• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

everyone around my school is talking about prom and here i am over here not doing **** about it

Chrono.

Looked at some Necrodancer gameplay and... Hmm.

I was in at Rhythm Game, but now looking at it, I'm not so sure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the artstyle reminds me of speedosausage

and that scares me

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Saw this earlier, I love it.

Really powerful stuff from Big E here, the backstage promo that had all 3 was also really good. The storyline has been kinda amazing for something that just happened to fall on their laps because Ali got injured.

That said, I'm absolutely terrified that they won't give him a win at Mania. That would undoubtedly kill any goodwill I have left for WWE.
If they pull a Booker T on Kofi this yearn no way in hell will WWE (or even just Vince) will be able to dig out of the hole they’ll be stuck in

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spider-Man PS4 is the first game I bothered to Platinum the main game for.

But why did viewing Uncle Ben's grave have to be the last one I got? That's ****ed up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man PS4 is the first game I bothered to Platinum the main game for.

But why did viewing Uncle Ben's grave have to be the last one I got? That's ****ed up.
Guess it’s cause you’re a ****ed up fella...either that or Uncle Ben didn’t want you to find him so quickly

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm not 100% sold on Cadence of Hyrule right now.

Maybe (keyword maybe) I'll look into Crypt of the NecroDancer before I commit.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander I know I may have already asked you this, but...which team is your favorite OWL team?
Don't really have a favourite. Since I don't know much about the players themselves and this season, there's the major focus on GOATS. Although when I did get the first 100 tokens when OWL first started, I did get D'Va a Seoul Dynasty skin.

That said, there have been some pretty cool switch-up moments this season, like the player who switched from Zarya to Widow when the other team was getting close to the last point and they took out 2 players just after they left spawn which gave their team the upper hand, after which they went back to Zarya to prepare for the other team's next offense. Then again, I've always enjoyed Sniper moments in general.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also I'm glad that Cuphead is heading to the Switch.

Guess it’s cause you’re a ****ed up fella...either that or Uncle Ben didn’t want you to find him so quickly
I'm saying visiting the grave is weird for a trophy spot.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the best way to sell an indie title is to tie nintendo into it

dont believe me?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
the best way to sell an indie title is to tie nintendo into it

dont believe me?

Gamecube version of SC2 also sold the best.

Coincidentally, the NBA Street games went to the gutter after V3.
That's what happens when EA forces you to churn out sequels once a year.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
now can we get an indie racer with captain falcon pls thx

or maybe kid icarus 3 (4???? does the gb game count)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Funny that Microsoft and Sony were eager to put a crossover in Shovel Knight but all Nintendo offered was amiibo.
That’s because the legend of shovel knight is obviously happening. Why else do you think king of cards was delayed?

Please

Chrono.

That’s because the legend of shovel knight is obviously happening. Why else do you think king of cards was delayed?

Please
Before this post I completely forgot Shovel Knight is an Assist Trophy lmao.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>drive to chic-fil-a
>go through based drive-thru
>machines aren't working so i guess workers are standing outside taking orders
>some girl takes my order with the tablet
>***** flirts with me while im making my order

i aint legal yet hoe, better be willing to wait exactly one month if you're pulling that smh :076:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
now can we get an indie racer with captain falcon pls thx

or maybe kid icarus 3 (4???? does the gb game count)
I don't have any interviews on me to say anything either way, but just looking at the fact that Pit's modern design is more M&M inspired than OG inspired but the actual events of M&M don't appear to be canon to Uprising. . . . . . . .ehhhhhh

Kid Icarus 3.5, let's go with that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't have any interviews on me to say anything either way, but just looking at the fact that Pit's modern design is more M&M inspired than OG inspired but the actual events of M&M don't appear to be canon to Uprising. . . . . . . .ehhhhhh

Kid Icarus 3.5, let's go with that.
i kinda want some characters redesigned

like :ultdarkpit: doesnt have to look like :ultpit:, dude can pull an emo hairstyle for all we know

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

like :ultdarkpit: doesnt have to look like :ultpit:, dude can pull an emo hairstyle for all we know
He gave you know who the silent treatment for basically calling him Goth Pit, no way he's edging towards emo. He doesn't have the self-loathing issues for it anyway, he had less of an existential crisis and more existential confusion. He mostly just wants to beat things up and make surprisingly accurate observations about everyone else's shortcomings, I'd say tossle his hair up but I'm not sure how much further it could go.

Emo Dark Pit is basically Sebastian in Stardew Valley anyway.

Which is incredible mind you but I already didn't need it in Kid Icarus proper before getting it handed to me on a silver platter elsewhere.

Most of the characters IMO don't really need redesigns, and by most I mean everyone except Magnus basically. Having Magnus be the only one to get a redesign would nicely contrast the agelessness of the divine with the mortality of humanity etc.

Just giving most of the characters redesigns feels like it would turn into a string of downgrades. And I'm pretty sure Hades just straight up wears his own still-attached skin as clothing, which is absolutely metal but isn't conducive to clothes changes unless he just straight up designs himself an entirely new body while reviving himself and makes a show of it. Which would be equally metal, granted.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He gave you know who the silent treatment for basically calling him Goth Pit, no way he's edging towards emo. He doesn't have the self-loathing issues for it anyway, he had less of an existential crisis and more existential confusion. He mostly just wants to beat things up and make surprisingly accurate observations about everyone else's shortcomings, I'd say tossle his hair up but I'm not sure how much further it could go.

Which is incredible mind you but I already didn't need it in Kid Icarus proper before getting it handed to me on a silver platter elsewhere.

Most of the characters IMO don't really need redesigns, and by most I mean everyone except Magnus basically. Having Magnus be the only one to get a redesign would nicely contrast the agelessness of the divine with the mortality of humanity etc.

Just giving most of the characters redesigns feels like it would turn into a string of downgrades. And I'm pretty sure Hades just straight up wears his own still-attached skin as clothing, which is absolutely metal but isn't conducive to clothes changes unless he just straight up designs himself an entirely new body while reviving himself and makes a show of it. Which would be equally metal, granted.
or maybe introduce some new characters

its made clear that time passes unknowingly quick among pit and other people outside of mortal realms, so another timeskip is plausible IMO

AKA old man magnus and kids that take inspiration from other superhuman characters in mythology, i.e. Gilgamesh and Achilles

they barely dipped their toes into human lives, especially when they blue-balled everyone with magnus' backstory

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also unrelated to the above conversation, but a bit ago I saw XC2 dialog openly address Nopon ear-things as wings (and establish that non-Nopon are just as confused as the audience on the matter LOL) and I'm having a vague realization that with the light weight, indistinct fluff, and apparent lack of a button nose that Nopon may actually qualify as dinosaurs.

1553137404095.jpeg

But HEY explains what they were doing in Makna Forest!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D10598F5-0D2F-4EF8-A347-B2D29904817B.jpeg
I'm saying visiting the grave is weird for a trophy spot.
Considering it’s the grave if Uncle Ben, I don’t find it weird at all. If it was someone other than Ben, May, Gwen, or anyone else extremely close to him it’s be weird.

Y’all should know by now Pittoo doesn’t need a redesign of any sorts. We already have him becoming less edgy everytime he shows up in something, and the Vegeta affect is probably all he’s gonna get
or maybe introduce some new characters

its made clear that time passes unknowingly quick among pit and other people outside of mortal realms, so another timeskip is plausible IMO

AKA old man magnus and kids that take inspiration from other superhuman characters in mythology, i.e. Gilgamesh and Achilles

they barely dipped their toes into human lives, especially when they blue-balled everyone with magnus' backstory
K but...Pit vs Thor when? Also...any excuse to confirm Pandora still being alive and leading an army of Amazons

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Considering it’s the grave if Uncle Ben, I don’t find it weird at all. If it was someone other than Ben, May, Gwen, or anyone else extremely close to him it’s be weird.

Y’all should know by now Pittoo doesn’t need a redesign of any sorts. We already have him becoming less edgy everytime he shows up in something, and the Vegeta affect is probably all he’s gonna get

K but...Pit vs Thor when? Also...any excuse to confirm Pandora still being alive and leading an army of Amazons
Dark Pit was less of a jerk the instant he was mitosis-spawned than Vegeta was halfway through his heel-face turn and I don't even watch DBZ, LOL

Also at what point after being roflstomped at a literal revival pool until your done getting up do you call it deader than dead?

. . .Actually Hades had a pocket age reversing spring the whole time and Pandora couldn't slip off to get in on that until she was literally carried there by a party unaware of the possibility of her jumping ship as a half-wrecked pile of flames. Obviously the opposite of his job description mind you but still kind of underscored how Hades was lowkey just using literally everyone around him LOL

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Saw the Nindies. Pretty neat. Still weird it ended while suddenly going to Smash.

Overland looks pretty neat(I think that one was the strategy rpg set in an apocalyptic world).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
jack stauber released a new micropop today

time to bop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom