• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think we’d get Leon or Jill first as they are the protagonists with a boss nemesis. If he was playable that would be pretty interesting
Well Nemesis is popular, and he was the sole RE character in the last MvC game so it is possible for him to be the sole playable character.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well Nemesis is popular, and he was the sole RE character in the last MvC game so it is possible for him to be the sole playable character.
Um, Chris Redfield exists, regardless of how generic he is when he's not punching boulders.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
While +Def and +Atk allows her to be more defensive and stronger, +Spd is actually also good, because while she does not have as much bulk or attack, she gets doubled less.
Where it counts, there's only four things that will try to double her:

- Armors with Bold, Wary, or Vengeful Fighter that would double her anyway.
- Swords that won't, if she's packing Swordbreaker
- Green mages, who she shouldn't be anywhere near.
- Everyone else, who'll learn that 0x2 is still 0.

With QR3 to double back, she doesn't care about her Spd in 3/4 cases. And if she's in a green mage attack range, that's pilot failure.

Meanwhile her Def is by far her best boon - just invalidates every red threat she sees - Res helps her not get wrecked by mages, and HP acts as a mini Def/Res boost. And if you ever take an Atk bane on a dragon you're doing it wrong.

The only argument in favor of Spd besides preventing free doubles is that HP is easier to make up by refining her weapon. I'm not convinced that it's not worth taking the Spd hit and gaining what's effectively a second boon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wonder, is Isabelle the "Phoenix Wright" of Smash Bros?
a emote.png
(normal person who seem to have no actual fighting ability, but still made it into a fighting game with a moveset filled with hilarious move/expression due to them not being fighter?)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder, is Isabelle the "Phoenix Wright" of Smash Bros?View attachment 165548 (normal person who seem to have no actual fighting ability, but still made it into a fighting game with a moveset filled with hilarious move/expression due to them not being fighter?)
No Phoenix Wright is the Phoenix Wright of smash bros.
Please?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No Phoenix Wright is the Phoenix Wright of smash bros.
Please?
Man, you don't know how hype I be if Phoenix Wright made into Smash.

I was just comparing their archetype on that post, but no one can replace the man himself.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wonder, is Isabelle the "Phoenix Wright" of Smash Bros?View attachment 165548 (normal person who seem to have no actual fighting ability, but still made it into a fighting game with a moveset filled with hilarious move/expression due to them not being fighter?)
No. That's Villager. ALSO HOW DARE YOU DOWNPLAY NICK LIKE THAT HE BARGED THROUGH A LOCKED DOOR HE CAN FIGHT

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
At times it's really hard to differentiate the Smash Ultimate thread from Nintenzone.

Nice to see things are still as crazy as ever

D

Deleted member

No. That's Villager. ALSO HOW DARE YOU DOWNPLAY NICK LIKE THAT HE BARGED THROUGH A LOCKED DOOR HE CAN FIGHT
Calm down, please. O_O

Like if someone said "hi", you would scream about Kamen Rider to them.

( Sorry if this comes off as mean, I am just playing. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Sheesh, I have been posting in here less and less often...

Guess its just been a while.
Well, it's not surprising. It's alot more quiet when we're being patient and biding our time until the next Direct is announced in which everybody just appears and starts talking and then it gets quiet again after said Direct is done.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, it's not surprising. It's alot more quiet when we're being patient and biding our time until the next Direct is announced in which everybody just appears and starts talking and then it gets quiet again after said Direct is done.
That’s another reason I haven’t been as active, tbh: I’m still here to check to see what’s going on, but I usually don’t say too much.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
my activity is pretty much the same since i started being active.
I'm almost at 10k which is pretty neat i guess. I wonder if my default title will get changed and i stop being a Smash Lord or whatever

D

Deleted member

That’s another reason I haven’t been as active, tbh: I’m still here to check to see what’s going on, but I usually don’t say too much.
I like it when you are active, you are usually one of the more sympathetic users.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
It's been exactly a year since Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite released and I ****ing almost forgot the game existed despite owning and enjoying it.

Jesus, that game died faster than Blockbuster.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My activity here have raised thanks to Torna, but the Smash Speculation for Ultimate is beginning to lost me, I'm still excited for Ultimate tho.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's been exactly a year since Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite released and I ****ing almost forgot the game existed despite owning and enjoying it.

Jesus, that game died faster than Blockbuster.
Would have lasted longer if they had like...4 X-Men characters, put Sigma, Venom and Black Panther in the base game and fix the faces a bit more.

D

Deleted member

My activity here have raised thanks to Torna, but the Smash Speculation for Ultimate is beginning to lost me, I'm still excited for Ultimate tho.
I know where you are coming from, because I am also posting less in the Smash Speculation thread.

It is just the same stuff.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Would have lasted longer if they had like...4 X-Men characters, put Sigma, Venom and Black Panther in the base game and fix the faces a bit more.
Yeah it's such a shame.

Really liked some additions to the roster and the return of Venom.

The X-men bit really left a sour taste in my mouth since I almost exclusively played X-men characters and Doom in the previous games.

I also really enjoyed the combo system a lot but when I realized there was no chance Wolvie and Doom would make an appearance I just gave up on the game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, Raph in Soul Calibur's face has been jacked up since 4, and that hasn't changed. Something's off on him. Too bad those glasses they have him wear don't help either.

Yeah it's such a shame.

Really liked some additions to the roster and the return of Venom.

The X-men bit really left a sour taste in my mouth since I almost exclusively played X-men characters and Doom in the previous games.

I also really enjoyed the combo system a lot but when I realized there was no chance Wolvie and Doom would make an appearance I just gave up on the game.
Yeah I messed around with Deadpool, Storm, Trish, Doom, Magneto X-23 and Taskmaster. So most of the Marvel 3 characters I liked were gone, except Spider-Man. From what I did play of MVCI, I also liked Mega Man X.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think speculation has died because people are so die-hard believing in boxes.
Just me tho :061:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Man, Raph in Soul Calibur's face has been jacked up since 4, and that hasn't changed. Something's off on him. Too bad those glasses they have him wear don't help either.
I feel Raphael is definitely the example of good artwork, yet bad transition into 3D. That aside, he looked his best on SCII and I feel he's been looking worse since SCIII. I guess that's what happens when you go from a royal on the run to a infected vampire.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think speculation has died because people are so die-hard believing in boxes.
Just me tho :061:
Pretty much. Even though there's a chance it's just a placeholder.

I hope we get some off-the-wall character or someone to bring a lot of hype though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If we did get Phoenix Wright, it be cool if the other defense attorneys were alts, and we got an Edgeworth echo with all prosecutors as alts.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Besides school and other daily life stuff keeping me fairly busy, I'm not posting in the Ultimate thread as much lately because it's frequently just been more of the same and I really have nothing significant to add to the most recent repeating topics.

When we get some new info on the game or something that really proves or disproves a certain box theory, I'll probably start posting there again a little more often. In the meantime, I'm enjoying what we've gotten so far and still partaking in a little bit of character speculation.

___

In some unrelated news, I just watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom last night.

I was expecting more dinosaurs in out in the open and public areas, but I thought it was a good movie regardless. For anyone else who's seen it, what are your thoughts on the movie?

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
It looks like that "anime Smash Bros" game Jump Force took a page out of Sakurai's book from Pokemon Trainer.

Yugi's playable as a background avatar the same way Pokemon Trainer is but instead of Pokeballs, it's a Duel Disk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom