• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Awwww~ You care so much that you don't want me to go bad :p

old joke is old
Well, of course! If you betrayed the party, who would be the leader of the Stoopid Gang?

It wouldn't even be the Stoopid Gang anymore, it would just be "The Gang".

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If I got a penny for every post I liked, how much money would I get?
well a 100 likes equal a dollar

an 10,000 likes equal a 100, so continueing this math and when ya came around i'm pretty sure it'll be somewhere around a 1000, range, maybe a little less or a little more

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I still think it's only $5.78
Oh... wait... he said a penny per like... :facepalm:

Dividing my answer by 100 then; at least 200 bucks. And that's assuming he only likes 20,000 posts, which is definitely not a high enough number...

That's more than I gain per week lmao

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Enough to buy me a statue of my waifu.
12 dollars I guess.
Easily 20 grand for sure.
I still think it's only $5.78
You know the fair game where you try to guess the number of jellybeans in a jar?

That's the vibe I'm getting.

How do you all feel about DACUS being removed?
I run (or ran) Pika with a pocket frog.

Don't have a precise answer but somewhere between eternal fury and endless salt is my estimate.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh... wait... he said a penny per like... :facepalm:

Dividing my answer by 100 then; at least 200 bucks.

That's more than I gain per week lmao
Shiny makes bank. As a matter of fact, he secretly controls the wealth distribution of the world and he uses Smashboards as a cover up for his activities.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Beat chapter 3 of ace attorney. It was really good I really liked:
watching Edgeworth having some morality and help lock up his client was great. The background behind the murder was also kind of surprising and well thought out. Pretty sad at how much they ****** up hammer’s life. Games really fun and addicting, I like it!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven
Do you even play Smash Bros at all?
I see you are full Pika main if you do.
Not for some time.

Finger joints degraded somewhat - double jointed, long story - which limited my labbing, which in turn limited anything I could get out of it more than casually.

Doesn't give me quite as much grief in non-fighting-game genres but it's kind of hosed anything requiring quick response times, which is why my gaming as a whole recently tends more towards slower-paced games. Tactics, RPGs, platformers that don't make me want to tear my hair out, and the like. Always did em, but now I do em almost exclusively.

That all said. I decided on Pika as my main when I first got into Melee, solidified it in Brawl (which brought me here), and carried it both forward and backwards to Sm4sh and 64. Whenever Switch comes, I'll almost certainly be a Pika there as well.

D

Deleted member

Not for some time.

Finger joints degraded somewhat - double jointed, long story - which limited my labbing, which in turn limited anything I could get out of it more than casually.

Doesn't give me quite as much grief in non-fighting-game genres but it's kind of hosed anything requiring quick response times, which is why my gaming as a whole recently tends more towards slower-paced games. Tactics, RPGs, platformers that don't make me want to tear my hair out, and the like. Always did em, but now I do em almost exclusively.

That all said. I decided on Pika as my main when I first got into Melee, solidified it in Brawl (which brought me here), and carried it both forward and backwards to Sm4sh and 64. Whenever Switch comes, I'll almost certainly be a Pika there as well.
Aww that stinks that happened.
Casual Smash can be fun.

#PikaMain4Life :)

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Do you ever wonder what it would be like if we lived in a society of bird people?
Not gonna lie, I could only think of the High Entia from Xenoblade Chronicles when you mention bird people.
I mean, I highly doubt the R-rated jokes would stop, considering that the High Entia aren't that different from Homs (The Xenoblade equivalent of humans), and some of them are even half-Homs, but they're still pretty cool, right?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Not gonna lie, I could only think of the High Entia from Xenoblade Chronicles when you mention bird people.

I mean, I highly doubt the R-rated jokes would stop, considering that the High Entia aren't that different from Homs (The Xenoblade equivalent of humans), and some of them are even half-Homs, but they're still pretty cool, right?
The fact that there are half-Homs implies that they've got real Hom-like business bits.

First thing that came to mind for me was Starbound's Avians:

- and **** knows what they have down there.

D

Deleted member

If customs were allowed in competitive play in Smash 4, :4fox: would be top four.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The fact that there are half-Homs implies that they've got real Hom-like business bits.

First thing that came to mind for me was Starbound's Avians:

- and **** knows what they have down there.
A can of Oculemonade? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Good night everyone.

Can not wait to read all of your posts in the morning.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
When the Switch gets jailbroken before Smash even comes out

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
When the Switch gets jailbroken before Smash even comes out

Mostly I'm just po'd because multiplayer Pokemon is hot freaking trash at any point in time a system is cracked and now I won't even get a two week break before it goes down the crapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom