• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I just finished watching Infinity War. It's one of those movies where you don't immediately rave about it upon leaving the theatre, that's for sure. I'm going to have to sit back and think about the movie for a long while to gather my thoughts on it.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Mostly I'm just po'd because multiplayer Pokemon is hot freaking trash at any point in time a system is cracked and now I won't even get a two week break before it goes down the crapper.
I'll take perfect IV Pokemon in every match if it means I can mod Smash. I like modding Smash more than I like playing it.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I just finished watching Infinity War. It's one of those movies where you don't immediately rave about it upon leaving the theatre, that's for sure. I'm going to have to sit back and think about the movie for a long while to gather my thoughts on it.
*Grabs duct tape*
Answer tactfully... is it good?
:233:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They already pulled this off?
They put a jumper cable between a couple of pins and forced the system to go into recovery mode because it turns out X1 chips are steaming crap.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Wait, refresh my memory.

Was I somehow discussing this last year too?

Also welcome back.
Oh no, you just left an indelible impression on me back then, and the post's too perfect with your avian themed name.

And thanks, man.

D

Deleted member

I mean, dude has been talking with red before you even joined the site...

Looks like we got another proof that Shiny doesn't read posts :p
That is not what I meant you fool.

I am just saying that red is a good guy indeed. I am not introducing him to red or anything.

Ivander

Smash Legend
When the Switch gets jailbroken before Smash even comes out

I assume that has to do with hacking or whatnot, right?

Times like that is when I wish we had a MIB-like group, but for video games. Memory loss whenever a leak gets out. Memory loss on the people who succeed at the first hack. Etc. Leave no spoilers or cheaters unattended. :demon:

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I appreciate the good natured backwoods internet welcomes.

giphy-9-1.gif

:233:

(Oh, and don't get used to the name. It's an old tag, so here's my fair warning.)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well trash my 'stache, looks like we got a returning user who I can't remember in the slightest due to hypothetical short term memory loss.

Welcome back, Pazzo. Pazzo. .

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well trash my 'stache, looks like we got a returning user who I can't remember in the slightest due to hypothetical short term memory loss.

Welcome back, Pazzo. Pazzo. .
I'm the guy who joined this joint 2 years to the day before SSB4 launched in the US, and I didn't even get a stupid t-shirt.

Thanks.

Eyyy, Opossum Opossum 's still here. Not a mod-supial, but still a cool dude.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I assume that has to do with hacking or whatnot, right?

Times like that is when I wish we had a MIB-like group, but for video games. Memory loss whenever a leak gets out. Memory loss on the people who succeed at the first hack. Etc. Leave no spoilers or cheaters unattended. :demon:
It's not cheating, it's making the game better. Your Midgar has two songs. My Midgar has two dozen.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's not cheating, it's making the game better. Your Midgar has two songs. My Midgar has two dozen.
Gimme Gimme! :bluejump:

Especially if your Midgar happens to have this track.

D

Deleted member

I wish I had a time-machine and went back when NintenZone or Swamp's Social started and I would tell myself to join.
I'm the guy who joined this joint 2 years to the day before SSB4 launched in the US, and I didn't even get a stupid t-shirt.

Thanks.

Opossum is one of my favorite users, and he would be the guy chosen to lead the military.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
vaanrose vaanrose is still here, the myth, the legend.
Went from "that guy who said Ice Climbers is cut" to "the dude who knows" in the course of a weekend.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Thanks.

yo i'm katt, i'm pretty much new around here though i joined back when the newcomers were coming out on ssb4, though i pretty much stuck out in a community in forum games, kinda came back about a month and little longer ago and kinda dug roots and been chilling here

anyway hai nice to meet ya

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'll take perfect IV Pokemon in every match if it means I can mod Smash. I like modding Smash more than I like playing it.
If it means we get your toon link mods again then I’m down for it!
Ask Holder.
Ah yes the great battle of poke pelago. A truly turning point for smashboards history :p

D

Deleted member

vaanrose vaanrose is still here, the myth, the legend.
Went from "that guy who said Ice Climbers is cut" to "the dude who knows" in the course of a weekend.
Vaanrose is one of those guys who while you are at a restaurant, he writes down things about you and sends it to a secret government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom