• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Minecraft bores me to tears.
What an insult. >:I

I have been playing Minecraft ever since 2011.

It did not impact me the most, but it did a lot.

I would say the game that impacted me the most was Mario.

I am like a pro in Minecraft, I know so many commands,

/give @a diamond{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Cheers, NintenZone!\"}"}} 64
/give @a emerald_block{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Buy Ultimate in December 7th!\"}"}} 64

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hi, Verde:

1542203586441.png

>Shorts
>No gloves
>No Pokéballs hidden in her chest

They tried.

D

Deleted member

To add text, I am going to say to NintenZone, buy Ultimate in December 7th!
CAPTAIN.gif

Im sorry.jpg

You horny goofball. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hi, Verde:

View attachment 177909

>Shorts
>No gloves

They tried.
Just when I was excited at the prospect of finally having Leaf finally make an appearance canonically. Meh.

Ahh well, at least Game Freak brought her back. That at least is a major positive. And plus I think she's more based on her unused RGB artwork then she is her manga counterpart, Blue which most people associate her with.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What an insult. >:I

I have been playing Minecraft ever since 2011.

It did not impact me the most, but it did a lot.

I would say the game that impacted me the most was Mario.

I am like a pro in Minecraft, I know so many commands,

/give @a diamond{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Cheers, NintenZone!\"}"}} 64
/give @a emerald_block{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Buy Ultimate in December 7th!\"}"}} 64
I’d say that to the guy that created Minecraft.

Iridium

Smash Hero
That is not good, man.
I agree with Shiny. That definitely is not good but you can PM me anytime if you wanna talk. I’m always willing to listen
I interact with my family a lot... if my cats count as family, that is.
I mean, Smash is almost all I care about at this point because it doesn't make me feel like complete garbage. This issue is really taking its toll on my mental state.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, it's strange how I think I only posted in 4 topics altogether, being the Discussion topic the Leaks Group topic, the Robin Social topic and the Nintenzone topics and yet I have 5000 posts. It's one thing to say I have little to no life, but it's another when I also don't seem to have a life on the forums.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Since we've been talking about influential games, I'm gonna talk about my favorite game series. The game to impact me the most is, well...every single iteration of the Smash Bros. series.

With how each Smash Bros. game has a fighting game cross over from the most famous Nintendo and video game characters...it's a brilliant mechanic that made me fall in love with the franchise in the first place. It is my favorite game franchise of all time, and I know that Ultimate will eventually be my favorite video game of all time, for sure.

From playing with friends just throwing around random items, to entering the tournament scene and after many tries getting a couple tournament win sets under my belt...it's been a wonderful ride, and I look forward to many years to come with this wonderful series.

D

Deleted member

I’d say that to the guy that created Minecraft.
Allright, it went from constructive criticism to a bit of insulting.

It is okay to hate Minecraft, but you do not need to rub it in. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's one thing to say I have little to no life, but it's another when I also don't seem to have a life on the forums.
Lol we're one in the same.

I guess I spend too much time browsing the internet for trivial ****. I need to be more productive with my time methinks.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I always confuse you with @AlphaZealot who owns this site lol.
Haha. I've been around for all the owners of the site, and I've been an admin longer than the others but I've never owned anything. I just occasionally yell at mods :3. AZ is way cooler than me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Haha. I've been around for all the owners of the site, and I've been an admin longer than the others but I've never owned anything. I just occasionally yell at mods :3. AZ is way cooler than me.
AZ is like a manager at TPCi. The dude isn't what I imagined him to be until I saw his Twitter page lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
AZ is like a manager at TPCi. The dude isn't what I imagined him to be until I saw his Twitter page lol.
I know, I've known him for years! We teamed together in brawl at one point too. Guy is awesome.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know, I've known him for years! We teamed together in brawl at one point too. Guy is awesome.
So awesome that he saved us from the tyranny of MLG. Based Alpha. :shades:

D

Deleted member

Yeah, definitely Shizure... and only Shizure! Nobody else has a crush on praline, not at all, so SHH!
YOU SIMPLETON, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LET SHIZUE KNOW WHAT I SAID!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, definitely Shizure... and only Shizure! Nobody else has a crush on praline, not at all, nope, don't ever suspect otherwise.
I know that’s not true regardless if you are hinting towards yourself or not.

Surprisingly (to me atleast)... a lot of y’all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom