• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HMMMMMMM...

Need advice...

I realize asking advice about dating from you all is..... maybe not the best but at the very least, typing it all out will help me organize my thoughts.

So... there's this girl.... I kinda knew her before... but we never interacted too much. She's a classmate so she's gonna be a teacher too.

Well we have a conversation and we exchange pleasantries and she says she'll add me on Facebook.

I accept the request and a week passes with no real developments other than a friendly hello once or twice.

Then I get bored.

Wanted to talk to people so I sent messages to friends and on a whim, I sent her a hello.

Almost immediately she sends me her number and says it'll be easier to talk that way.

That same night she went to a friend's bachelorette party and continued to text with me throughout the night (which I'm flattered about actually, I must be important enough to talk even during things like that).

And we've been texting all weekend and she said sent drunk snapchats and that she was glad I didn't see them "lol." Her boyfriend came up from there and she's actually moving to break up with him (from what I hear he's kind of a bunghole).

And then we just kinda texted all weekend about stuff.

I'm 90% sure she has a thing for me, and I'm getting some feelings that I'm a rebound guy.

I wouldn't mind starting a relationship with her, she's cute, nice and easy to get along with. I'm also considering asking her to go somewhere after a class we have together (that's tomorrow).

So... I'm not sure what's the best move here.

TLDR: Swamp accidentally'd himself into a girl. Swamp is confuzzled.
The best advice I can give is don't take any advice here :troll:

Also who wants to be a boss? that means you die. Would rather be a random NPC or shopkeep those are nice, safe jobs.
This is how you get written in as the only NPC that dies
:061:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I didn't know I needed a Mythra x Oreimo crossover until now. BLESS!
I....Don't even know what kind of a character Oreimo is lol.

Or Kirino ..
Her description according to Wikipedia
However this is a facade and she only reveals her true personality (immature, abusive and ungrateful with an aggressive, tsundere-like character) to Kyosuke, whom she orders to play her games and care for the characters, only to accuse him of being a pervert and a lolicon.
Yep, yep, yep...
That sounds awfully similar to Mythra alright....

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
HMMMMMMM...

Need advice...

I realize asking advice about dating from you all is..... maybe not the best but at the very least, typing it all out will help me organize my thoughts.

So... there's this girl.... I kinda knew her before... but we never interacted too much. She's a classmate so she's gonna be a teacher too.

Well we have a conversation and we exchange pleasantries and she says she'll add me on Facebook.

I accept the request and a week passes with no real developments other than a friendly hello once or twice.

Then I get bored.

Wanted to talk to people so I sent messages to friends and on a whim, I sent her a hello.

Almost immediately she sends me her number and says it'll be easier to talk that way.

That same night she went to a friend's bachelorette party and continued to text with me throughout the night (which I'm flattered about actually, I must be important enough to talk even during things like that).

And we've been texting all weekend and she said sent drunk snapchats and that she was glad I didn't see them "lol." Her boyfriend came up from there and she's actually moving to break up with him (from what I hear he's kind of a bunghole).

I'm 90% sure she has a thing for me, and I'm getting some feelings that I'm a rebound guy.

I wouldn't mind starting a relationship with her, she's cute, nice and easy to get along with. I'm also considering asking her to go somewhere after a class we have together (that's tomorrow).

TLDR: Swamp accidentally'd himself into a girl. Swamp is confuzzled.
Well, I think the best thing you can do right now is just wait and see if she decides to break up with her current boyfriend. If she decides not to do so, continue interacting with her in the ways you have, and if she does decide to break up with her boyfriend, I would give it some time before you start asking her about hanging out or even asking her out on a date. In general, patience with this kind of scenario is key.

That's just my opinion, though: we may as well see how things turn out over the next week or two.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HMMMMMMM...

Need advice...

Then I get bored.

TLDR: Swamp accidentally'd himself into seriously talking to a girl. Swamp is confuzzled.
Hmm.... I think if you want to do it, do it.

( Wait until she breaks up with her boyfriend )

Just try to act yourself.

Relationships can be fun and a nice experience, too bad I will never get one, because I do not want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
HMMMMMMM...

Need advice...

Then I get bored.

TLDR: Swamp accidentally'd himself into seriously talking to a girl. Swamp is confuzzled.
I'd say going in the second she breaks up would be kinda... too soon. Maybe wait a little. Keep behaving the same way you do and see how things go.

Maybe set up some activities where you two just have some friendly fun to bond? Not dates, just... stuff...

Then again, I have zero romance experience, so my advice may as well be a big lump of **** :troll:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Alright. Posting all used Users in the Vanilla concept.
01: Warchamp
Role: Mayor of NintenTown
--
02: alek poster
Role: Armor Vendor
--
03: Aurane
Role: NinZen Weapon vendor
--
04: Coricus
Role: Health Vendor
--
05: Wario Bros.
Role: Citizen
--
06: SSBF
--
07: Cliffjumper
--
08: Digital Hazard
--
09: PLATINUM7
Stage 01: Nintenzone Fields
Boss: Metal Tyrannomon X
--
Stage 02: Rainbow Hospital
Boss: FalKoopa
--
Stage 03: False Graveyard
Boss: Opossum
--
Stage 04: Murky Swamp
Boss: Swampasaur
--
Stage 05: Bright City
Boss: N3ON
--
Stage 06: Fiery Arena
Boss: Red Ryu
--
Stage 07: Fight Inc.
Boss: Flight
--
Stage 08: Clothed Atrium
Boss: Hats N Clogs
--
Stage 09: Nonspecific Fort
Boss: Nonspecificguy
--
Stage 10: NintenTower Courtyard
Boss: Metal Tyrannomon X+
--
Stage 11: NintenTower Interior
Boss: All Bosses (Minus the first)
--
Stage 12: NintenTower Core
Boss: Cyndane
Boss 2: Cyndane+
--
Rival 01: The Stoopid Unikorn
--
Rival 02: Praline & Professor Pumpkaboo
--
Rival 03: Best Gwen/Shishœ
--
Rival 04: redfeatherraven
--
Rival 05: Aurane
01: Hong
Role: Citizen/Gives you the Hong's Memory armor
--
02: IsmaR
--
03: Hylian
--
04: Mic-128
Vanilla was never finished, so I could easily incorporate new users into the concept.
I suppose I would like to be added.
I have no idea what my role would be, but that's up to you.

D

Deleted member

Hmm.... I think if you want to do it, do it.

( Wait until she breaks up with her boyfriend )

Just try to act yourself.

Relationships can be fun and a nice experience, too bad I will never get one, because I do not want one.
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
Wait until she breaks up, and let you two get to know each other.
Then start the process. ;)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
HMMMMMMM...

Need advice...

Then I get bored.

If your confused, dont even go further because you obviously dont know what to do

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Even if I am between 17 or Swamp's age, I am never going to make relations.

I WANT TO FOCUS ON EDUCATION.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If your confused, dont even go further because you obviously dont know what to do
That's awful advice.

And yeah guys, I'm not gonna go for her right after she breaks up with her boyfriend.

That's a bit much.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
HMMMMMMM...

Need advice...

Then I get bored.

hm.......well i know well, being a "rebound" is never something good, they usually about 9 times out of 10 end up separated, not lasting long at all, or with someone in the bad...i'm especially worried that this seems like it came out of nowhere? like ya just had a conversation 2 weeks ago and she got so comfy with ya that a week later she spends all weekend texting ya....i mean i'm not saying thats bad fast relationships do indeed happen, people can literally go out date get together and get married all in a month or two like real life was the sims...but it still does raise an eye i guess its mostly cause ya gotta know a person better to see whats underneath just hearing about them doesn't let me insight on stuff but thats the complications of the web :V

if she is just using you as an excuse relationship/closeness to get out and away from her boyfriend....then thats not exactly a wise thing to get into for development its more like to be together....just to be together like the sake of having a relationship not any reason why people form them...i mean if thats what ya want then thats fine

if she is serious about some form of likeness towards ya, then continuing things on a steady pace is good, she did text ya through out a bachelorette party instead of like friends or stuff, plus ya said you did know her from before meaning she also know ya before as well, so its not like strangers or anything

either way i guess her intentions are still in the dark for ya, but at the moment i see no reason to stop or postpone the developments, i say keep going and get more insight on her life and how things are going, just go slow and steady and continue on getting to know and let time pass before anything big happens

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
hm.......well i know well, being a "rebound" is never something good, they usually about 9 times out of 10 end up separated, not lasting long at all, or with someone in the bad...i'm especially worried that this seems like it came out of nowhere? like ya just had a conversation 2 weeks ago and she got so comfy with ya that a week later she spends all weekend texting ya....i mean i'm not saying thats bad fast relationships do indeed happen, people can literally go out date get together and get married all in a month or two like real life was the sims...but it still does raise an eye i guess its mostly cause ya gotta know a person better to see whats underneath just hearing about them doesn't let me insight on stuff but thats the complications of the web :V

if she is just using you as an excuse relationship/closeness to get out and away from her boyfriend....then thats not exactly a wise thing to get into for development its more like to be together....just to be together like the sake of having a relationship not any reason why people form them...i mean if thats what ya want then thats fine

if she is serious about some form of likeness towards ya, then continuing things on a steady pace is good, she did text ya through out a bachelorette party instead of like friends or stuff, plus ya said you did know her from before meaning she also know ya before as well, so its not like strangers or anything

either way i guess her intentions are still in the dark for ya, but at the moment i see no reason to stop or postpone the developments, i say keep going and get more insight on her life and how things are going, just go slow and steady and continue on getting to know and let time pass before anything big happens

How do you pump out advice like this without ever using your head?

It's... fascinating...

:troll:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

How do you pump out advice like this without ever using your head?

It's... fascinating...

:troll:
konnie says its cause while i'm not book smart at all or lack any form of logic, i got a lotta life advice, like street smarts :V

and thank you for calling me a fascinating creature you living mythos :troll:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Me: I'm too depressed, anxious, and downright impatient to even begin to think about anything that involves emotional commitment

Shiny: I'm not thinking of a relationship because I still have other dreams!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
And yeah guys, I'm not gonna go for her right after she breaks up with her boyfriend.

That's a bit much.
I don't think you should do that right after she breaks up with her boyfriend either: as I said, give it some time (maybe 2-3 weeks if not a bit more) before you start wanting to ask her out. Take it slow: patience is key.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Me: I'm too depressed, anxious, and downright impatient to even begin to think about anything that involves emotional commitment

Shiny: I'm not thinking of a relationship because I still have other dreams!
I'm in the same boat as you Cori.

Although I would attribute my case to just not having an overwhelming interest in dating. I mean I think it could be nice but I don't have faith for it to work out let alone for me to want to be committed to something like that.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Changes and Revisions. Below are the .5 changes and other revisions.
--
--
03: Aurane Zeb
--
--
04.5: Cliffjumper
Role: Health Vendor (Only when Coricus is possessed by Opossum)
--
--
--
--
--
--
10: Z25
--
11: ShinyLegendary
--
12: AmericanDJ
--
--
--
Stage 03.5: Warfield Dusts
Boss: Ura
--
--
Stage 04.5: Yellow Kingdom
Boss: Yellowlord
--
--
--
--
Stage 07.5: Golden Hoard
Boss: GoldenYuiitusin
--
--
--
Stage 09.5: Toy Galore
Boss: Space Stranger
--
--
--
-------
Rival 00.5: Coricus

--
Rival 01.5: Natz
--
--
Rival 02.5: Player?
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
05: asage94
Role: Very rarely replaces Aurane in his Rival Battle.
I'll leave it at that for now. Keep the tags coming, **** boys.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I am 17 and a girl who is smart, nice and nice-looking asks me out, I am probably going to panic in the inside and kindly say "no".

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Changes and Revisions. Below are the .5 changes and other revisions.
--
--
03: Aurane Zeb
--
--
04.5: Cliffjumper
Role: Health Vendor (Only when Coricus is possessed by Opossum)
--
--
--
--
--
--
10: Z25
--
11: ShinyLegendary
--
12: AmericanDJ
--
--
--
Stage 03.5: Warfield Dusts
Boss: Ura
--
--
Stage 04.5: Yellow Kingdom
Boss: Yellowlord
--
--
--
--
Stage 07.5: Golden Hoard
Boss: GoldenYuiitusin
--
--
--
Stage 09.5: Toy Galore
Boss: Space Stranger
--
--
--
-------
Rival 00.5: Coricus

--
Rival 01.5: Natz
--
--
Rival 02.5: Player?
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
05: asage94
Role: Very rarely replaces Aurane in his Rival Battle.
I'll leave it at that for now. Keep the tags coming, **** boys.
whoa, i'm a rival?
like awesome i was just expecting to be a npc or hell nothing as i haven't been here that long or much impact, what does a rival even do? or like rival 1.5?
Oh, the pain... :troll:
oh ya i heard it causes ya a real headache :troll:
Shapeshifter?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think in Aurane's thing, Ura wouldn't be in it...

Dark Ura would.
Yeah that's actually a really good idea for an ultra boss. Given how Dark Ura loves to talk about how he loves doing horrible things and stuff.

It's a good thing I sealed him away with the Evil Containment Wave. You'll never hear from that SoB again.

Or so Ura thinks! I'm mearely biding my time! Mwhahahahahaha!

Holding his favorite Corrin plushie? :troll:
Well to be fair in Smashboards canon we don't know if Dark Ura has the same opinions that I do.

I mean it is possible that he might feel the same way I do but nothing is really confirmed.
>John Cena and Nikki Bella break up

Love is fake actually.
How could you be engaged to someone you can't see? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom