• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey remember when Black Manta's motivation used to be removing/killing everyone in Atlantas and then moving all black people to Atlantas?

Wacky comic book race wars. I think you'll only see that nowadays with X-Men villains.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
i mean if everyone has lipstick on wouldnt the ones who choose not to wear it be the metrosexuals
OK, I've been struggling to pin down the meaning of metrosexual for a while without bothering to actually looking it up and thought I'd pinned it down with "effeminate straight guys."

But are you saying it actually means hipster because I mean I guess that is pretty metropolitan yeah

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
John Cena has a weird **** Instagram
You should be ashamed.
I’m not sure how I should feel about that avatar
Disney now owns the Simpsons. So Spider-Ham and Spider-Pig can co-exist and thus fight.

Which'll be the plot to Kingdom Hearts 4.
American Dad and Deadpool for Kingdom Hearts 4 aswell
He was actually featured in a regular episode of Simpson's. Don't know when it happened, but I remember watching it.
I also remember him appearing in one couch gag.
Oh yeah one of the couch gags. I think he also appeared in a few episodes after the movie

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Uggghhhh FFXIV screwed up with the new races by gender locking them, something they said they wouldn't do.

Let me be a big buff Lion Lady or a Twink Rabbit Man.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
OK, I've been struggling to pin down the meaning of metrosexual for a while without bothering to actually looking it up and thought I'd pinned it down with "effeminate straight guys."

But are you saying it actually means hipster because I mean I guess that is pretty metropolitan yeah
Think about it.

If lipstick is common for men to wear, that makes it a masculine-approved trait. Those who don't wear it aren't following the bro code.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Uggghhhh FFXIV screwed up with the new races by gender locking them, something they said they wouldn't do.

Let me be a big buff Lion Lady or a Twink Rabbit Man.
It's regarding the new Viera, right?

Strange, considering male Viera are a thing, even if they are apparently harder to find compared to females. Unless somehow, no male Viera have integrated/interacted with urban society like female Viera have.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's regarding the new Viera, right?

Strange, considering male Viera are a thing, even if they are apparently harder to find compared to females. Unless somehow, no male Viera have integrated/interacted with urban society like female Viera have.
The Viera and the Hrothgar (Ronsos from FFX).

I get there's limited development time, difficulties and stuff like that but gender locking stuff like this sucks regardless.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Almost forgot to mention this, buuuuuuuuuut......

.....imma be watching Shazam tomorrow

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We gotta determine the strength of the Thanus to see if that is possible.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

The rest of the thread: OMG there's memes of Ant-man going up Thanos's ass

Me: Oh my ****ing god, this guy made tacos out of his foot and ate the tacos.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That show Supernatural is getting its last season at 15. Never watched it too much, but that's a damn good run.

I do know the one guy, Dean I think, voiced the Red Hood. It'd be great if he were to return to the role one of these days.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The rest of the thread: OMG there's memes of Ant-man going up Thanos's ***

Me: Oh my ****ing god, this guy made tacos out of his foot and ate the tacos.
You know, the two newscasters that made bacon strips out of each other and ate them live on camera didn't exactly get to me.

But this? This is "baby poop facial" level of intense nope for me.

*EDIT* Wait, actually I think I want to know what conversation he messed up so badly that he decided to take that metaphor literally. Not. . .not the details of what actually went down, just. . .oh I'm just trying to be funny. Forget me, this is disgusting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, the two newscasters that made bacon strips out of each other and ate them live on camera didn't exactly get to me.

But this? This is "baby poop facial" level of intense nope for me.
Wait did you find the reddit post? LMAO

Ivander

Smash Legend

I get there's limited development time, difficulties and stuff like that but gender locking stuff like this sucks regardless.
Oh. Didn't know of the Hrothgar.

And after looking at them, they remind me more of the Charr from Guild Wars compared to the Ronsos. But then again, it's most likely because this new race has color schemes similar to wild cats like cheetahs, lions and tigers like the Charr do compared to the Ronsos who've only been blue.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait did you find the reddit post? LMAO
No I'm just taking your word for it. After seeing the above incidents I can just acknowledge that someone would do that.

I'm going to assume it had to be amputated for something and the person simply wanted to get a little extra "use," but uh. . .*gag*

D

Deleted member

No I'm just taking your word for it. After seeing the above incidents I can just acknowledge that someone would do that.

I'm going to assume it had to be amputated for something and the person simply wanted to get a little extra "use," but uh. . .*gag*
Pretty much, the person got in a motorcycle accident where his foot snapped off(but still hanging on by a thread) and yeah... Pretty much he and some other people apparently wanted to see what it tasted like.

Apparently it tastes like Buffalo, but chewier.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Me: Okay, sure, it's funny to make people squirm occasionally, but you couldn't make me genuinely wish we were talking about Marvel's Shrinky Dink going up the California Raisin's bumhole instead.

Alucard: Hold my taco.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just watched “Forever Neverland” for the first time through the Etika 24/7 livestream...holy ****ing ****ed up monkey ****steakers that show has my attention in the best and worst of ways

D

Deleted member

Just watched “Forever Neverland” for the first time through the Etika 24/7 livestream...holy ****ing ****ed up monkey ****steakers that show has my attention in the best and worst of ways
Yeah, I saw that quite awhile ago. I always take accusations with a grain of salt though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So any of you remember that popular isekai anime from 2016, Re:Zero? Remember how much you wanted to see a Season 2 of it, but years have gone by to the point you might have forgotten about it, yet you still clung to the hope the reveal would eventually come?

Well, the wait is over!

Re:Zero Season 2 has finally been announced everyone!

They even left us a chilling teaser for it:

And here's the first key visual for Season 2:

Gotta say, this looks pretty good! It's especially nice that the teaser gave us our first glimpse at...

...Echidna, the Witch of Greed, animated.

She's a major character in the coming arc from what I read about it, and a VERY popular character in the Re:Zero fandom too, so looks like she's worth anticipating. I don't blame her fans. Her anime appearance looks good too (at least from that teaser so far)!

No release date has been revealed for Season 2 though, but I'm guessing it'll air in Winter 2020. Why? Well, it has to do with the next bit of Re:Zero news.

The second Re:Zero OVA is on the way, and it'll first screen in Japanese theaters Fall 2019. It adapts one of the Light Novel side chapters that delves into how Emilia (the main heroine of the anime for those that forgot her; yes, Rem isn't the main heroine) met Puck. We finally have a teaser for said OVA:

Good stuff!

Since this OVA will air in Fall 2019 and delves more into Emilia, it feels like the perfect seg-way into Season 2, especially since Emilia is apparently going to have some major development in the coming season from what I heard about that arc.

Well, we'll see how much interest in Re:Zero will be revitalized with this post...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
One I saw a dude showcasing his amputated leg, and the severed tendons legit looked like bacon stripes.

Time to read the Reddit AMA :V

EDIT: OH MAN, THIS IS PURE GOLD

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
One I saw a dude showcasing his amputated leg, and the severed tendons legit looked like bacon stripes.
The only logical explanation is that he's using bacon to attach his amputated leg.

You can trust me on this logical conclusion.

I went to college.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
So any of you remember that popular isekai anime from 2016, Re:Zero? Remember how much you wanted to see a Season 2 of it, but years have gone by to the point you might have forgotten about it, yet you still clung to the hope the reveal would eventually come?

Well, the wait is over!

Re:Zero Season 2 has finally been announced everyone!

They even left us a chilling teaser for it:

And here's the first key visual for Season 2:

Gotta say, this looks pretty good! It's especially nice that the teaser gave us our first glimpse at...

...Echidna, the Witch of Greed, animated.

She's a major character in the coming arc from what I read about it, and a VERY popular character in the Re:Zero fandom too, so looks like she's worth anticipating. I don't blame her fans. Her anime appearance looks good too (at least from that teaser so far)!

No release date has been revealed for Season 2 though, but I'm guessing it'll air in Winter 2020. Why? Well, it has to do with the next bit of Re:Zero news.

The second Re:Zero OVA is on the way, and it'll first screen in Japanese theaters Fall 2019. It adapts one of the Light Novel side chapters that delves into how Emilia (the main heroine of the anime for those that forgot her; yes, Rem isn't the main heroine) met Puck. We finally have a teaser for said OVA:

Good stuff!

Since this OVA will air in Fall 2019 and delves more into Emilia, it feels like the perfect seg-way into Season 2, especially since Emilia is apparently going to have some major development in the coming season from what I heard about that arc.

Well, we'll see how much interest in Re:Zero will be revitalized with this post...
Now this is quite a surprise. I'll be looking forward to it.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

Shame. I was gonna be a gay bunny twinker dancer when I saw the Dancer announcement, but alas....

My little gay rabbit shan't be a thing I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom