• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm mostly worried about room for them to swim along the ground, up and down space is beyond fine for these guys.

They'll need other fish to break in the tank for them first, though. Hence Neons are my first thought because Neons are tiny and put up with almost anything. Main thing Neons need is other Neons, pretty much.

View attachment 154659

For reference on them.

Granted, most people who know about aquarium stuff probably know them from the name, but after the last time I mentioned them I remember not all people do.

You can even catch Neons in the Jungle biome in Terraria and sell them for cash. Fitting enough, considering they're native to the Amazon river basin IRL and someone basically went "hell these are pretty, I bet I could make money off of these."
Terraria?
I always wanted to play that game, but my family was more Minecraft. :p

Smart decision to get Neons if they can be comfortable in there.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Terraria?
I always wanted to play that game, but my family was more Minecraft. :p

Smart decision to get Neons if they can be comfortable in there.
Well it's not like Terraria is any more expensive than Minecraft, it'll be on the Switch. . .someday.

...TBH I'm kind of going full skeleton-at-computer reaction image at Terraria releasing on Switch, LOL. But um. Eventually. . .

D

Deleted member

Well it's not like Terraria is any more expensive than Minecraft, it'll be on the Switch. . .someday.

...TBH I'm kind of going full skeleton-at-computer reaction image at Terraria releasing on Switch, LOL. But um. Eventually. . .

I see. Minecraft is like everywhere, in the Playstation 3-4, Xbox 360 and One, Many Nintendo consoles including the Switch and the PC.

Poor Terraria. :p

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302

I never really got into the whole Terraria thing

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I always felt like Terraria was bootleg Minecraft. I still feel that sometimes. I know the game changed a lot, but when you look at its early stages when it boomed I caught that hunch.

Nothing beats old Roblox though

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I ended up getting into Minecraft when I was younger back in its old days: Terraria ended up not catching my eye because of that, it seems.

Of course, I no longer play Minecraft at this point for well... various reasons, but I'll always remember it during the time it did impact my life in its good days.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Terraria looks to me like they just took the character sprite from FF5 and made their own FF OC character

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
The TTG movie was amazing. It was filled with slick references, catchy music, and great humor. It took everything bad about the show, and turned it into a work of art.
Well I'm outside so darker colours like yours are especially difficult. I use the regular dark.
I just changed my theme to Light today. It's hard to read a lot of the lighter text, plus the site just overall looks weird, so I might change it back.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ah, the image uploader was finally fixed, for the most part (looks like signature images don't seem to load atm). This means I can finally change my avatar!

This was the one that I was supposed to go with yesterday but couldn't because the image uploader was on fire.

To celebrate my success in pulling Summer Tamamo in Fate/Grand Order yesterday, my avatar will be of a great fanart of her for the time being.

I don't think it'll be an avatar for too long. Just today, I found fantastic fanart of one of my favorite fictional characters, so I'm thinking about changing it to that sometime soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The TTG movie was amazing. It was filled with slick references, catchy music, and great humor. It took everything bad about the show, and turned it into a work of art.
You know, my middle sister really likes me and she is going to see it, so....
I am going to see it with her even though I do not like TTG.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I realised that Overwatch is having a free weekend and decided to try the PC version. Feels great on PC (though I'm still using a controller for now) and looks gorgeous.

I managed to get a 8 kill streak with D.Va on my first online game, including a triple with her Ultimate, and got a bunch of on-foot kills too. Unfortunately I had Instant Replay turned off in GeForce Experience, otherwise I would have clipped that.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Playing Minecraft is how I learned how to make pixel art.

Or, not so much playing it as making my own skin and texture packs

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm surprised how many companies are releasing officially licensed GameCube styled Switch controllers: PowerA, Hori, and PDP are each making one. I know Smash is big deal but this sounds a bit overcrowded.

I actually plan to pick up one them but which one depends on reviews.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I got introduced to Minecraft around 2011-2012, by someone who would later become a very good friend of mine.

Started with the beta 1.9 version, then have stuck with the full release and it's updates ever since. When I was younger and first got it, I played it more than anything else. It was so open with so many possibilities that I came to love it really fast. For at least a month it was practically the only game I played at all.

Nowadays I don't play it nearly as often, but I haven't abandoned it. It's one of the PC games I still play from time to time. I usually play on one Survival world, and sometimes a select few modded servers. I've got a few incomplete Adventure maps right now. I've actually thought about making Adventure maps for the game before. I even have a few incomplete ones right now. Maybe i should finish them one day.....

As for Terraria, it's one of many games I've got on Steam.......yet haven't played all that much. Guess that's because I've just wanted to dedicate my free time to other things, other video games included. Really should change that sooner or later, it'll probably be a lot more fun to play once I actually get good at it.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Looking up Minecraft creations is a ton fun.

I know it's easy to make fun of but damn can people create some amazing stuff with it.
I'm changing the subject
What's everybody's favorite movie?
The Toy Story trilogy are collectively my favorite films of all-time, with Toy Story 2 being my personal favorite. Jurassic Park is also pretty high up there.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well that's why I'm cycling the tank, LOL. Gotta let the thing run without fauna and with some conditioning and bacteria dumped into the mix for at least two weeks. Flora's OK from what I've read, though.

As for fishies,

View attachment 154656

Look at this

View attachment 154657

Look at this squiggle.

I worry that my tank is too small for them, but on the bright side that's mostly length-wise. Even NEONS look kinda bulky next to these guys from what video footage I've seen of them together, LOL.
oh right! the satan fish! at least they look like that fish that was found in hell from the wikipedia entry ya showed lol

looked it on up its a loach, loaches are super easy and very peaceful, it also says while a 50liter tank would be best, thats only if ya want them to get maxium size, they'll probably round on up at 6-7 cm to adapt so i think it'll be perfectly fine for them~

if ya want them in there though you'll probably wanna add another hiding spot for the fellows, night critters like to hide

and another benefit/detraction its super sensitive so if anything goes wrong in your tank it'll be the first guy to let ya know somethign is amiss, which means ya can counteract fast before something nasty happens

so ya some hell fish next to deadly jungle shinys, with clams, your kinda putting hell into palutenas temple woomy lol

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have no plans to play Minecraft. The overblown pixels and over simplicity of the models are an eyesore for me. Plus I'm not an very imaginative guy.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
that sounds awesome :O
It is awesome. :awesome:

Ohhoho, yes, LOL, I just normally don't share them because the original versions of the images always make my computer chug to hell just bringing them up so I worry about the effect it would have on Smashboards.
Feel that. Always have to drop my photos to about 1/4 size just to get them modestly post-worthy. Kind of works out in their favor, since my phone's got a potato camera, but still a pain.

Should be able to use fullsize with the thumbnail option to get larger pics in, if you're worried about how SB'll handle it. That's worked well for me so far.

Have you maybe considered a music box with the Underworld theme on loop?

i always advise starting with snails

[EDIT]: Sigh.

I knew it couldn't function forever.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
While probably not my favorite movies, the movies I've watched the most in recent years have been Tangled, Wreck It Ralph, and the "How to Train your Dragon" movies.

I relate with Ralph and his problems

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ah, the image uploader was finally fixed, for the most part (looks like signature images don't seem to load atm). This means I can finally change my avatar!

This was the one that I was supposed to go with yesterday but couldn't because the image uploader was on fire.

To celebrate my success in pulling Summer Tamamo in Fate/Grand Order yesterday, my avatar will be of a great fanart of her for the time being.

I don't think it'll be an avatar for too long. Just today, I found fantastic fanart of one of my favorite fictional characters, so I'm thinking about changing it to that sometime soon.
When the uploader is down, you guys can always use Gravitar for your avi. It works when everything else doesn't.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm changing the subject
What's everybody's favorite movie?
Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back

It is my favorite film of all time, and has been for years. Character development is spot-on, it's very culturally relevant, the themes present in the film are good, the storytelling is fantastic, legendary plot twists, the music and visuals bring the masterpiece together, and most importantly: it's somehow better than the original, A New Hope. It is rare that the sequel is better than the original, but here...most everyone agrees that Empire Strikes Back is the pinnacle of the Star Wars franchise, and I happen to agree. It hits on every right note for me and it's seriously breath-taking. It does everything a good sequel needs to do, and then some.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got introduced to Minecraft around 2011-2012, by someone who would later become a very good friend of mine.

Started with the beta 1.9 version, then have stuck with the full release and it's updates ever since. When I was younger and first got it, I played it more than anything else. It was so open with so many possibilities that I came to love it really fast. For at least a month it was practically the only game I played at all.

Nowadays I don't play it nearly as often, but I haven't abandoned it. It's one of the PC games I still play from time to time. I usually play on one Survival world, and sometimes a select few modded servers. I've got a few incomplete Adventure maps right now. I've actually thought about making Adventure maps for the game before. I even have a few incomplete ones right now. Maybe i should finish them one day.....

As for Terraria, it's one of many games I've got on Steam.......yet haven't played all that much. Guess that's because I've just wanted to dedicate my free time to other things, other video games included. Really should change that sooner or later, it'll probably be a lot more fun to play once I actually get good at it.
I started when Minecraft was at it's alpha stages.
Ah those were the times.

I remember the survival and just breaking blocks and trying to find my way around.

I started Roblox a little before I think and I remember playing some fun games like Survive the Disaster.

Those two were the two computer games I played for the most part.

Most of my family was into this game called Toontown, and I was never really into Toontown. I barely played it.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fan of Minecraft, Terraria, and Starbound. Please don't introduce me to a fourth promising sandbox title, I'll disappear for months.

Also pretty certain I'll be running Minecraft VR for my first foray into that later this year. Demoed it on my little bro's Vive, left quite an impression.

When the uploader is down, you guys can always use Gravitar. It works when everything else doesn't.
But that's wooooork.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Dude, we should totally play Minecraft together sometime lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It is awesome. :awesome:

[EDIT]: Sigh.

I knew it couldn't function forever.
awesome awesome :awesome:

and hey no worries the reply button is still on your side
When the uploader is down, you guys can always use Gravitar for your avi. It works when everything else doesn't.
oh ya hey forgot gravitar existed
wonder what i had in there last
blargh.png

ah festive ammy, been a super long time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom