• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It looks like that "anime Smash Bros" game Jump Force took a page out of Sakurai's book from Pokemon Trainer.

Yugi's playable as a background avatar the same way Pokemon Trainer is but instead of Pokeballs, it's a Duel Disk!
Anime Smash Bros? It plays literally nothing like Smash does.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It looks like that "anime Smash Bros" game Jump Force took a page out of Sakurai's book from Pokemon Trainer.

Yugi's playable as a background avatar the same way Pokemon Trainer is but instead of Pokeballs, it's a Duel Disk!
Jump Ultimate Stars did that back in the day with Yugi, I think a little before Brawl came out at that.

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
Jump Ultimate Stars did that back in the day with Yugi, I think a little before Brawl came out at that.
Ok ya got me. Lol turns out they came up with that concept slightly before Brawl.

(Other guys chill the freak out!)
Ok so it doesn't play like Smash Bros, I'm going by concept here.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
We don't need an anime Smash Bros because Smash Bros is already anime and has infected too many people as it is.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Anime Smash Bros needs my boy Urameshi in it or bust.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Jump Force looks like the kinda game that nobody’ll play 5 months after it releases.
I'd either go back to a platform fighter or a traditional one with Bamco and Arcsys being together for it since Arcsys is on an anime high at the moment. Jump games made a whole ****ing subgenre of fighters and they can't do stellar **** with it. :redface:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
View attachment 165537

I know they say that over at GP but in my experience they get the rest of it right instead. The things Nowi fights don't care about Spd and neither should she.

In a properly supported setup - Dragon Emblem or otherwise - she's going to tank Red units (armed with Swordbreaker in the event those units include Falchions) and punch holes in piles of other non-green low-Res units (especially Armors). These things either will double (Armor) or won't double (Swordies) regardless of Nowi's Spd. And so should Nowi, since she should be holding your QR3 seal.

That kind of invalidates almost everything Spd does, other than preventing her from getting doubled by units she shouldn't be engaging in the first place.

I think it's actually most valuable to take it as her bane and retain all her Atk and bulk.

Sitting on a +Def / -HP myself, really should look through my spare Nowis and see if I can take my own advice...
I do have a +Def -Spd Nowi myself; I was debating whether or not to go with that one or the one I finished now way back then. Unfortunately, it'll take me a long while to invest in that one if I want to use her for that nature since I don't have another spare Brave Ike for Steady Breath, and he's hard to come by these days.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yo don't be dissing Yusuke or imma find you bruh. :glare:

^ Someone with good taste.

Not to mention how great a lot of the ending themes are.
What you think you gonna do to me?

Also my anime knowledge is low low low

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
This account is just a bootleg knockoff of Space Stranger and Sensucht or however it’s spelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom