• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Shiny, may I ask why at 14 you're so worried about children and marriage in the first place?

Like just let yourself be young for a while. Eventually when the time comes you will worry about things of that nature.

And even if by some chance you do stay single most of your life. So what? Don't let society's standards and enforced views on what the perfect life is get you down or make you worry about such things.

But especially at 14 fricking years old.
I second this.

Societal pressures can go take an L.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Nintendo is often talking about how they want/wanted a Wario version of Peach, but like uh, Rabbid Peach is now just sitting right there.

You and Ubisoft can play nice and put her in Mario Kart/Tennis/Extreme Water Polo, I'm sure.
Wasn't it Camelot that pitched Wapeach for Mario Tennis but Miyamoto shot it down?

I wouldn't call that Nintendo wanting Wapeach.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh man, some redditers are saying the anonymous sexual abuser/ raper at Channel Awesome was Jew Wario

But the document and official release by CA said the person was fired. Was Jew Wario ever fired?

IDK, they are saying a dead man that can't defend himself is guitly

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Depends.

How's your singing voice?
. . .Sublevel.

But ah, my singing voice matters not. It is the voice of Mary L'Sue, original character of the land of Donutta Stael, whose voice matters here.

*note: that's almost definitely not the character name and bio I'm using

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Wasn't it Camelot that pitched Wapeach for Mario Tennis but Miyamoto shot it down?

I wouldn't call that Nintendo wanting Wapeach.
I think Nintendo cares very little about the secondary spin-off characters, but more so about how they are executed. There's no way to not make a Wario version of Peach absolutely horrifying. So they turned her down.

But Rabbid Peach is essentially what Wapeach would be. She's a vapid parody of Peach and she's amazing. She's the breakout star of a successful crossover.

I think they know this to. They should really be working to include her in further Mario properties, not only just crossovers with Ubisoft.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Don't get the Wheaton Dice Curse.
You want the Taliesin Dice Blessing.

Also:
*spaces all gone*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just curious on what you guys think of this Brave Ike build

Basically a pseudo-healer build that takes advantage of both Steady Breath and Urvan's Omnideflect for maximum survivability and Aether spams.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

nope sorry dude, also she went to bed

could just watch, thats what uni is gonna do
Ah, that sucks then :/
Just curious on what you guys think of this Brave Ike build

Basically a pseudo-healer build that takes advantage of both Steady Breath and Urvan's Omnideflect for maximum survivability and Aether spams.
Looks good. I use Guard 2 and a Def seal on mine but that's because of budget issues, yours looks much more optimal.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Gotta make sure I use that eShop birthday coupon before it runs out (shame that the coupon can't be used on the Switch).

I can't decide between between Metroid: Samus Returns or Detective Pikachu.

EDIT: Looks the coupon only applies to a predetermined list of games. Metroid it is!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With the new Thracia banner in FE: Heroes, I haven't gotten any of the new units thus far, but I did get a first in something when I went for a full summoning round just yesterday:

Yep, my first Amelia! Pretty cool to finally pull Amelia since I haven't had any luck in receiving her since she first came out.

My Amelia is +Atk -Def for her IVs. Very hit or miss unfortunately. I am aware she makes good Armor March armor though, so I might someone from my Armor Emblem team inherit skill to my improve my team's capabilities.

I also pulled another normal Ike as my free summon from that new Focus Battle banner. He has very poor IVs though: +Res -Atk. I've decided to use him as inheritance fodder for either Aether or Heavy Blade.
congrats! And focus battle banner? What banner is that?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Billboard really has an article titled ''Who is Chun Li, the inspiration behind Nicki Minaj's new single?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Looks good. I use Guard 2 and a Def seal on mine but that's because of budget issues, yours looks much more optimal.
Guard actually sounds pretty amazing for that kind of build, not gonna lie.

Also been thinking about Breath of Life so that he heals while attacking (likely when Aether is ready)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guard actually sounds pretty amazing for that kind of build, not gonna lie.

Also been thinking about Breath of Life so that he heals while attacking (likely when Aether is ready)
No, don't use Breath of Life, it's bad unless on specialized builds. Not to mention your BIke is EP focused.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Actually calamari tastes like mozzarella sticks filled with rubber instead of cheese.

D

Deleted member

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven
Whatever you are doing, count me in. :)

Also I went over a person who is a close friend to our family and played some Smash Bros Wii U.
I won most of the rounds, considering I am really good. Got the Warlock Punch in the last round and won the game. :4ganondorf:

Also some members of my family ( notably my father ) told me the reason why I have no friends is because I need to work on my social skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Nintendo is often talking about how they want/wanted a Wario version of Peach, but like uh, Rabbid Peach is now just sitting right there.

You and Ubisoft can play nice and put her in Mario Kart/Tennis/Extreme Water Polo, I'm sure.
That's come up more than once?

The only specific example I can recall was Camelot proposing the idea for a Wario version of Peach in Mario Tennis 64 at the same time Waluigi was proposed, and it was rejected (either by Nintendo or Miyamoto himself).

Kinda curious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom