• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So, I need some advice from you guys.

I still have physical copies of my Game Cube games.

I still love those games but I don't really play them anymore because of the setup needed.

Recently I've used Dolphin and downloaded digital versions of all the Gamecube Games I own.

Should I sell the physical copies of my games for money or should I hold on to them?

I want and need money to buy new games and other more important things but I like having a collection of games to look at...

Now sure what to do.
Depends on the games. Some can be sold pretty well online.

D

Deleted member

I am still sad that FEH gave me a -ATTACK +SPEED HALLOWEEN JAKOB.
That is the worst nature you can get on him.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am still sad that FEH gave me a -ATTACK +SPEED HALLOWEEN JAKOB.
That is the worst nature you can get on him.
It's still workable if you shape him as a wall because what matters with this kind of build is his bulk.

Neither defense, resistance nor HP are affected, so you didn't lose bulk.

Meanwhile, I run that kind of build with a -HP Jakob. I could do more with that extra 4 HP, honestly.

5 HP if I decide to do merges.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
How many invincible people do you know??
......at least 3
possibly 4

I still love those games but I don't really play them anymore because of the setup needed.

Recently I've used Dolphin and downloaded digital versions of all the Gamecube Games I own.

Should I sell the physical copies of my games for money or should I hold on to them?

I want and need money to buy new games and other more important things but I like having a collection of games to look at...

Now sure what to do.
i honestly wouldn't just personal preference

plus ownership of them shows that you have every allowance to use dolphin :V as you do own the games just using a different format

if you really desire the money for new games, then that is priority, but my personal opinion is collectino, ownership, and value is top

D

Deleted member

It's still workable if you shape him as a wall because what matters with this kind of build is his bulk.

Neither defense, resistance nor HP are affected, so you didn't lose bulk.

Meanwhile, I run that kind of build with a -HP Jakob. I could do more with that extra 4 HP, honestly.
BUT AT LEAST YOUR CAN ATTACK BETTER THAN MINE.
MY JAKOB IS NOT GOING TO DO MUCH WITH THAT SPEED BUFF.

So as it turns out i forgot how timezones work again. i thought i would only have 2 hours to play the splatfest tonight and nothing else. Instead, i see that the splatfest is still being setup (neat detail btw)

so im actually going to have a pretty decent chunk of time after work tomorrow for my first splatfest :D
:061:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
BUT AT LEAST YOUR CAN ATTACK BETTER THAN MINE.
MY JAKOB IS NOT GOING TO DO MUCH WITH THAT SPEED BUFF.
He attacks better because I was smart enough to give him a Slaying Bow Bonfire combo.

Even with -Atk, that kind of combo with a Wary Fighter build can wreck some ****. Maybe not insta-kill, but defenitly tear through the foe enough for someone else to finish the job.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He attacks better because I was smart enough to give him a Slaying Bow Bonfire combo.

Even with -Atk, that kind of combo with a Wary Fighter build can wreck some ****. Maybe not insta-kill, but defenitly tear through the foe enough for someone else to finish the job.
I am going to wait until FEH makes a banner where Haloween Jakob is there so I can get a nature I actually want.
If FEH gives me another +SPEED -ATTACK JAKOB...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am going to wait until FEH makes a banner where Haloween Jakob is there so I can get a nature I actually want.
If FEH gives me another +SPEED -ATTACK JAKOB...
Make the best with what you have right now. He really makes for a solid wall.

Heck, his optimal Brave Bow Bold Fighter build also pretty much says "**** any IVs besides a defense bane"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
......at least 3
possibly 4

i honestly wouldn't just personal preference

plus ownership of them shows that you have every allowance to use dolphin :V as you do own the games just using a different format

if you really desire the money for new games, then that is priority, but my personal opinion is collectino, ownership, and value is top
Who all are they? lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Who all are they? lol
konnie
sis
my great grandpa wilcox heikes

and the possible is klyer, though he only really had like one "you shouldn't survive that" incident so i'm not sure if he counts unlike the others :V

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
konnie
sis
my great grandpa wilcox heikes

and the possible is klyer, though he only really had like one "you shouldn't survive that" incident so i'm not sure if he counts unlike the others :V
All your siblings but you? Man you got a crummy hand, eh?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
All your siblings but you? Man you got a crummy hand, eh?
i was the more of "endangering others" than "being the in danger one" lol so not really a crummy hand

worst i ever got was a tree falling, pre diabetes, a few attempted murders, bullys ganging up on me, some rocks, and....thats about it

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel I missed sum gud **** here.

i was the more of "endangering others" than "being the in danger one" lol so not really a crummy hand

worst i ever got was a tree falling, pre diabetes, a few attempted murders, bullys ganging up on me, some rocks, and....thats about it
Do you think you can tank a meteorite strike? :V

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
how to improve daisy 101
A a total reboot of the character
b the same but also changing the name
cthe same as b but with a character action game ala devil may cry(i mean shes doing stingers in tennis aces for crying out loud)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Woomusings Vol. 1 said:
Perhaps it's rather odd to say living in a coastal city, but a lot of people here don't like the ocean all that much. It's understandable, maybe I even feel that sentiment too in some ways. But as for me, I tend to stand on the beach and watch the jellies swim. Everybody likes the breeze off the waves out here, but a lot fewer actually have the guts to go up to the water. Me, I've tried. It hurts like hell, honestly. But I still keep doing it, once in a while. It doesn't matter how many times my ankles start locking up or my fingertips nearly melt off, I still do it. Most of the time the lifeguard doesn't have to come for me, at least. There was that one time I woke up in the hospital, but I don't think that was the water, I think I just stepped on something. But even despite that, I keep going. I always see the jellies out there having so much fun, and well, I wanna have fun too. And aside from that. . .I dunno. I guess there's something in me that feels weirdly nostalgic for the water. Can't say why, I've never been in it.
Woomusings Vol. 2 said:
I had that dream again last night. The one where I just keep swimming further down. But instead of ink it's all. . .clear. Like how water looks on film. It used to be that this dream was weird, but kind of cool. Giants fighting monsters, cool stuff like that. But my dreams have gotten so much quieter, anymore. I just feel this crushing sensation, harder and harder. No light, just sound. Until this time. . .there was a light again. I don't know what made me follow it, but I did. Deeper and deeper still. The pressure actually seemed to be getting less again. But when I reached whatever it was. . .nothing. I woke up in a cold sweat. I don't even actually remember what it was, just that I was totally and utterly terrified of it.
Woomusings Vol. 3 said:
I have this junkpile I keep in the spare bedroom at my place. I should really just, like, put it in a closet or something. But it's really not so much a junkpile. It's just things other people would think are junk. I think they're cool little things, mostly. I find them on the beach. Sometimes they're old primitive human tools. I know you can buy 'em at any souvenir shop, but it's so much cooler when you discover prehistoric stuff on your own. Other times it's little bits of scrap metal. Some of them have weird little damage marks. Always meant to take those to Sheldon and ask what it was. Probably something boring, but I may as well know. One in particular is my lucky scrap, though. I don't know what it's from, but it looks really pretty. I've started taking it with me because it always seems to help a situation somehow. It never seems to scratch or break, either. Part of me wonders what even broke it in the first place, or what it could have broke off of. And I picture weird, cool stuff in my head. Knowing my luck it was probably something boring, but you never know.
Some more writing work, probably still not all that much. But it's something.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Now sure what to do.
you aint playin them anymore but you will always need money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom