• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My right hand is annoying. Also me having to force my way through orbs just for Karla is annoying. :ultlittlemac:
I still can't decide if I'll main the blue or navy Inkling in Smash.
All the Inklings look cool in my opinion.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/...-ultimate-nintendo-switch-masahiro-sakurai-e3

Not sure if this has been shared yet but when Massive Hero Soccer Guy told the Smash Ultimate development team that he wanted to bring every veteran back, he was greeted with gasps then dead silence.

With over 60 characters on veterans alone, safe bet I'd do the same.
Sakurai: "I want to bring every veteran back"
Employee #1: "Haha good one"
Employee #2: "What's next? Ridley?"
Sakurai: "Yes."
Employee #3: "Guys I think he might be serious."

D

Deleted member

Employees #1, #2 and #3 shall be referred to as Bob, Rick and Larry from now on. They're my OCs donut steel
Sakurai: "How's the work on Daisy going?"
Bob: "I dunno about that boss, they already reacted badly to Lucina and co., how will they react to THIS?"
Rick: "Don't worry, I gotta a plan!"
Rick: *slaps a sheet of paper with 'Echo Fighters' written on it on top of a picture of Lucina and Dark Pit*
Bob: "No way that would work"
Sakurai: "Rick you goddamn genius, you just got a promotion"

D

Deleted member

I ****ing wish people would stop calling him Daddy Sakurai.
I do not cal it all the time.
Also now I feel embarrassed. Sorry!
I do not call it because of Etika, because I view Sakurai as a good person, but I will stop saying that.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/...-ultimate-nintendo-switch-masahiro-sakurai-e3

Not sure if this has been shared yet but when Massive Hero Soccer Guy told the Smash Ultimate development team that he wanted to bring every veteran back, he was greeted with gasps then dead silence.

With over 60 characters on veterans alone, safe bet I'd do the same.
"i'm never working a day without overtime again. I hope I'll be able to see my family once or twice"
-like Sakurai's team, probably
:061:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Employees #1, #2 and #3 shall be referred to as Bob, Rick and Larry from now on. They're my OCs donut steel
Sakurai: "How's the work on Daisy going?"
Bob: "I dunno about that boss, they already reacted badly to Lucina and co., how will they react to THIS?"
Rick: "Don't worry, I gotta a plan!"
Rick: *slaps a sheet of paper with 'Echo Fighters' written on it on top of a picture of Lucina and Dark Pit*
Bob: "No way that would work"
Sakurai: "Rick you goddamn genius, you just got a promotion"
And mine is called Jack.

Jack "I have another idea. Let's add the ability to KO Assist Trophies... and then we demonstrate that on Waluigi!" :V

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I hope Puff gets the green badanna back. We need to do :ultjigglypuff::ultike::ultryu::ultsnake: FFA to see who wears it best. Add Badanna dee if added.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And mine is called Jack.

Jack "I have another idea. Let's add the ability to KO Assist Trophies... and then we demonstrate that on Waluigi!" :V
to be honest i don't know why people have a problem with waluigi being the one to get KO'd

if anyone were to get ko'd he fits the bill the most, he's the unlucky, wacky, independent character so it makes sense to show him getting KO'd over someone like Isabelle where it'd actually be pretty sad to see Fox knock her in the face.

D

Deleted member

"With the snap of his fingers, he can revive every veteran and add Ridley!'
Sakurai.jpg

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
The Smash website added a new Splatoon track to it's list of music.

And it's done by Tomoya Ohtani, of all people.

Maybe there will be actual Sonic remixes this time?

D

Deleted member

I haven't really logged on FGO because of time issues and the grindfest that events are but hey Camelot is coming
*breathes in* FREE BEDIVERE ****ERS

Bedivere: "My king, you gotta respect your knights!"
Artoria: "if they breathe they a thot"
Bedivere, crying: "All your knights are respectable people, my king!"

Ivander

Smash Legend
I haven't really logged on FGO because of time issues and the grindfest that events are but hey Camelot is coming
*breathes in* FREE BEDIVERE ****ERS

Bedivere: "My king, you gotta respect your knights!"
Artoria: "if they breathe they a thot"
Bedivere, crying: "All your knights are respectable people, my king!"
I would say the new Event is not so bad with grinding and it also adds in a new map to explore like Halloween, Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Zero. The story is also enjoyable too. And the Raiding is certainly not as bad as Rashoumon. Heck, the Main Raiding is almost done, so we'll be able to get Rider Kintoki permanently soon, who is actually pretty frickin' good and one of the best Welfares.

Anyway, got my Tickets ready for when Ozy and Lancelot come.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Smash website added a new Splatoon track to it's list of music.

And it's done by Tomoya Ohtani, of all people.

Maybe there will be actual Sonic remixes this time?
They did a good job at making it sound like a song made for a fighting game, and they've got some good music directors on the game this time around. I didn't even notice that Vega's theme was composed by Yoko Shimomura until a day ago,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom