• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
So, when I get a Switch, what games do you all recommend? Not sure what else to get aside from Ultimate, BOTW, and MM11.
If you haven’t spoiled, Undertale is an absolute treat. However, many people spoil arguably the biggest twist in the game without realizing it, so they unintentionally weaken the game.

Also Enter the Gungeon. Hours upon hours of entertainment.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you haven’t spoiled, Undertale is an absolute treat. However, many people spoil arguably the biggest twist in the game without realizing it, so they unintentionally weaken the game.

Does Undertale pick up? I got to the town after meeting Sans and Papyrus and pretty much aside from them I can’t stand any character. They’re all dreadfully boring lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The latest GameXplain video is pretty great. Their Smash Ultimate coverage is top notch.

This joke would have worked better if YouTube didn't implement profile pictures into embedded videos literally the other day.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So, when I get a Switch, what games do you all recommend? Not sure what else to get aside from Ultimate, BOTW, and MM11.
Out of the Switch games that I own (and are Switch exclusive), I'd recommend Mario Odyssesy the most, as well as Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Octopath Traveler(I haven't gotten around to playing the full game yet, but I loved what I played of the demo) if you're into RPGs.

As for ones that are multi-platform that I've played, I could recommend Shovel Knight (if you haven't played it already), Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, and Okami HD (I don't own the latter two on Switch, but the Switch versions of both are mostly the same as on other consoles and PC, from what I can tell).

And for ones that I've heard of but haven't tried, there's The Messenger, Hollow Knight, Bayonetta 1 + 2, and Sonic Mania.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Warning about Enter the Gungeon. If you dont like rouge like where you lose everything when you die, ignore this game

Iridium

Smash Hero
Watched a bit of a Shadows of Valentia walkthrough, and I already want to buy it. I love FE content in Smash, and I respect FE as a franchise, so...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Posted a little video of my HDR simulation solution for PS4 games that support it, in OBS.

I've tweaked it a bit since this upload to improve it but this should be a pretty good general idea of how it could look.

I need specific settings for Dissidia NT though as the HDR in that game has the colours kind of off by default, even when playing normally. I even have to use specific TV settings while playing the game normally.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Watched a bit of a Shadows of Valentia walkthrough, and I already want to buy it. I love FE content in Smash, and I respect FE as a franchise, so...
You could've chosen anything and you chose the casual's trap to Gaiden hell

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Have Spider-Man downloaded now.

As much as I want to play through it, I'm gonna have to hold off as I want to stream this game.

Do my OBS settings look OK for this game?

Chrono.

TIL:
- Tom Hardy lewds exist
- People are actually redrawing Tom Hardy's lewds to include the symbiote

Twitter is weird.
Have Spider-Man downloaded now.

As much as I want to play through it, I'm gonna have to hold off as I want to stream this game.

Do my OBS settings look OK for this game?

I don't got much to say other than I think it looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom