• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You ever write something so based on your own personal experiences and feelings that you just feel so vulnerable for exposing them in written format but at the same time want to write it even though you don't at the same time? Because this is happening to me right now and argh, why did I get personally involved with this story but whatever, it's for tomorrow and I can't start from scratch now.
Yes, actually. Some serious stuff I need to just tell someone about. Some regulars here, know of it, but I'm leaving it at that, cause I do not wish to share it.

anyone else want to be a cat
ll
Sure.

Cat me up.
Well, the song does go everybody wants to be a cat. :V

Also, on a entirely different note, I'm stepping away from Smashboards, I've already lessened by discord use, in the servers I'm in. See for me, the simple fact for me, I just don't find Smash speculation fun anymore, and well, I need to start focusing on my drawing and programming skills more. Plus, if I do get back into Uni, I need to cut something out, and well, Smashboard stuff is the stuff that has to go.

Also, no, the D&D game isn't cancelled Natz~ Natz~ , redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , Coricus Coricus and @Shishœ , its actually one of the reasons I'm stepping away, going to make write up my notes completely. I've already got the plot down, I just need to make it coherent, so I can make a more structured plot for you to engage with.

And, if you want to reach me, you can still do so, through either my twitter @Lily_Blade, or my discord, for those of you that know of it.

With that, I bid you all, a very heartfelt aidu

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also, on a entirely different note, I'm stepping away from Smashboards, I've already lessened by discord use, in the servers I'm in. See for me, the simple fact for me, I just don't find Smash speculation fun anymore, and well, I need to start focusing on my drawing and programming skills more. Plus, if I do get back into Uni, I need to cut something out, and well, Smashboard stuff is the stuff that has to go.

Also, no, the D&D game isn't cancelled Natz~ Natz~ , redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , Coricus Coricus and @Shishœ , its actually one of the reasons I'm stepping away, going to make write up my notes completely. I've already got the plot down, I just need to make it coherent, so I can make a more structured plot for you to engage with.

And, if you want to reach me, you can still do so, through either by twitter @Lily_Blade, or my discord, for those of you that know of it.

Feel you. Good reasons all.

Godspeed in your endeavors, we'll meet again at the game table.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
, I just don't find Smash speculation fun anymore,
Understandable. I find little reason to stau here most of the time because I wanna talk about games this fourm doesnt have thread for. Just pokemon and mario (Make threads for other non nintendo games pls) and nowhere to talk about anime with other anime fans.

Tldr: Branch out smashboards.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
im just chillin and got no other way to waste my time. i got bigger projects i wanna do but im just lazy af

also lightning almost struck my house that was neat

D

Deleted member

Yes, actually. Some serious stuff I need to just tell someone about. Some regulars here, know of it, but I'm leaving it at that, cause I do not wish to share it.

And, if you want to reach me, you can still do so, through either my twitter @Lily_Blade, or my discord, for those of you that know of it.

I will miss you Lily.
I will follow you on Twitter. :p

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It appears that I missed a lot of stuff that happened last night.

And judging by what I've read, there's a 99.99% chance that's a good thing.
So uh, how are you guys/gals gonna buy Ultimate? Physical or digital regular? Special edition?

I think I'll just go with the physical regular edition. While having Smash at all times as a download would be convenient, it's quite hefty on storage and there's just a novelty to having a box case on your shelf and inserting a disc/cartridge into your system.

Also, the Special Edition comes with the Smash Ultimate Pro Controller and I can guarantee that the white rubber on the handles will look super gross after all of the sweat and oils over the years lol. I wish that the steelbook was separate.
I almost always get physical copies of games(mainly because to me it feels more right to have the case and disk), so I doubt it will be any different for Smash Ultimate.
So, since one thread is locked and a bunch of you guys are here now....

What games having you all been playing? I've only gotten the chance to dabble in DBFZ a bit lately, but once I'm a little less busy, I'm hoping to get back at it.
Two games that I've been playing quite a lot of as of late are Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Final Fantasy IX. I'm pretty late into both games (specifically, nearing the end of chapter 8 of XC2 and at the start of Disc 4 in FF9), and I've been enjoying both of them quite a lot.

I've also felt in the mood to replay Brawl's Adventure Mode, with Ultimate being so close now.

I've also started to play Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney, as that is a series that I've wanted to play for quite some time now. I haven't played a whole lot of it, but what I have played has been quite good.
I'm just gonna ask this from you all out of curiosity and for some fun, before I turn in for the night: what's your favorite song from your favorite video game?

You can choose no more than three if you have a hard time picking just one.
I suppose that would be hard for me since not only are my 3 favorite games more or less tied, but it's somewhat tough to pick my absolute favorites of their soundtracks lol. Three for all three of the games wouldn't be cheating would it? :lol:

I suppose I'll just do that anyway. Although, I suppose it's less my three favorites from those games as much as it is three of my favorite tracks from them.

It's a little tough for me to pick just one song from each of my favorite games, but I feel that's mainly because of how good their soundtracks are.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
But then you'd die from existing because you'd be allergic to yourself...
rip lol XD
Wanna see the kill screen of the hunt the game give me?
...uuuuh what?

meh i don't do smash speculationi one bit and i'm on here a decent amount

just like this place and the community and **** :V really don't like the vibe speculation brings and rather just goof around or focus on others stuff, works great for me

but hey, can undersstand if ya wanna focus on getting some more skills for life and other stuff lily~ always a good reason to focus on that before the web, take care of yoruself and what ya wanna do ya? -3-

and never called it canceled lol, waiting patiently when we can start

bai bai lily~ hoppe things go great for ya~

D

Deleted member

IS please I beg you just give Joshua a refine that's literally all I ask. I'll pay for it just please PLEASE let me buff my husbando.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
How has my night been going?

I don't wanna talk about it.

D

Deleted member

Hey IS.

Better luck beating me next time.
still haven't even tried the Marth map but we'll deal with that later
What skillset are you using on Leon and do you think this would be doable if I replaced the Dancers with PA!Azura, Inigo and Bride Ninian?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What skillset are you using on Leon and do you think this would be doable if I replaced the Dancers with PA!Azura, Inigo and Bride Ninian?
Leon:
- +atk -res, +5 merges
- Brave Bow+
- Reposition
- Dragon Fang
- A: Death Blow 3 (dunno if 4 changes things, it might make up for the loss of Odd Atk Wave)
- B: Chill Def 3
- C: Odd Atk Wave 3
- S: Attack +3

So... straight away, unless you have a spare Ishtar this probably isn't going to help you. :p

As for the dancers, at least one sword dancer is obligatory since I needed Lene to tank a hit from one of the axe fliers, and another dancer with a Def stat that actually exists, to take a hit from the bow cavalier. All three had Wings of Mercy, Olivia had Hone Atk 3 and the Close Def 3 seal, Azura had Spur Atk 3+1, and Lene had Drive Spd 2 and the Drive Atk 2 seal.

I'll put up a video at some point probably tomorrow, so you can look at that and see if you can get any ideas from that, but without that Odd Atk Wave or DB4 you probably won't be able to replicate it exactly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So... straight away, unless you have a spare Ishtar this probably isn't going to help you. :p
Me: *looks at the pity-breaking Ishtar I pulled from CYL2 with an evil smile*
But yeah, I could replicate Leon but the Dancers are the problem. Only sword one I have is Olivia and she's a 4* at Lv1

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay... Remember when I said after I beat Mass Effect I'd make some riddles for the next chunk of games I plan to play?

Well here they are.

Awards has this long time series won, she got her start on PS1.

A possum will be rather happy, I'm playing a game many called crappy.

A winter coat and holy howl, I'll fight HD monsters and owls!

You lot might have written off this game, but slashing through armies isn't lame.
HINT: A lot of you might have seen me play this on my Switch recently.

I got this game in HD package double, it and its sequal have voice acting trouble. (Ha... Ha.... Ha.....)
BONUS: For fun, I'm playing this game with my mom. Lmao.

Chrono.

Okay... Remember when I said after I beat Mass Effect I'd make some riddles for the next chunk of games I plan to play?

Well here they are.

You lot might have written off this game, but slashing through armies isn't lame.

I got this game in HD package double, it and its sequal have voice acting trouble. (Ha... Ha.... Ha.....)
Tomb Raider reboot?

Codename STEAM

No idea

FE Warriors?

No idea either.

D

Deleted member

Well here they are.

Tomb Raider
Codename STEAM
Okami HD
FEW
Sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Tomb Raider (the original) is the correct answer for 1.

Okami HD is the correct answer for 3.

Fire Emblem Warriors is the correct answer for 4.

2 and 5 have not been guessed.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Me: *looks at the pity-breaking Ishtar I pulled from CYL2 with an evil smile*
Dooooo iiiiiittttt. The god of fabulousness will reward you greatly for your sacrifice.

But yeah, I could replicate Leon but the Dancers are the problem. Only sword one I have is Olivia and she's a 4* at Lv1
I guess I can just show you what I have, and you can see what you can come up with from there.

Even outside of this I'd still make use of that Olivia, just because having more dancers is always good. Even her default Silver Sword should still work, but you'd probably want Triangle Adept instead of Fury for her to work on this map.

D

Deleted member

2: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon?
5: This is a tricky one. Co-op player, and do you mean sequel?
Uhhhh.... I am going with a random guess. Mario 64 even though that is not co-op? Uhhh.... A Spyro game?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Well here they are.

#1 Tomb Raider
#2 The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening or Fire Emblem Awakening
#3 Okami HD
#4 Fire Emblem Warriors
#5 Resident Evil or Devil May Cry idk
BONUS: Doki Doki Exit Music

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is the correct answer for #2.

5 is not a co-op game. Yes, I meant a sequel.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Well here they are.

It appears that 1, 3, and 4, have been guessed (I thought Tomb Raider for 1 and FEW for 4, had no idea what 3 was (even though it has even been a month since I finished Okami)), so I'm guessing that number 5 is Shenmue and Shenmue 2.

Have no idea what 2 could be though.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The correct answer to 5 is Final Fantasy X/X2 HD. Good job guys, that was fast.

Yes, my mom has been watching me play that.

Her reaction to the laughing scene was amazing.

Her wanting to call Lulu and Rikku **** 1 and **** 2 is.... not.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think the real takeaway from this is that Opossum likes a lot of games people call crappy.

No bulli the possum for his taste in vidya

Chrono.

The correct answer to 5 is Final Fantasy X/X2 HD. Good job guys, that was fast.

Yes, my mom has been watching me play that.

Her reaction to the laughing scene was amazing.

Her wanting to call Lulu and Rikku **** 1 and **** 2 is.... not.
Yeah I couldn't put the 2 and 2 together until I re-read the (ha... ha... ha...) a couple of times in my head lol.

D

Deleted member

What is this country?

I will make it kind of tricky but not too tricky.

It has the sixth highest GDP as of 2018, they are with very happy and safe countries in their continent. They also ruled the Sahara Desert at one point around the late 1800's to the mid 1900's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom