• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oooh, I didn't realise Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2's English dub was out.

Was gonna start MHA but it's farther along than I expected and looks a bit daunting, and IBO is something I wanna keep up with.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I got a giant precalculus book that I have to stick with all year. Other than that my day so far is bearable.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
It's old(and fake, look at the character order) but good god I would actually be hyped for this.
It’s fake cause Snake, Sonic and Megaman are placed beside each other. Don’t these fake leaks realize that the css is gonna be in order of who was revealed first?
Goddamn it guys, just go with the joke.

EDIT: Just realized praline was also joking and I’m ********.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I started playing ace attorney Apollo Justice. It’s better the. I thought it be. There’s no super connected narrative here so far, but the cases so far are neat.

The first case was fantastic and I loved the twist although I called who was going to jail at the start. I’ve played the series enough lol.

Second case was weird but I like how crazy it was in terms of story.

On the 3rd case now. It’s strange but could end up kinda of fun. Klavier is pretty good in this case and game so far.

The other characters so far aren’t that bad either.

I wonder though how this ends. I’ll post what I didn’t like at the end as it’s story heavy but I want to see how they conclude that plot point.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So I started playing ace attorney Apollo Justice. It’s better the. I thought it be. There’s no super connected narrative here so far, but the cases so far are neat.

The first case was fantastic and I loved the twist although I called who was going to jail at the start. I’ve played the series enough lol.

Second case was weird but I like how crazy it was in terms of story.

On the 3rd case now. It’s strange but could end up kinda of fun. Klavier is pretty good in this case and game so far.

The other characters so far aren’t that bad either.

I wonder though how this ends. I’ll post what I didn’t like at the end as it’s story heavy but I want to see how they conclude that plot point.
Apollo Justice is personally in my top 2 AA games.
I love character developments when a typically good character grows up to be a washed up ass-hole. It's such a fun concept.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
uh

You mean I have to come up with an actual strategy now? Oh gods.

yes I know I'm late on getting to this I was busy okay
It is possible to nuke half of the map with Brave Bow, but the other half needs something like a fully loaded Bladetome or Quadhart, both with Brashperation.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apollo Justice is personally in my top 2 AA games.
I love character developments when a typically good character grows up to be a washed up ***-hole. It's such a fun concept.
That’s actually what I’m hit or miss on right now. I want to see how it all happened first before I make a full opinion of it. Right now though I like it sometimes but at the same time it doesn’t feel right imo. I also wonder if they reveal trucy’s Mother but I doubt they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom