• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
i love it when level 9 cpus can zip across the entire ****ing stage in a flash and kill you instantly with bull**** z drop bomb combos and juggles. i also love it when i cant get a single hit in on them because they can ****ing read my goddamn inputs and do frame perfect blocks and air dodges. i love it even more when i have to play absolutely ****ing perfect or else ill die in one conversion.

i love smash bros
I'm actually totally fine with the higher difficulty of CPUs in Smash Ultimate.
This way, it actually feels like you're playing against a human. Just one more opportunity to get good practice in. The AI has never been this good in Smash Bros, and it's the first time ever where high level CPUs actually feel like seriously good human players.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
This way, it actually feels like you're playing against a human. Just one more opportunity to get good practice in. The AI has never been this good in Smash Bros, and it's the first time ever where high level CPUs actually feel like seriously good human players.
Hahaha, I don't see that at all. They feel like you're playing a game of RNG. Really, the only thing it teaches is how to exploit the AI.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Idk. The high level CPUs react with such superhuman timing, it’s not really like fighting a human player at all but whatever floats your boat.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was just kidding.
Red is the best flexer in this thread, let's be real.

Oh, you got me there for a moment.
Well you don’t try and annoy me atleast once every day.

The person I blocked I’ll unblock them tomorrow but HE better stop his horse **** or I’ll block him permanently.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jelly donuts are good, fight me.

Also I still have not watched the movie. I am actually livid at myself.

I am going to do it in three minutes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you finally complete your magnum opus Lewdtrhra piece.
images (17).jpeg
You better recognize this scene.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Idk. The high level CPUs react with such superhuman timing, it’s not really like fighting a human player at all but whatever floats your boat.
More or less. Level 9 CPUs do act more human than they used to, but they still have mediocre-at-best fundamentals carried by inhumanly fast reaction times.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
REAL PEOPLE
REAL *** BEATINGS.
THE REALEST REALITIES.

... REALLY.
I understand that real people are much better than CPUs in most situations, Idon.

But has it ever occurred to you that I have a life outside of Smash Bros and training with humans?

I get that you don't know me well, but I get busy and I can't always play with humans. Normally, I can't.

So it would help if you didn't talk to me in CAPS LOCK and act like I'm an idiot. Is that clear? I really hope it is, because I'm already pissed off as is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom