• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does this mean Phil Swift is going to be in Smash Ultimate?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I guess that's the Spanish lyrics for YYH's intro?

EDIT: The post quoted the wrong way lol. I meant to quote Mythra Mythra haha.
lol, still I received the quote notification.

It is a scene from the LA Dub where they tried to interpret the meaning behind "Deathmatch with knives". Said scene became infamous for its extreme redundancy.

EDIT: Chrono'd

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I made a Smash roster with 90 characters. No clones, and probably twice as many Star Fox characters as we deserve lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I tried the final boss in NG+ at Bringer of Chaos difficulty and even though I'm 14 levels ahead, that was tough. Bringer of Chaos nerfs your Party Gauge charge rate and buffs Malos' so it's really hard if not impossible to get a lead on him with the Artifice specials.

I might have won if he didn't nuke me while I was Aegeon and the Party Gauge wasn't still locked, I didn't get a chance to switch back to Hugo and shield the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom