• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I took some maple syrup and went to the secret forest. I met a bear who could talk because I had forest magic coursing through my body. I gave him the maple syrup and he picked it up like a mug. He thanked me and taught me how to sell certain berries for 3x their normal value.

How ****ed is that?
Are you okay anon?
I wanted the hair to be green, but I couldn't find the option. :substitute:
It's the little brush icon in the bottom right corner of the avatar maker

You have to be on hair tabs to change the hair color though.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I'm assuming this character creator thing is females only so I went ahead and designed myself the cloest to how I imangine I'd look like if I switched genders.

I guess this about does it. I got the facial features and think I got the hair right I guess at least? lol

KMDP

Smash Legend
Beat all Kingdom Hearts games in a month in preparation for 3 and now I am questioning what I'll do with my life in the next 7 days.
Play the waiting game.
---
In other news, my Fire Emblem 7 playthrough is nearing it's conclusion.
I've reached "Battle Preparations". For people who haven't played FE7, Battle Preparations is the last chapter you have to get supplies before the Endgame, it's also the chapter you get Karla, but only in Hector's story.

To get Karla, you need to get Bartre to a Level 5 Warrior and have the two survive a battle with each other. In Reverse Recruitment, Bartre is replaced by Karla's brother Karel (incidentally this is the man Karla is on a journey to look for), and Karla is replaced with Eliwood.

It turns out every aspect of the Karla recruitment is important, the character in question (Bartre in Vanilla, Karel in Reverse Recruitment) needs to be a Level 5 Warrior, being a Swordmaster as Karel is, isn't enough.

So, in order to get Karla Eliwood, I had to cheat; I used a cheat code to make Karel a Warrior to fulfill the needs required.

The thing is, the mod creator didn't switch out Eliwood and Karla's face portraits in conversations, resulting in an amusing image.
FE7RR-LordKarla.PNG

Karel, telling Karla, his sister who is looking for him, that he serves "Lord Karla". Apparently, Karla has prosopagnosia (face blindness) and Karel just enjoys messing with her.

Also, for some reason Eliwood uses his sad emotion in his Stat screen, I noticed this in the Support Gallery (I'm using a 100% battery file so I don't have to play the Tutorial story), but thought it was a glitch.
FE7RR-Eliwood.PNG

Nope, he's just depressed all the time. I think the mod maker did this deliberately because Eliwood is the only character it is impossible to recruit under normal circumstances.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I try to draw 3 nude Mythras per day in different poses to understand and practice the muscles of the stomach, back, how the thigh sockets work, the position of the spine etc.
Despite how I meme about it, this has been a nice journey of learning mostly.
Three nude Mythra's a day keeps the artist's block away?

:v

Ivander

Smash Legend
I love how most of us are doing face reveals but through an anime face creator game.
I doubt it's face reveals, since you can practically choose any look for yourself and claim that's you. It is the internet.

That said, I'm positive I'm nowhere near that innocent and cute-looking.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Click on the paintbrush symbol. If you're on hair, eyes, brows or accessories you can change the colour of those. If on anything else it's skin colour
Are you okay anon?

It's the little brush icon in the bottom right corner of the avatar maker

You have to be on hair tabs to change the hair color though.

Noice
3595_XkgBlqqZ.png

Three nude Mythra's a day keeps the artist's block away?

:v

Yeah, I could put a small sign in my room telling me that, for real :denzel:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Yes hello my self-inserts are boring and unrelatable thank you and have a nice day

D

Deleted member

Oh I see what this thing is. Phew, glad some dude isn't just drawing you guys and leaving me out. The ironic thing is the only reason I assumed that is because I'm used to having myself drawn by artists. LMAO

@Shishœ So it isn't you! Figures, your hair wasn't nearly curly enough. You always brag about your curly hair.

Well duh, you seem like you're pretty, well, pretty. So it's no surprise.

D

Deleted member

Oh I see what this thing is. Phew, glad some dude isn't just drawing you guys and leaving me out. The ironic thing is the only reason I assumed that is because I'm used to having myself drawn by artists. LMAO

@Shishœ So it isn't you! Figures, your hair wasn't nearly curly enough. You always brag about your curly hair.

Well duh, you seem like you're pretty, well, pretty. So it's no surprise.
Are you jelly?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm assuming this character creator thing is females only so I went ahead and designed myself the cloest to how I imangine I'd look like if I switched genders.

I guess this about does it. I got the facial features and think I got the hair right I guess at least? lol
What is this made on?

KMDP

Smash Legend
imo, starting with nude characters helps a bit; you don't need to draw the privates detail ofc (I do it because :yeahboi: )
I try to draw 3 nude Mythras per day in different poses to understand and practice the muscles of the stomach, back, how the thigh sockets work, the position of the spine etc.
Despite how I meme about it, this has been a nice journey of learning mostly.
3 nude Mythras a day? That's dedication.

Chrono.

Speaking of nudes, the ending to KH3 apparently got posted to *******.

Nothing is truly sacred anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom