk" and all hell broke loose.

Here's a link to the thread, beware of bad ****.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
****ing yikes, there's a lot to unpack here, huh

Regardless, this whole thing made me found out GBF has more openly LGBT characters than I initially thought so maybe I should look into that more.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Any of you local Star vs. fans catch the new episodes yet? Because I need to talk about them and what's to come in this final season sooner or later. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i need a haircut but i dont know how i want my hair cut

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Any of you local Star vs. fans catch the new episodes yet? Because I need to talk about them and what's to come in this final season sooner or later. :p
Yes I did! They’ve been good. The plot points this season are looking to be pretty interesting

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And now the most difficult part for a Bonus Episode(for my Eletale Monsters playthrough). I don't have any good ideas of how to pad it out. I already have all the items organized. I have max stats. Some thoughts include having no random encounters and going through the entire set of areas in a full row to show off the locales. Game is in Japanese, so I can't just read off every name easily, so talking to NPC's doesn't do much either. Hrm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom