• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's nothing wrong with that... as long as you reflect on how that opinion is better and if you are involved in any way.

For example, you really can't pick a side in a Xenoblade debate since you haven't played the games and no, wiki searches aren't a good enough comparison (although they don't harm).

Is this a joke?
Honestly the butt nerf is not that devastating to me.
It's alek, so it's definitely a joke.

I dunno if that’s a positive.
Fair enough.

Uni, are you the youngest sibling in your family?

Anyway my style is to use the sma joke, until a person is sick of it, then to just keep going with.

Right, Uni, the American pretending to be Canadian. :troll:
I'm the youngest, yeah.

But also the most mature one, which isn't saying much -_-

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"What's your favorite fictional character?"

"God, lol"

i didn't know I was reading edgey YouTube comments.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Oh god... what a long day. My head kind of hurts. :<

Rest assured, besides my head having a bit of a headache, it was quite a good day.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Want a blast from the past and with Lucas' official voice? :ultlucas:

I was wondering how the heck this somehow existed and I didn't know until I saw that it was almost a month ago that video was uploaded. Umm, last time I checked, this was the halfway mark of 2018, not 2015/16.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Having a PS4 Pro and a Nintendo Switch in your room as well as a PC with good games on Steam is fun.

D

Deleted member

Having a PS4 Pro and a Nintendo Switch in your room as well as a PC with good games on Steam is fun.
That's the combo right there. Nintendo and Sony for exclusives, PC for everything else. You don't even need an Xbox One now, since Microsoft's Play Anywhere initiative was the best decision they could have ever made.

D

Deleted member

That's the combo right there. Nintendo and Sony for exclusives, PC for everything else. You don't even need an Xbox One now, since Microsoft's Play Anywhere initiative was the best decision they could have ever made.
"Microsoft's Play Anywhere" is only for Minecraft.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That actually explains so much. No wonder he has the whole so done with this **** vibe. :v

We know. :v
yup, hes also basicallly me and kyler, whos the oldest, mom :V

he cooks, he cleans, he does all the chores, was pretty much the only one reliably working, and everything :V

D

Deleted member

"Microsoft's Play Anywhere" is only for Minecraft.
I meant the fact that most of their exclusives are now also coming out on PC. Even though you have to use the monstrosity of the Windows 10 store, at least they're allowing you to play Xbox exclusives on PC.
The Minecraft crossplay is pretty cool too though.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Oh god... I feel so stressed and sad right now. Maybe it’s just because of my brain acting up, but still.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
yup, hes also basicallly me and kyler, whos the oldest, mom :V

he cooks, he cleans, he does all the chores, was pretty much the only one reliably working, and everything :V
Well, that just makes it make even more sense now. :v

D

Deleted member

Oh god... I feel so stressed and sad right now. Maybe it’s just because of my brain acting up, but still.
I really hope you feel better.
I do not like giving out hugs that much, but I will give you a hug.
*hugs*

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Really? That's disappointing tbh. I'm pretty patient on waiting for news on LWA S2 as long as they give updates at all but still... LWA is such a fantastic anime.

SAO Gun Gal Online huh? I watched a the first episode of the original SAO years ago and decided I'm not gonna invest in that. It leaves a boring impression imo. I'll check out SAO: GGO though. Thanks.

That Card Sagas War game sounds cool.
The only update is that Kill La Kill is getting a game too, hope it comes to Switch.

I first heard SAO Alternative: GGO from Tokyosaurus, it seems that SAO Alternative was a spin off SAO novel by another author, and obviously it was better than SAO at the time.

I mean hey, a SAO without Kirito? Hell yeah!
Arlo talking for 11 minutes about why I'm in the right track at being pessimistic when it comes to expecting things with Nintendo.

Was a nice watch.
Just to be clear, like how Arlo, Nintendo's E3 2018... was disappointing.

And it's not like you shouldb pessimistic either, it's just that... you shouldn't set your expectations high for Nintendo, at least for now.
Let me guess he's butthurt about no new on Metroid Prime 4 and Animal Crossing.
Aren't we all? LOL

I was a bit disappointed on no new Animal Crossing, but hey there's too many games for me to get on Switch for this year. So that's why I'm not complaining, if we were back in 2015 where we get game droughts on Wii U...

Remember how all we got was a s***y AC board game? Yeah, that sucks... a lot.

D

Deleted member

You all are sad about E3, but I enjoyed Nintendo's E3.

Also since my bigger brother uses my PS4 Pro, I checked it and he got a little bit of stains on the top.
DANG IT!

D

Deleted member

Games I am excited for is Elder Scrolls VI, Spyro Remake, Ultimate ( duh ), Pokemon Lets Go and Kingdom Hearts III.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, I need some advice from you guys.

I still have physical copies of my Game Cube games.

I still love those games but I don't really play them anymore because of the setup needed.

Recently I've used Dolphin and downloaded digital versions of all the Gamecube Games I own.

Should I sell the physical copies of my games for money or should I hold on to them?

I want and need money to buy new games and other more important things but I like having a collection of games to look at...

Now sure what to do.

D

Deleted member

I still love those games but I don't really play them anymore because of the setup needed.

Recently I've used Dolphin and downloaded digital versions of all the Gamecube Games I own.

Should I sell the physical copies of my games for money or should I hold on to them?

I want and need money to buy new games and other more important things but I like having a collection of games to look at...

Now sure what to do.
I say you should keep them.
Like sure you can get money off them if you sell them, but that money will not do much.
Use those games as memories of you playing them a long time ago. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You all are sad about E3, but I enjoyed Nintendo's E3.
I liked it. I just think there was potential for more given the insanity that was E3 2017.

Didn't think it'd be as good or better than last year's, but I expected more first-party announcements than a good Mario Party, Xenoblade DLC, Three Houses and Smash.

Let's Go doesn't even count since is revealed nothing and was just a repeat of the Pokemon conference, except Reggie was the one talking.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Now sure what to do.
Keep your faves, sell the rest?

D

Deleted member

Thanks for recommending me this YouTube, I will totally watch it.
/s

Edit: Some people do not like the title even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom