• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I wonder if it'll get DLC characters. It's a surefire way to keep people playing, after all.
It was confirmed a while ago that we'd have 9 DLC characters.
How exactly? By looking the most human? :p
He looked lighter, I guess. And we thought that might have been a model from some other JoJo game.
My predictions for the rest of the Jump force roster.

Including Jotaro & Dai, we're gonna get 12 more characters, making a grand total of 50 characters.
I still think we'll get at least 60.
-DIO (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
-Korosensei (Assassination Classroom)
Some of the likeliest characters.
-Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
-Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
I could see both those series getting a second rep.
-Arale (Dr. Slump)
-Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
-Gintoki (Gintama)
They can fight, but have less of a chance due to being gaggy.
-Hitomi Kisugi (Cat's Eye)
I'd love this, since I watched all of her anime. Her chance is 50-50, I'd say.
-Tsubasa Ozora (Captain Tsubasa)
No sports characters will be in.

D

Deleted member

I'm... I'm speechless, I didn't expect something like this coming from Reki Kawahara but... damn, I'm proud.
Considering I hear SAO Progressive fixes a lot of the issues the original had, he might actually become a good writer. I like this. I like this a lot, because it shows he can recognize his own mistakes and is willing to put in the effort to better himself, and more artists should do this.
I'm now actually curious to see what he'll do next.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
MHA stuff.

Lotta people thought Izuku was gonna inherent the powers of previous All for One dudes. It's confirmed now, it's just a question of whether or not it'll be handled well. More importantly, the Black Whip Dude is basically Jack Cayman, the main character from Madworld and Anarchy Reigns.

MHA guy.jpg
Jack MadWorld.png
I hope he's also voiced by Steve Blum in English.

KMDP

Smash Legend
MHA stuff.

Lotta people thought Izuku was gonna inherent the powers of previous All for One dudes. It's confirmed now, it's just a question of whether or not it'll be handled well. More importantly, the Black Whip Dude is basically Jack Cayman, the main character from Madworld and Anarchy Reigns.

View attachment 187443View attachment 187444 I hope he's also voiced by Steve Blum in English.
Man, and I thought the guy looked similar to Hellboy.

About the plot being handled well, I trust Horikoshi to manage it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, and I thought the guy looked similar to Hellboy.

About the plot being handled well, I trust Horikoshi to manage it.
Maybe he was inspired by Hellboy, but until we see what he looks like in color, I'm calling Jack.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So is Marvel Studios lol.
That joke would’ve been better if you said Netflix instead of Marvel Studios

I’m definitely gonna assume all the MCU shows on Netflix will move to Hulu once that contract they have expires, since Disney+ doesn’t want no M rated shows on their service for some insane reason

Ivander

Smash Legend
So next Overwatch event, Lunar New Year, is on the 24th. Cool.

That said, we're off to a really good start with the skin showing.
As a fan of armoured skins, like Genji's Baihu skin, and as a Reaper main, Reaper's Lu Bu skin looks frickin' awesome.

Also, lots of potential for skins if they are using Romance of the Three Kingdoms this time. 2 years ago, it was Journey to the West. Last year it was the Four Guardian Symbols. If they are doing Romance of the Three Kingdoms, there's lots of potential for skins, like Guan Yu.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'all heard about Machinama's YT channel putting all their vids to private?

Anyways, I got further along in Spider-Man PS4 again. Got the part where Doc Ock forms the Sinister Six and I got a few more costumes. I'll probably save using the 2099 costumes until post-game, I got them already, but I want to wait until the main game is over to start messing around with them. I kind of like the Velocity Suit though, the Red and Black one with the Greenish-Blue logo. Been using the Raimi suit too since I'm trying to give more costumes a fair chance and not just stick to the Insulated/Electro-Proof Suit. Screwball's an annoying character and I wish they'd let me kick her Youtube Prankster ass.

I also found some cool DBZ Fanart. One's of Gohan vs Cell, and another that's just Goku's face in Black and White. The Gohan vs Cell one's the Jet Uppercut from the manga, but shown in a different angle. I'm having trouble uploading the Goku one, so I'll post it later I guess.
Gohan vs Cell.jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There’s a ****ing Persona that’s a demon sitting on a toilet.

Also from now on I’ll be spoilering any major happenings unless it’s just reactions to the random personas.

D

Deleted member

There’s a ****ing Persona that’s a demon sitting on a toilet.

Also from now on I’ll be spoilering any major happenings unless it’s just reactions to the random personas.
Persona is just teen-angst-filled Yokai Watch.

D

Deleted member

I am in the mode to join someone's arena. I am using the Switch Gamepad right now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
@Shishœ Ivander Ivander

Today in Fate/Grand Order was pretty exciting for me. First, I reached a milestone with the Waver I recently pulled from the guaranteed gacha: he finally reached his Max Ascension and max level!

It'll take quite a while until I max out his skills though as I currently don't have most of the Ascension materials he needs to make it possible, not to mention my Merlin still has higher priority for me in maxing out skills, but I'm glad I finally have a Waver that is now completely ready for battle!

This next exciting thing happened to me just a few minutes ago.

I tried to pull for King Hassan when his banner first dropped, by I failed to get him with all the Summoning Tickets and Saint Quartz I had left. There was a point where I seemed like I would pull him from a Summonign Ticket... only to get spooked by another Stheno. Sigh... well, at least I got four more Prisma Cosmos CEs from that banner.

Then the Moon Goddess event started, and I've been using the Summoning Tickets it gives you as added attempts in summoning King Hassan. The first Summoning Ticket I got from that didn't give me much, but then I got another Summoning Ticket for clearing Episode 2.

I decided to use the Summoning Ticket on the King Hassan banner again. This time, a golden flash showed up, which made me rise up from my bed. I became more surprised when it turned out to be a gold Assassin card. As it turned out...

OH MY ARCEUS!!!

King Hassan finally responded to my summoning call! Talk about a twist of fate considering the spook incident that happened to me when his banner first showed up!

I honestly did not expect I'd get King Hassan from that Summoning Ticket, but I'm really happy with the result! He's just an awesome character overall, I finally have another very strong single-target Assassin that isn't just limited to Ryougi Shiki! He even benefits from Merlin support too!

This is the second time I've ever pulled a 5-star servant from a single Summoning Ticket. First time it happened to me was about a year ago when I got Francis Drake from a Ticket on the everyday banner.

I guess leveling up the two Lancelots I recently pulled still has to wait for a bit, because I've got a new 5-star servant that I'll need to work on leveling up right now!

Now to get back to the Moon Goddess event and grind for those Forbidden Pages that my Merlin needs at the moment.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ Ivander Ivander

Today in Fate/Grand Order was pretty exciting for me. First, I reached a milestone with the Waver I recently pulled from the guaranteed gacha: he finally reached his Max Ascension and max level!

It'll take quite a while until I max out his skills though as I currently don't have most of the Ascension materials he needs to make it possible, not to mention my Merlin still has higher priority for me in maxing out skills, but I'm glad I finally have a Waver that is now completely ready for battle!

I tried to pull for King Hassan when his banner first dropped, by I failed to get him with all the Summoning Tickets and Saint Quartz I had left. There was a point where I seemed like I would pull him from a Summonign Ticket... only to get spooked by another Stheno. Sigh... well, at least I got four more Prisma Cosmos CEs from that banner.

Then the Moon Goddess event started, and I've been using the Summoning Tickets it gives you as added attempts in summoning King Hassan. The first Summoning Ticket I got from that didn't give me much, but then I got another Summoning Ticket for clearing Episode 2.

I decided to use the Summoning Ticket on the King Hassan banner again. This time, a golden flash showed up, which made me rise up from my bed. I became more surprised when it turned out to be a gold Assassin card. As it turned out...

OH MY ARCEUS!!!

King Hassan finally responded to my summoning call! Talk about a twist of fate considering the spook incident that happened to me when his banner first showed up!

I honestly did not expect I'd get King Hassan from that Summoning Ticket, but I'm really happy with the result! He's just an awesome character overall, I finally have another very strong single-target Assassin that isn't just limited to Ryougi Shiki! He even benefits from Merlin support too!

This is the second time I've ever pulled a 5-star servant from a single Summoning Ticket. First time it happened to me was about a year ago when I got Francis Drake from a Ticket on the everyday banner.

I guess leveling up the two Lancelots I recently pulled still has to wait for a bit, because I've got a new 5-star servant that I'll need to work on leveling up right now!

Now to get back to the Moon Goddess event and grind for those Forbidden Pages that my Merlin needs at the moment.
Congrats on getting Gramps, I'm totally not jealous

>Moon Goddess gives Summon Tickets
>0 Quartz
>0 Tickets
Guess what I'm about to grind out.

D

Deleted member

Netflix does not have Jojo or MHA but they have two SOA shows? Really?
( Well for my Netflix at least. )
And they still do not have Gravity Falls and Spongebob ( Seasons 1-3 ).
Dang it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I already don’t remember it. lol
Here you go.
Netflix does not have Jojo or MHA but they have two SOA shows? Really?
( Well for my Netflix at least. )
And they still do not have Gravity Falls and Spongebob ( Seasons 1-3 ).
Dang it.
Random Youtuber: Clearly you should get Crunchyroll and/or VRV. *begins to shill the service*
Crunchyroll: *hands the Youtuber a bag of money*
Youtuber: Thank you.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Currently watching Twister atm. I don’t think I’ll be having good dreams tonight...

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Shishœ Ivander Ivander

OH MY ARCEUS!!!

Congrats.

Meanwhile, I keep getting the Limited 5-Stars I don't want, with the only 2 that I wanted being Berserker Kintoki and Swimsuit Arthuria. The others I got were Saber Shiki, Saber Bride, Prisma Ilya and Shuten Douji. I wonder if that's the price I must pay for getting Waver, Tamamo, Vlad III, Jeanne, Orion and Quetzalcoatl, as well as some of the Story-locked Servants like the latter, Lancer Arthuria, Saber Alter, Medea Lily, Gawain and Li Shuwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom