• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I legit was startled by Noob Saibot's Fatality lol. A lot of them in this game actually do that to me since MKX whereas before they weren't that hard to watch.

Game looks great though. Especially the touch-up's done on a lot of the characters.
I think Noob and Kotal have the most brutal fatalities.

Scorpion and Sub-Zero have this "cool factor" to their's but Kotal's neck kick is messed up.

Potato_

Smash Lord
I wonder if Direct-like presentations will become the norm soon, would be an interesting development for sure.
I'd honestly prefer it a lot more than the onstage presentations. Gets rid of those awkward moments and also gives the presenters a chance to better structure the reveals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't able to catch the MK conference live, but everyone on twitter started saying "NOOB + SMOKE CONFIRMED". I was so damn excited for Smoke and it turns out everyone mistaked Noob's clone for him.

Noob is everything I wanted and more though, really happy with him. I'm fully prepared to preorder.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why “finally”? Spider-Ham’s been around since 1983.
Because Spider-Pig is a Simpsons character who’s been a thing since 2007 (and only in the movie), and he wasn’t available to Disney until now...the dream fight shall occur

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Because Spider-Pig is a Simpsons character who’s been a thing since 2007 (and only in the movie), and he wasn’t available to Disney until now...the dream fight shall occur
Was Spiderverse a Disney movie? I just assume all Spiderman movies are Sony

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Was Spiderverse a Disney movie? I just assume all Spiderman movies are Sony
All Spidey movies but Homecoming and Far From Home are Sony movies (the MCU movies are mainly Disney movies Sony profits and markets...and also help make...weird but it works)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
He was actually featured in a regular episode of Simpson's. Don't know when it happened, but I remember watching it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, to everyone here who played Blaster Master Zero 2 for some time, say it with me now:

**** THAT ladder section.

Or step ladder. I don't know anymore man!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
crickets chirp
praline played the game so there is definitly other insect in this room.

EDIT: Also, **** YEAH I BEAT THOSE ****ING LADDERS, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now I can finally go to bed in peace, so...
iMLL1lx.gif

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

WOOOOOOW OK Tora's fetish-fueled objectification spree gettin' him DRAGGED

*EDIT* For context to non-weebs, Tora's family heirloom bunny suit for their robot girl project got discovered and it came out that Tora came up with and got a little TOO into designing a realistic tail wiggle function for it.

That bunch is three peas in a pod but like everything Tora just had to be the highest branch on the family tree in regards to Artificial Blade design. *cough*

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Tora's family heirloom bunny suit for their robot girl project got discovered and it came out that Tora came up with and got a little TOO into designing a realistic tail wiggle function for it.
Gets worse in the original.

I won't go into it; mario's bound to be around here somewhere.

KMDP

Smash Legend
its still a pompadour but probably more grown out than shown here

Would it have killed Araki to shade the sides of his head?

Like, just a little bit of toner?

Anyway, if you want a haircut, can't really go wrong with the basic ***** "short back and sides".

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

WOOOOOOW OK Tora's fetish-fueled objectification spree gettin' him DRAGGED

*EDIT* For context to non-weebs, Tora's family heirloom bunny suit for their robot girl project got discovered and it came out that Tora came up with and got a little TOO into designing a realistic tail wiggle function for it.

That bunch is three peas in a pod but like everything Tora just had to be the highest branch on the family tree in regards to Artificial Blade design. *cough*
At least Brighid laid sum justice on him iirc.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I forgot that Final Fantasy 7 is getting a remake. Knowing Nomura though, it'll probably only be out by the PS5.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Going to preorder it on xbone for the beta. Then cancel it after the beta is over and get it on steam. Should work. Unlike with PS4 where you can't refund it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It looks fine in colour, but god damn stupid in black-and-white.

Araki could have used a very light tone to show that, yes, there is hair there.
i mean 95% of the characters in part 8 have lipstick but do you see it on them in just B/W?

funny how all of the characters without lipstick are 100% going to ****ing die

rip fruit daddy, lost to a crossdressing toddler

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
i mean 95% of the characters in part 8 have lipstick but do you see it on them in just B/W?

funny how all of the characters without lipstick are 100% going to ****ing die

rip fruit daddy, lost to a crossdressing toddler
Araki: Metrosexuals rise up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom