• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Best part is they got the name wrong. See down below why it might just be a screwup on Prima's merits and not necessarily the leak being fake.

Even better part is that anybody who knows Prima Guides knows they can legit make mistakes. But unless that's an online version of the guide(they do legitimately exist), it's an obvious fake. I have both the physical and online New Leaf guide.

For those wondering, the Prima Guide for Quest 64 accidentally lists Magma Ball as Magma Rock. There's other small errors, but that one is notable. It's on the same page even, which makes it worse. This is why I don't consider their guides perfect and could easily see them messing up stuff, including forgetting an AT.

...Thus, while I think the leak is fake, I'm not sure we can prove it outright despite the bad screenshot. If that's from the online guide itself, it might still be real. Because again, those guides can screw up names.

And now I know why it's fake; 3DS screen. Unless those can via Prima digital guides, I guess?
The fact of the matter is that its from New Vegas, which is a red flag in itself because that is an obvious fan cherry pick. Beth fans are always "leaking" New Vegas stuff. Does that alone make it fake? No.

The fact also that its HELIOS One. Why there of all places? Its not that relevant of a place in game, being ties to only a couple side quests. So I don't see why they would choose there over, say, New Vegas, or even The Divide.

But really. Its from New Vegas and that already confirms it for me.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sheesh, this week has honestly felt weird for me... have I just felt non-motivated? Stressed? Something along the lines of that?

Might be just the early stages of going back to college again after doing nothing (or basically relaxing at home) for 3 months...
i would say its the drudge of the schedule and mind shutting off of being busy :V
just personal opinion

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The fact of the matter is that its from New Vegas, which is a red flag in itself because that is an obvious fan cherry pick. Beth fans are always "leaking" New Vegas stuff. Does that alone make it fake? No.

The fact also that its HELIOS One. Why there of all places? Its not that relevant of a place in game, being ties to only a couple side quests. So I don't see why they would choose there over, say, New Vegas, or even The Divide.

But really. Its from New Vegas and that already confirms it for me.
I'm not sure how that is a good point against it, to be honest. I mean, it being clearly from the 3DS screen hurts it way more. Implausible stuff shouldn't be used, but actual stronger evidence.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not sure how that is a good point against it, to be honest. I mean, it being clearly from the 3DS screen hurts it way more. Implausible stuff shouldn't be used, but actual stronger evidence.
Like I said, it doesn't make it fake.

But to me? The way I see it, if Beth is giving Nintendo a stage, it'll be from their Fallout games, not Obsidian's.

D

Deleted member

I will probably switch from this avatar and Isabelle a lot of times. Both are precious.
Isabelle is still in my Twitter and Smogon. :p

Also...
( I am sorry. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing those two ****ers gave me flashbacks
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Don't tell me badass is censored as I've seen mods use it.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Some interesting points:
-The best way to experience the XC2 story is by playing the main game, finish Chapter 7 and then do Torna before starting the 8th.
Frick, that was very initial plan after playing chapter 7 lol!

-The Golden Country marks the end of planned DLC
-When designing Blades, they only sent the element and combat traits they wanted to the artists; the creative liberty given to them resulted in many female Blades.
That is actually nice to hear that DLC us ending because this means they will be full throttle on their next game.

And I actually have know this when it comes to ending up too many female rare Blades (which for some reason this was what some user here nitpicking thus game on when it comes to this game lol)
-The anime style was decided as a way to appear to a more worldwide audience as it "would do justice"
-Takahashi dislikes the term "JRPG"
Now this is where I can see people bring very divided on this one.
Me, I like anime artstyle but I can't be sure that it is more appear to world wide audience...
Disliking JRPG, I personally don't care lol, but I can see why because this term many likes to use it because it makes RPG made in Japan more niche as it even is.
The original ending just had the Aegis core crystal starting to glow, but they decided to take a more happy ending route by having both Pyra and Mythra returning
Well... I would hope they make the ending more clear on whether Pyra and Mythra are still remember or forget like how normal blades do though.

Pneuma has no official name, but it can be referred as that.
Patoka:Whatever

-"We have no firm plans on continuing the series"
Just take this with a grain of salt since Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is selling well.

Not a great compare but... Remember, Smash Bros' Sakurai used to say as if he wouldn't make another Smash Bros game after Brawl and after Smash 4.
"It's a fantasy setting, it doesn't need to be realistic!"
>One **** scene later
"It's for historical accuracy, this would totally happen in medieval times"

also, jokes on you gwen but that quote was talking about many things but cutie honey was in there
From what I understand at least.
Looking realistic and being historical accurate... Is two completely separate things.
Just curious which anime you were talking about though. I am interested to know.
Oh Cutie Honey is ****ing filled to the brim with fanservice, the difference between it and say, Xenoblade 2 is that it fully embraces it. Universe and the original manga are just bad though, cause there's tasteless **** in there
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 embraces fanservice? Oh yeah that's true, giving us DLC, rare Blades that are awesome, past Xenoblade characters as Blades like Shulk, Fiora and Elma. That's a ton of fanservice right there.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>when you say something that doesn't agree with the common fandom outlook on Reddit and get downvoted immediately by fanboys
Yeah... That is normal on every reddit site. Then again those disagree and downvoted, you often just label them as fanboy... Huh...

So what did you post on Reddit btw? I wanna see.

Just what is the definition of "fanboy" these days? (insert thinking emoji here)
It usually always is, yeah. :V
Like the same with almost any video game community reddit thread lol.
We got some Hinoka art from Saito.

Already saw that a week ago but yeah, awesome!
How to play Torna:

-Pick Mythra
-Develop her critical recharge skills
-Lightning Buster ×999
-???
-Roasted
Is it me? Or why Lora use her talent art every match when I use Hugo?

She dies a lot because the aggro often goes to her. Gotta level up her agility I guess.

D

Deleted member

I was watching a Toy Story YTP and I found scenes that allowed me to make this:
345555.PNG
535535.PNG
34555.PNG
You guys should watch the YTP. It was hilarious when I first saw it.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
>be me
>vegetarian
>have boyfriend who is huge carnivore
>***** ****ing loves meat
>ask him for recommendations for beginners
>feels simple bacon would be nice start
>literal gift from heaven, holy ****
>probably spent an entire five minutes taking in the first strip alone
>utterly entranced and fascinated by it
>didn't take long for me to go full on kirby on that ****
>halfway through an entire plate of bacon
>remember that animals were slaughtered to make it
>immediately spit it out

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>be me
>vegetarian
>ask him for recommendations for beginners >feels simple bacon would be nice start
>immediately spit it out
Well that was something lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sorry that I'm being such a hard ass about New Vegas content in smash.

It just... There's no way something that amazing would ever happen.

Chrono.

I've never seen gameplay of that Sonic arcade game with Mighty and Ray, so I decided to look it up and holy ****.

This looks like Sonic's most stressful time ever. What the **** is your damage Eggman? Also I didn't expect voice acting, freaking Sonic is voiced by Takeshi Kusao of all people. If you've seen Japanese DBZ, you'll probably recognize him immediately lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>be me
>vegetarian
>ask him for recommendations for beginners
>feels simple bacon would be nice start
>immediately spit it out
Hell, I know a cow was slaughted to make burgers but how else is a cow supposed to be a burger if it wasnt slaughtered

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can only contribute my knowledge in knowing the ways of punching grandmas

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>when you say something that doesn't agree with the common fandom outlook on Reddit and get downvoted immediately by fanboys
Actually, isn't the downvote button the "disagree" button? (or atleast it's original function?)

'cuz I readed your post on reddit, and I have to say, I quit disagree on some of your points, and this is coming from someone who didn't care about Mythra that much in the base game.

D

Deleted member

It looks like my team is going back to Tier 16 probably.

Man my team is so bad. What is even worse is I really want to replace my Hardin with either any good unit at this point, like Zelgius, Legendary Hector or LA Hector. Too bad I do not see any coming near me.

I am so bad in FEH. :(

Once when I get my dream unit, I will be better and I will rise to hopefully back to Tier 18. >:3

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I finally reached a major milestone in Fire Emblem Heroes!

I finally cleared all the Book II Chain Challenges on Lunatic! With that accomplishment, this also means I have finally completed all Lunatic Chain Challenges!

Boy, what a long and arduous journey this was! My Flier Emblem team with the addition of Myrrh is what finally allowed to clear most of those Chain Challenges that were giving me trouble. Of course, my Flier Emblem team couldn't do it all themselves. I had to use a mish-mash of other units in some of those battles. There were several of them, particularly in Book 1 Chapters 11 & 12 and most of the Book II Chapters for those 10 battle runs, where I had to follow F2P guides using a team of mostly F2P units or units similar to them to get through most of the battles so that my Flier Emblem could take care of the rest.

I still have to clear all the Chain Challenges on Normal and Hard difficulty though, but that shouldn't be a problem for me since those are much easier to deal with compared to the Lunatic difficulty.

D

Deleted member

I finally reached a major milestone in Fire Emblem Heroes!

I finally cleared all the Book II Chain Challenges on Lunatic! With that accomplishment, this also means I have finally completed all Lunatic Chain Challenges!

Boy, what a long and arduous journey this was! My Flier Emblem team with the addition of Myrrh is what finally allowed to clear most of those Chain Challenges that were giving me trouble. Of course, my Flier Emblem team couldn't do it all themselves. I had to use a mish-mash of other units in some of those battles. There were several of them, particularly in Book 1 Chapters 11 & 12 and most of the Book II Chapters for those 10 battle runs, where I had to follow F2P guides using a team of mostly F2P units or units similar to them to get through most of the battles so that my Flier Emblem could take care of the rest.

I still have to clear all the Chain Challenges on Normal and Hard difficulty though, but that shouldn't be a problem for me since those are much easier to deal with compared to the Lunatic difficulty.
What? That is awesome! My friend id is 5670964137. Add me?

Wow I am a lot weaker than I thought in FEH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom