• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
After the ****post Wars I-V & my service in the downfall of the Disco Room, I pop in irregularly to collect my monthly clout tokens then disappear to the convenience store for another indefinite amount of time.
so you just namesearch on smashboards now huh
It boosts my already low self esteem.
You're just gonna come back out of nowhere without saying howdy?
Saying howdy costs me the 3 Chuck E Cheese tokens I have saved and I just can't afford to waste that kind of money right now.

But since you asked, howdy.
who the **** is space stranger lol
Some loser who prides himself in his unhealthy obsession with the weird cowboy from Toy Story and getting banned on a party game fan forum.

Avoid at all costs.

D

Deleted member

After the ****post Wars I-V & my service in the downfall of the Disco Room, I pop in irregularly to collect my monthly clout tokens then disappear to the convenience store for another indefinite amount of time.

It boosts my already low self esteem.

Saying howdy costs me the 3 Chuck E Cheese tokens I have saved and I just can't afford to waste that kind of money right now.

But since you asked, howdy.

Some loser who prides himself in his unhealthy obsession with the weird cowboy from Toy Story and getting banned on a party game fan forum.

Avoid at all costs.
Its a giraffe!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Also, @ShinyLegendary how do you know about me? I don't think we've ever interacted but my awful Smash 4 Social wiki page probably filled you in on my antics on the boards a few years back.

D

Deleted member

Also, @ShinyLegendary how do you know about me? I don't think we've ever interacted but my awful Smash 4 Social wiki page probably filled you in on my antics on the boards a few years back.
Months ago someone showed me the Smashboards Social Wiki, and I took a look at a lot of people, including you.

I never looked at it again after that. :V

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

My opinions on the Nintendo online service are unique and heavily unorthodox.
People want Smash, doubt Smash, then they get Smash
People want Animal Crossing, doubt Animal Crossing, then they get Animal Crossing
People want Kid Icarus, forget Sakurai is working on a ****ing game right now, and then will probably get Kid Icarus regardless of demand

put that want and put it on f-zero please i ****ing need it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shiny's the board's new lovable sidekick, so he's gradually been picking up on all of our memes and historical figures through conversation.

...At least I assume that's where he's getting all of it. I know people have caught him digging though their post histories just to lavish them with further love and admiration before.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Working out really helped me destress today...teaching today was hard. The kids behaved well, but sometimes I feel like I'm inadequate, especially after getting back many low quiz scores.

D

Deleted member

My opinions on the Nintendo online service are unique and heavily unorthodox.
I have a gut feeling that Kid Icarus is not dead and there is a spark of hope. We will just have to know when. :p
Sakurai did make Kid Icarus Uprising on the 3DS and I heard it did pretty well.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
People want Smash, doubt Smash, then they get Smash
People want Animal Crossing, doubt Animal Crossing, then they get Animal Crossing
People want Kid Icarus, forget Sakurai is working on a ****ing game right now, and then will probably get Kid Icarus regardless of demand

put that want and put it on f-zero please i ****ing need it
People ask for F-Zero all the time and it always sold like mildew.

Here there be be one Kid Icarus every quarter century and Sakurai acted like he washed his hands of it all, y'all got way more F-Zero games in that span.

I'm just askin' for a port of the original to the online subscription service in this case anyway y'all don't got any NES F-Zero games

D

Deleted member

Working out really helped me destress today...teaching today was hard. The kids behaved well, but sometimes I feel like I'm inadequate, especially after getting back many low quiz scores.
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Yesterday I just did a bunch of quizzes, and I did really well on them.
I hope things go good for you soon. Kids need to pay attention and study more. :V

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm not use to the NES Dr. Mario's rotation system after playing a lot of the recent installments. Been ages since I've played NES Doc.

Still want a new installment for Switch.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Sooo.... we meet at last whoever you are...

:yoshi:
Too bad it's for the last time. :skull:

Shiny's the board's new lovable sidekick, so he's gradually been picking up on all of our memes and historical figures through conversation.

...At least I assume that's where he's getting all of it. I know people have caught him digging though their post histories just to lavish them with further love and admiration before.
I always could use more fans to hopefully disappoint in the near future.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm just askin' for a port of the original to the online subscription service in this case anyway y'all don't got any NES F-Zero games
Dude have you seen how slow they're pumping out the NES games? You'd be lucky to have it by 2021.

People ask for F-Zero all the time and it always sold like mildew.
Untitled.png

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Yesterday I just did a bunch of quizzes, and I did really well on them.
I hope things go good for you soon. Kids need to pay attention and study more. :V
I'm hoping they just didn't study, but I'm not sure.
It could be how the quiz was organized within the curriculum, but tbh sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough and it's one of those things that makes me feel inadequate, even if I do teach well.

I'm pretty self-critical, tbh. Positive self-esteem is near non-existent. I try not to think that way because I know it's unhealthy, but I still fall into this loop that I can't seem to escape from.

And good job

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not use to the NES Dr. Mario's rotation system after playing a lot of the recent installments. Been ages since I've played NES Doc.

Still want a new installment for Switch.
yes dude
can i get a Puyo Puyo X Dr. Mario please SEGA

D

Deleted member

I always could use more fans to hopefully disappoint in the near future.
Disappoint? You never disappointed me once.
I'm hoping they just didn't study, but I'm not sure.
It could be how the quiz was organized within the curriculum, but tbh sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough and it's one of those things that makes me feel inadequate, even if I do teach well.

I'm pretty self-critical, tbh. Positive self-esteem is near non-existent. I try not to think that way because I know it's unhealthy, but I still fall into this loop that I can't seem to escape from.

And good job
Thanks. :p
Also I had self-esteem problems too.
Maybe give them a review that is easy to follow or make teaching not too fun, but a little more fun. That could work for them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly I think Nintendo could try giving F-Zero another chance.

But start small like a port of GX (with online maybe?) and if it sells well possibly move onto a new title.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Honestly I think Nintendo could try giving F-Zero another chance.

But start small like a port of GX (with online maybe?) and if it sells well possibly move onto a new title.
They never stopped doing F-Zero because of sales. Miyamoto said he didn't make another one because he doesn't know something new to bring in. And I think that's the problem, nothing needs to be new. GX was pretty much perfect for the home console games. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, just build upon it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Disappoint? You never disappointed me once.

Thanks. :p
Also I had self-esteem problems too.
Maybe give them a review that is easy to follow or make teaching not too fun, but a little more fun. That could work for them.
Could be. Still trying to come up with ideas. This is my first ever teaching job. I only have 1 month experience at this point.
I know as a newbie, I'm not supposed to be extremely proficient at every aspect of teaching. But, I still feel like I'm not good enough.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yeah, I played the Luigi's Mansion arcade game today. it's pretty aight, but i have no idea how the **** you're supposed to fight multiple ghosts at once, even with two players you can only focus on one ghost at a time and they're constantly attacking you.

D

Deleted member

They never stopped doing F-Zero because of sales. Miyamoto said he didn't make another one because he doesn't know something new to bring in. And I think that's the problem, nothing needs to be new. GX was pretty much perfect for the home console games. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, just build upon it.
Well you got one point there, but people are going to want more.

I mean look at Mario Odyssey. It is so different from the Mario games and everyone loves it.
Could be. Still trying to come up with ideas. This is my first ever teaching job. I only have 1 month experience at this point.
I know as a newbie, I'm not supposed to be extremely proficient at every aspect of teaching. But, I still feel like I'm not good enough.
Being a newbie can be hard, but you will learn from experience. Do not be too disappointed in yourself and learn from your mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well you got one point there, but people are going to want more.

I mean look at Mario Odyssey. It is so different from the Mario games and everyone loves it.
Every Mario game is "different". Hell, it's so not different they have to compare it to other Mario games to impress people because it's what the general populous wanted assumingly. GX as a port could work, but you'd need to do a hell of a lot of work to remaster it. You'd also need help from SEGA since they made the game and the arcade variant.

There's not much new to do. The GP Legend series introduced a new way to attack by boosting, but that's about it before the series died off. There's not much to show that's new. Maybe make alternating paths that are of equal length/time taking between all the alternate paths (still a bit shorter than the main path) that has benefits for specific car types.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dude have you seen how slow they're pumping out the NES games? You'd be lucky to have it by 2021.

View attachment 165599
...[DATA EXPUNGED] it Wikipedia, why can't you keep a reliable tab on numbers I swear I've gone over sales lists for every console several times and I never noticed this.

First point still stands, though, F-Zero doesn't need support because your fandom is up there with Mother fans in terms of persistence in the first place.

Kid Icarus fans mostly just sit in a corner and sulk about how they're never going to get a game again, only really going "oh man I wish we would get a sequel" when someone else actually brings it up. F-Zero fans need nothing brought up to shove them forward, they break down the wall like the Kool-Aid Man. Y'all don't need support, y'all need to put your best and brightest together into a task force.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Oh ****, you’re a teacher? Consistency is key. Discipline is about being upset at bad behavior, be objective, you are just delivering the defined consequences of an action that a student has chosen. Keep the language clear and as free from accusations as you possibly can. When the consequence is over, return to a state of happy neutrality with that student, don’t hold grudges.

Oh yeah, don’t plan 50 minute lessons, plan 30 minute lessons. If, by some divine intervention, they actually last 30 minutes, play a game or some **** with the students.

Oh yeah, I played the Luigi's Mansion arcade game today. it's pretty aight, but i have no idea how the **** you're supposed to fight multiple ghosts at once, even with two players you can only focus on one ghost at a time and they're constantly attacking you.
Hahaha, you’re so silly. Arcade games aren’t supposed to be fair.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh ****, you’re a teacher? Consistency is key. Discipline is about being upset at bad behavior, be objective, you are just delivering the defined consequences of an action that a student has chosen. Keep the language clear and as free from accusations as you possibly can. When the consequence is over, return to a state of happy neutrality with that student, don’t hold grudges.

Oh yeah, don’t plan 50 minute lessons, plan 30 minute lessons. If, by some divine intervention, they actually last 30 minutes, play a game or some **** with the students.
That's been the system that I've been doing. Normally we're only studying and doing the actual lesson for 30-35 minutes out of the 45 minute period.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
First point still stands, though, F-Zero doesn't need support because your fandom is up there with Mother fans in terms of persistence in the first place..
1436757540296.jpg

That's both an unneeded insult and really really dumb because Mother is a completed series that was confirmed to not have any other games. Because the series concluded. Final Mother big bad was "eliminated". No more needs to be done. They should and probably do understand this already. I've not once seen a Mother fan beg for a new game, because they already know. I'm just not sure that you do.

Kid Icarus fans mostly just sit in a corner and sulk about how they're never going to get a game again, only really going "oh man I wish we would get a sequel" when someone else actually brings it up.
So you're saying we're the exact same? :073: It's okay for one to sulk but the other is disallowed?

F-Zero fans need nothing brought up to shove them forward, they break down the wall like the Kool-Aid Man. Y'all don't need support, y'all need to put your best and brightest together into a task force.
Again, that's just an unneeded insult. I never said this game shouldn't happen over this, I said "this game will probably already happen again once the developer stops working on the project he's still working on, put the spiritual coincidence on this other series haha jokes", not "**** THIS GAME GIVE ME THIS GAME INSTEAD AAAAA YOUR GAME IS THE T R A S H".

F-Zero was going to get a game a few years ago and got canned for Forza. It's not dead because of lackluster poor sales or it just doesn't "need" it or whatever you're trying to convince me. It just isn't being worked on. It's like Star Fox. One tiny reboot is making it go up through wires again when it was previously in the grave. The same could be done with F-Zero and a ton of other dead IPs that can be brought back like Wave Racer.

D

Deleted member

That is a positive perspective of me, I like how you described me.

I feel like reactions of me are mixed. I am not the most hated user anymore, but I am not that kind of guy who everyone loves and admires them.

I feel like few really like me, most like me, some view me as "that guy who posts a lot", and few dislike me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hahaha, you’re so silly. Arcade games aren’t supposed to be fair.
I actually I beat the Halo arcade game from start to finish. It was pretty neat.

I also did Mario Kart, but not the one with Pac-Man unfortunately (I know GP DX has Pac-Man but not my build for some reason). It was so ****ing hard to control who to select by using the steering wheel. It was like I was just swerving on the select screen and then I pick Metal Mario when I tried to get Waluigi.

It also vaguely tries to explain how drifting works, and it's so hard to control sometimes. It was still a good time but damn if the controls weren't loose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom