• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Your **** tastes are practically a meme at this point.
I'm honored.
But seriously though, I'm pretty sure you're the only one that has any major issues with my taste. Anyone else only roasted me for it once if at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Gwen shouldn't even waste her time.

We all know I'd come out on top.
I actually agree with you for once.
Like no offense to Gwen, she's a friend of mine, but when it comes to **** taste you're definitely king of the hill.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
ITT: Tag the user you think it has the trashiest taste.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm honored.
But seriously though, I'm pretty sure you're the only one that has any major issues with my taste. Anyone else only roasted me for it once.
Fair assessment.

Can't agree with your stance on Mimikyu and your take on BttF is downright volcanic, but otherwise frankly I think your taste is basically fine.

ITT: Tag the user you think it has the trashiest taste.
Pokechu Pokechu for sure.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
no clue whats going on here but then again kattssl like a shake awaay from ppassing out on eht keyboar so not goonana touch the whole chit tastte thing :V

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Wait are you for real Vaan?

Just want to make sure you're not trolling lol.
Why would I lie about this, lol. It's the whole reason I entered this career path myself.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm honored.
But seriously though, I'm pretty sure you're the only one that has any major issues with my taste. Anyone else only roasted me for it once.
Issue is the wrong word. I prefer concerns. :troll:

Actually I don't really care either way. I just like pulling your tail. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Why would I lie about this, lol. It's the whole reason I entered this career path myself.
Ahh my bad. Just checking lol.

Well now that you said that everything comes full circle. From me watching Road to El Dorado as a 5 year old to now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My uncle was a breakdown artist on that one.

My uncle was a keyframe animator for Meg on that one.

My uncle was a keyframe animator for Miguel on that one.

Since nobody loves these movies, he was also an artist on Hunchback of Notre Dame (Frollo), Pocahontas (Pocahontas), Tarzan (Jane) and Prince of Egypt (Moses).

I know literally everybody loves the Disney/Dreamworks movies from the 90s, but that's why I've got a personal attachment to them, lol.
The million dollar question though, is does your uncle work at Nintendo?

Also the mentions of Road to El Dorado also reminded me, that's another favourite. Also Dreamworks' Spirit.

D

Deleted member

I actually just started getting into DC with Young Justice since that's on Netflix and my friend recommended it to me.
2 episodes in and I'm already loving it.
That's considered good taste, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

When it comes to taste in this thread, Pokechu is generally the outlier imo.
Most others have tastes that range from okay to decent... with the exception of myself of course.
I have amazing taste.

D

Deleted member

oh wait

Aurane? Is this you????

omg I was WONDERING where you went!!!!!! This random dude just told me I had **** taste so I thought "thanks! but who are you??" but you're AURANE! omg!!
It took you that long?
I knew by looking at his post count and his mains.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My favorite movies are tossup between Wall-E, Tangled, Mission Impossible: Fallout, and Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva.

Both Wall-E and Tangled had some very memorable main characters, great plots, and plenty of great scenes that made it a joy to watch throughout. I also think Tangled has an underrated soundtrack.

Though it only came out today so perhaps my opinion of it might wear down overtime, Mission Impossible: Fallout was a really well done action thriller for me with some great character interactions, very good directing, solid soundtrack, and an awesome action sequence during the second half. I'd even go as far as saying it's my new favorite MI movie in the series.

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva tells a very compelling story that does a great job adapting the series' puzzle format for a movie setting and with a charming cast. My favorite villain of all time, Jean Descole, was at his evilest in this movie and showed just how threatening and cunning he was, and the duel he has with Professor Layton is one of my favorite scenes in the entire Layton series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My favorite movie is probably Thor Ragnarok because I'm too tired to think of anything else right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom